Six

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Both Myungsoo were at the park , sitting at a bench under a shady tree . Both stay silent since they arrived, enjoying watching the children playing merrily with each other . None of them speak first . Sometimes Myungsoo would glance at Kai , but the latter seem never be interested on the children playing . 

Myungsoo cleared his throat making Kai turn his head towards him . 

"So ... about Jinri" Myungsoo started

"What do want to talk about her ?" Kai frowned 

"Relax , don't look at me like that . You look scary" Myungsoo joked as he glance at Kai but the latter narrowed his eyes at him . Feeling awkward , he cleared his throat as he pinch his adam apple . 

"Just wanna tell you that I'm going to take her from you" Myungsoo told making Kai clenched his fist .

"Why tell me ?"

"Because I know you like her" Myungsoo grinned while Kai eyes widened .

How did he know ?

"You must be asking in your mind how I know . Well , you're abvious mister" Myungsoo stated 

"Am I ?"

"Very obvious . First ,you glared at me when I talk to her . Second , you glared at me when she talk to me and third , you keep glaring at me whenever we were together . Come on dude , give me  break of your glaring" Myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance . He crossed his arm and glanced at the younger . He stay silent as Myungsoo was talking

"And now you must thought 'He noticed ?' Am I right ? " Myungsoo stated . Kai was panicked but he tried to calm down . 

"Do you read people's mind ?" Kai raised and eyebrow . 

"You think I read your mind . Your face tell me everything" Myungsoo smirked while Kai looked down at his shoes  

"It obvious right ?" Kai clenched his fist "That I hate you" This time he looked at Myungsoo in the eyes 

"Ouch . That's hurt" Myungsoo shut his left eyes tightly as he clenched his chest , faking that his words hurt him . 

"Why still want her when you know I like her" Kai asked , feeling hurt 

"Just want to make you jealous . And you know what ? I did it . Teasing you was the funniest thing to do" Myungsoo laughed while Kai glared . Myungsoo just smirked 

"So you want her just to make me jealous ?" Kai frowned 

"Nope . I really like her . Isn't she cute ?" Myungsoo grinned "She's the second girl I feel comfortable with after Naeun" 

"You what ?"

"I like her Kai . I want her to be my girlfriend"

"You can't......"  

"I can have her even you hate me or doesn't allow me to be with her . You are nothing to her . Not even her boyfriend or someone special who have a relationship with"

"I'm her friend" Kai growled , angry that Myungsoo's words was right but he tried to ignore it . 

"So what ? Friend can't let his friend dating ? She has the right to choose Kai . You can't stop her from doing so" Myungsoo stated as he poked Kai's chest with his index finger making Kai angry even more .

"Shut up !" Kai suddenly yelled as he stood up . "You are just making me hate you more . I'm going" Kai stood up and was about to walk away when Myungsoo's words stop him 

"I will only stop if only she choose . If not , I'm taking her" Myungsoo emphasized the last words . Kai clenched his fist and teeth before walking away , leaving Myungsoo smirking at his back . 

After Kai sight was gone , someone came out from his hiding behind the tree "You act well Myungsoo" He said as he took a seat beside Myungsoo .

"Thanks Joonmyeon" Myungso smirked , glancing at the latter . Yes . Suho who planned all this . He was the one who asked Myungsoo for this favor . He knew how stubborn both Kai and Jinri were especially Kai . The boy wouldn't do any move unless he was forced . The leader just want to help his stubborn friend .

Since he knew Myungsoo is the perfect guy to make Kai jealous , he choose him to help him with his plan .

"But Myungsoo ..... I didn't remember telling you to say that you like Jinri . Do you like her ?" Suho blinked as he tiltled his head to the side . 

"Unfortunately I did" Myungsoo pouted "Aish ! Why I'm falling for that girl" Suho just laughed 

"I pity you Myung"

"You think Kai will confess soon ?"

"Not yet . Maybe if you make him more anxious about you want to date , he will" Suho shrugged 

"Are you telling me that my acting not finish yet ?" Myungsoo pulled his hair in frustration 

"Well , is not an acting if you like Jinri . Right ?"

"Wait ! What if JInri fall for me ? Isn't that great" Myungsoo excitedly stated while Suho scoffed 

"Don't be so full of yourself"

"Who knows" Myungsoo shrugged 

"She just saw you as her brother . Nothing more"

"Your words hurt me"

"I know"

"Meanie"


"Uhm Kai , You made my head dizzy . Can you stop now?" Sehun told as he pinched his forehead . Kai had been walking back and forth half an hour ago . Kai called Sehun to come to his house that night for a talk but since Sehun enter his room, he had been walking like this . Sehun let him at first but he seem couldn't stop . 

"Give me a minute"

"You said that every five minutes but you still like this half and hour ago . Are you calling me to come here just to see you like this" Sehun raised an eyebrow . He leaned his back against the headboard as he watch .

"I'm sorry" Kai stopped walking and plopped himself on the bad .

"So what's the problem dude ? Usually you will dance your heart out " Sehun told  before resting his head on his palm with his elbow on the bed

"I had a talk with Myungsoo today" Kai sighed as he sat up straight

"Chinjja ?" Sehun eyes widened "When ? Why ? How ?" He bombarded Kai with question as he leaned closer towards Kai 

"Can you urgh !" Kai rolled his eyes as he pushed the younger head , hard making Sehun fall back on the bed with a loud 'oof'

"Hey !" Sehun yelled 

"Don't bombard me with questions like that . What if you accidently kiss me . Geez" Kai made a face . Sehun pouted and sat up again 

"So , what did you guys talked about ? Something serious ?" Sehun asked as he carefully scan Kai's face . 

"About JInri" Kai told . He told Sehun what was Myungsoo plan on taking Jinri from him and about Myungsoo knew his feeling towards her . 

"But why he still want Jinri if he knew you like JInri ?"

"That's the problem right now . He won't give up until JInri choose me and be mine"

"Why don't he just take JInri right away . He have many opportunity"

"Sehun!" Kai yelled . He pulled his hair in frustration . 

"What ?!" Sehun yelled back 

"You're are really ..... urgh !" Kai groaned and grab a pillow before punch it rapidly . "I can't believe I choose you to talk with me about this . I should have known you're stupid" Kai sighed and buried his face in the pillow . Sehun dramatically gawked at his word .

He pushed himself up from the bed and stood on it . "How could you !!" Sehun pointed a finger at the latter 

"What ?" Kai raised his head as he narrowed his eyes at the younger . 

"I'm not going to help you ever again" Sehun made a face 

"I'm just kidding . Okay ? Don't take it seriously" Kai said already sat up while looking up Sehun . 

"Tch . I'm going ......."

"Kai ? Sehun ?" Naeun poked her head inside Kai's room as she hold the doorknob .

"Naeunnie ?!" Sehun beamed as he saw his girlfriend . He jumped down from the bed and crashed his body at her , hugging her tightly . Kai rolled his eyes at the younger .

"Naeunnie ! What are you dong here !" Sehun asked excitedly . Naeun narrowed her eyes at Kai . Sehun turn his head towards Kai and blinked

"You called her ?"

"Yeah" Kai sigh as he stood up "Thanks for coming"

"Not a problem" Naeun smiled as she sat on the bed ."Let's talk about your problem shall we ?" Naeun smirked . Kai nodded and sat beside her . Sehun followed along . 

That night , the three spent their time together talking about about Kai's love story and his problem with Myungsoo . 


Updated ^^

Sorry if it just a short chapie . I'm not feeling well these day . I will update a better chapie for you after I had recover . //wave//

Thanks for reading , subscribe and vote anyway x)