Eighteen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

"I'm sorry for my employee's attitude just now" Chorong said with an apologic eyes . 

"It's okay" Suho smiled and sighed "Sit Chorong . I want us to talk" He told

"Can I have your order first sir ?" Chorong asked and took out her notebook and a pen from her apron . Suho watched her but didn't say anything . Damn . Only god know how much he missed her . Her hair is getting longer and she dyed it black this time . She looked more matured with the red lipstick coloured her lips . 

And what Suho noticed the most is her figure . She getting skinny causing her to look small . Even though her age is already over 30 , she still looks cute in her pink blouse and apron that wrapped around her small body . Suho just want to hug her right at that moment but he knew she won't like it if he do that . 

"I don't want anything . My purpose of coming here is just to talk to you" Suho told sternly as he gave her a hard look . Chorong sighed in defeat and put her notebook and pen back in the apron . Then she sat across him , staring at him and wait for the latter to start the conversation . 

"You look prettier" Was Suho first word to start the conversation . 

"Thank you" The woman muttered . There was a long silent before Suho broke it with chukle

"You wear it" Suho said as he stared down at her slim wrist . The bracelet was nicely wrapped around her slim wrist like he had imagine . 

"I did" Chorong whispered

"You didn't throw it"

"It will be such a waste"

"You shouldn't have pawn it" 

"It's too pretty to be pawned" Suho chuckled 

"So you like it"

"No . I love it . Thank you" Chorong told , her eyes were not looking at Suho , instead , it was on the bracelet . Her left fingers traced the bracelet and rubbed it softly , feeling the cold metal . 

"You're welcome" Suho was glad , at least she didn't throw it . He felt extremely happy as he watched her payed with the bracelet on her wrist . 

"You know I could have punch you once you come here right ?" Chorong told and she glanced at him . Suho chukled and replied 

"I know" 

"You're the stupid person I have ever know in whole world" She said in her calm voice 

"I know" Suho smiled .

"I hate myself for not hating you because of what you have done to me" Chorong told as she hold her tears 

"Why ?"

"You ask me why ? Are you stupid or you pretend you didn't know ?" She snap

"I want to know your answer" Suho said

"I can't believe you" She scoffed as she stared at him in disbelief . 

"Chorong why you didn't you hate me ?"

"......."

"Chorong" He called 

"........"

"Chorong answer me" This time , his hands hold her hand and squeezed it lightly .

"You know that I love you right ?" Chorong asked 

"I do . And I love you too" He chuckled . Suho raised Chorong's hand towards his lips and kissed her palms softly while his eyes looking at her . Chorong suddently felt something flutter in her and unknowingly blush . 

"Bad boy . You make me said it first" Chorong said and tried to pull her hand from him but Suho hold it tightly . 

"I'm sorry . For all these year" Suho apologized . Chorong shook his head and smiled 

"I never blame you or hate you because of this matter . Just dissapointed that you left me without me knowing" 

"I'm so sorry" Suho said sincerely . He felt really guitly for her . She must had been suffering alone . "I have something for you" Suho smiled and he stood up . Chorong watched his movement until the man was on his knee in front of her causing her eyes to widened in surprise . 

Suho took out a small red box from his blazer and and opened it as he showed it to her . A diamond ring was neatly placed in the box as it shined . The customers who were still there start watching the scene . Some of them squealed at the scene and some were whispering with each other about how romantic the man was at that time

"Suho--"

"I know this is too fast but I want you to know Park Chorong . I want you to be the woman that will always be by my side and the mother of my child . I want to live with you forever , to love you whoever you're and to be the who can protect you . Park Chorong will you marry me ?"

Chorong covered and tried so hard to hold her tears from falling but it was a fail . Because she was already crying when Suho told her that he want to be with her . Then , what surprised Suho that she cried , loudly . She was too happy that she couldn't control her emotion . Suho chukled and stood up again before bent down to hug  her . He patted her head and kissed her the top of her head . Even though she didn't say 'yes' , he knew what the meaning of her tears is .

"I love you" He whispered  


"I'm so dissapointed on you Suho hyung . So so dissapointed especially you D.O . How can you don't tell us about Suho hyung arrival . Urgh ! I was so mad at you guys . And Chorong noona , you shouldn't have tell us as soon as Suho hyung came to see you here " Baekhyun blabbered as he walked back and forth . Pulling his hair in frustration and punch his palm in anger . 

Eunji who had been watching him already felt annoyed . She rolled her eyes and stood up before smacking the back of his head causing the latter to yelp in pain .

"What was that for ?!" Baekhyun yelled as he grabbed the his head and glared at the girl in front of him . 

"You are quite annoying you know . At least Suho oppa come back here saftely and want to see your ugly face" Eunji told 

"How could you said that to me ? Don't you remember that I'm your fiance ?" Baekhyun scold . Eunji ignored him and stuck out her tongue .

"Put in that tongue back into your mouth . You don't want me to cut that cute tongue of yours didn't you"

"Like you can do that" Eunji rolled her eyes . Baekhyun smirked and crashed her body against him by hugging her waist . "Y-ya . What are you doing" Eunji tried to push his body but Baekhyun tighten the his arms that wrapped around her waist . 

"You think I can't do it . Wait till we get home and I will cut that tongue of yours with my mouth" He said as he traced his finger on her lips and his lip seductively . 

"Ehem" D.O fake a cough 

"Please hyung . This is not a hotel or your home" Kai rolled his eyes 

"Control your hormone dude" Chanyeol told and stared at him in disbelief "And you shall remmeber that I don't have a partner yet"

"Hey ! I was about to give punishment to my fiancee" Baekhyun frowned 

"Later Baekhyun oppa . Later" Naeun said and shook her head . 

"You're quite naughty huh hyung" Sehun said in amazement 

"You shall see me on bed Sehun . Let me be your teacher---"

"Ouch !" Got hit by Eunji again . Both Suho and Chorong chuckled at the scene . 

"Stop it you two . We are here to talk about the soon to be married couple" D.O told as he glance at Suho and Chorong . Both blushed and Suho fake a cough while Chorong drink her coffee . 

"Sooo~ when is the date ?" Chanyeol asked as he wiggled his eyebrow . 

"W-We didn't set the date yet" Chorong said 

"Why ? You two should have think about it now" JInri told and Kai who sat beside her nodded in agreement . 

"Let me help you with this !" Baekhyun interrupted . 

"No ! No ! Don't let him do it" Eunji said and pulled Baekhyun away from the couple causing the latter to whine in protest . 

"Let me suggest you a date" Chanyeol grinned 

"No , you are at choosing a date" Kai scruched up his nose 

"Hey" Chanyeol glared at the younger but he was being ignored . 

"The date must be the memorable one" D.O told 

"Kyungsoo oppa is right" Naeun nodded her head in agreement . "When was the first time you first meet Chorong unnie , oppa ?" Naeun asked Suho and he answer it right away without hesitant and thinking 

"On 3 March" 

"Oh ! That is your birth date noona !" Sehun told 

"Really ?" Suho blinked in surprise . He looked at Chorong for comfirm and the latter nodded her head . 

"Woah ! Isn't this daebak . Love at first sight on the girl's birthday" Chanyeol excaimed . 

"Is your birth date okay with you unnie ?" Naeun smiled . 

"On ... my birthday ? You mean ... the wedding ?" Chorong asked and everyone nodded at her question . 

"It will be memorable since Suho oppa first meet you was on that date . It was also the date he fell for you unnie , right oppa?" Naeun winked at Suho and Suho nodded with a smile . 

"Okay then , 3rd March it is" Chorong agreed and everyone cheered on her agreement .


One month later 

"Ack ! Jongin !!!" Jinri screamed as her hand hold Jongin left wrist tightly and her other hand was intertwined with Jongin's hand . He bit her lips as she felt the pain . 

"It's hurt !" Jinri screamed once again . 

"Hold on babe , just keep pushing . I'm here with you" Jongin whispered as he planted a kiss on her forehead . "Hold my hand . Let me feel your pain too" 

"Ahh ! I can't !" Jinri told grab him by the collat of his shirt . Jongin automatically leaned forward in surprise and suddently he was the one who screamed in pain . Jinri grab his head and pull his hair as strong as she could . 

Ouch ! That must be hurt 

"Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! JInri that's hurt " Kai told as he tried to pull off Jinri's hand from his head but fail as she girl tighten it more . 

"You told me to let you feel my pain too ! I'm more hurt than this !" Jinri screamed

"But I did not told you to pull my hair !" Jongin shouted paintly . He could already feel his precious hair will no longer gone . 

"Please bear it for a moment Mr.Kim . The baby is coming out soon . Just a few more minutes" The doctor said as he's and the other nurses was trying to force the baby to come out 

"Jinri go on . Do whatever you want , pull my hair , bite me . You have to fight for our baby " Kai told in a calm voice even though he himself was in pain . Jinri continue to push as the doctor had command her to while Kai keep talking to her to shush her . 

As the doctor said , the baby's cried achoed through the emergency room . JInri slowly released Jongin's hair and panted heavily as she watched her baby cried in the doctor's arms 

"You did it" Kai claimed and grinned widely . When he saw no respond , he called "JInri ? JInri !" 

"I'm tired"Jinri mumbled as her eyes closed slowly . Kai called her by shaking her body but a nurse stopped him 

"She's just sleeping . Don't worry Mr.Kim , she will wake up soon" The nurse convinced him 

"Can you go out for a while sir ?We will tell you when she wake up" A nurse said to him and he nodded tiredly . 


"Is it a succeed ?" Naeun asked as soon as he saw Kai come out from the emergency room . Everyone started to surround him to hear his answer . Kai who is tired slid down and sat himself on the floor as he leaned his head against the wall 

"Yah Kim Jongin , answer me !" Naeun said in panic . Kai raised a hand in front of her face .

"You know ... it was like I'm the one who was giving birth in there . It was so scary and I feel like wanting to puke but ... it was  a relief that she safe ... and my baby boy too" His eyes started to closed down . "My baby boy" He chukled before completely closing his eyes . His head was about to fall but Chanyeol caught it before his head could hit the floor . 

"Both is safe" Naeun said as everyone sighed in relief . D.O patted Kai's head and smiled at the soon to be father boy

"Guess he's going to be a father soon" Everyone chukled and stared at the sleeping boy . 


5 years later 

"Hello baby SeRin ! Oppa Jongmin's is here to visit you" Jongmin - the baby boy who had been grown up all these years with his parents Kim Jongin and Kim Sulli . He beamed at the baby girl who was hold by Naeun .

"Jongmin , don't climb up the bed . You will just disturb Aunt Naeun" JInri scold as she carred her son down the bed . Naeun chuckled and shook her head . 

"It's okay JInri-ah . He come to play with SeRin " Naeun told JInri . 

"No Naeun , he will end up hurting your first baby . You won't like it don't you"

"I believe he won't do that .Right Jongmin ?" Naeun winked and Jongmin nodded in agreement . 

They were all visiting Naeun at the hospital since she was giving birth and could not go home yet . The friends brought something for the new born baby causing both Sehun and Naeun to felt bad for interrupting their time just to visit her but got they got scold by Chorong for felt bad .

"Where is your husband anyway ? He's been gone since half an hour ago" D.O raised an eyebrow as he glanced up at the clock that was hanging against the wall 

"I'm here !" Sehun suddently appeared with a big toy bear as his size . The other frowned since they couldn't see his face . Sehun then move the bear's head and his head showed up behind the bear's back .

"Sehun ? What are you doing ?" Baekhyun asked 

"Sorry I'm late . I was just searching something for my baby girl" He said as he was struggling to walk because of the big bear he was carrying . 

"Silly . Isn't that thing is too big for your baby" Chanyeol told and helped Sehun put down the bear on one of the sofa . 

"For your information . This big cute bear is for my wife" Sehun said proudly as he wlaked towards his wife .

"Wow . Thank you" Naeun said and chuckled at his gift 

"But you said you were searching gift for SeRin" Suho raised an eyebrow

"I did" Sehun was struggling to find something his jean pocket . When he seem to find it , he grinned widely and oulled it out before showing it to the friends

A small necklace swang back and forth as Sehun raised it up in front of his face . 

"Woah ! It's pretty !" Jinri twinkled 

"As you can see here . There three stars which is me , Naeun and SeRin , our baby girl . The stars are sticking together and I want us to be like them too . Forever" He said . 

"Geez , so touchy" Kai scoffed jokingly . 

"Well then , why don't you put it on the baby girl yourself " Chorong told . Sehun nodded as he slowly clipped the necklace around his daughter's small neck .

"This is the first gift appa gave you . You shall treasure it like you're treasuring you life " Sehun whispered and give a soft kiss on SeRin's forehead . Naeun chuckled at the father-daughter scene

"You're going to be a good father" Naeun told

"I will be the best father in whole wide world" He beamed

"Just don't let him spoilt his child too much" D.O said .

"I won't . I will punish her whenever she did fault" Sehun told

"Woah uncle Sehun ! You're daebak !"

"Hey Jongmin . You said appa is the one who 'daebak'" Kai protested 

"Yeah , only when you buy toys for me"

"This kid !"

"I'm kidding appa ! You're the best !"

"That's my son !"

"I'm glad your son is not like you when you were young Jongin" Chanyeol told him

"Is that supposed to be an insult ?"

"I didn't say anything about insulting you" Chanyeol whistled 

"Go get a life hyung . You didn't even get yourself a partner yet"

"Hey ! Don't remind me about it !"

"Well I should or you will never get yourself a partner for the rest of your life"

"I agree" Baekhyun nodded 

Naeun was enjoying the scene and was laughing hard at them . But then , her laughter stopped when Sehun called her

"Naeun ?"

"Hm ?" Naeun blinked . Sehun sat on the edge of the bed and her hair . 

"I love you" He whispered 

"What about out baby ?" Naeun pouted causing Sehun to chukled 

"Of course . Our baby girl too" 

"I love you too" They were about leaned in for a kiss but SeRin woke up and sruggled a bit in Naeun's hold . 

"Guess she want to join too" Both Naeun and Sehun chukled and both of them softly kissed the baby girl's cheeks .


The end x))

Oh my god Oh my god . It was the end !! Finally !!

I'm so happy that you all had support me for this story . I want to thank all who had subscribe , comment and vote . I was actually decided to delete the story but yeah ... I was thinking that since the story is about to finish , I will just go on with it . English is not my first language and I'm sorry if my writing style irritated you because you couldn't understand . Im still learning and I hope if I update for stories I will improve it . Do tell me if I got mistakes .

Oh my gosh ! I think Im so happy I I want to cry ;;__;;

Ppyong!!!