Two

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Their school is more crowded than normal days. That's because today is the day of the match: basketball school and other schools that participate . Sehun , Kai and Chanyeol also took part in the basketball team .

"Go Sehun !" A loud cheer was heard . Naeun was jumping slightly while cheering for Sehun . Jinri and the other Exo-K members joined them .

Sehun heard his girlfriend'd cheering wave his hands at her before winking . Naeun who saw it chuckled

"Oh Sehun focus !" The coach or knwon as Tiger Lee shout at him and he raise his thumb up . Yeah , Tiger Lee is the coach .

The game goes well with their school lead the score until Kai sprained his ankle . He was about to snatch the ball from other player but unfortunately he mis-step ,end up laying on the ground and screamed in pain ."Ack !" 

"Kai !" Sehun shouted and ran towards him . He kneeled one knee and help Kai sat up "Kwenchana ?"

"I don't think so" Kai shut his eyes tightly in so much pain . "Damn !"

"What happened ?" Chanyeol also come and frown .

On the other hand , all the spectators automatically  stood up when they saw the incident . His fangirls already cried because of his injury . 

Naeun , Jinri and Exo-K members watched the incident , then looked at each other . Jinri bit her lower lip hard . She watch Kai full of anxiety . 

"Is he okay ?" D.O asks in worried .

"I can't see he's okay Kyungsoo" Baekhyun muttered . 

 

"Coach , he can't play . What should we do ?" Sehun told Mr. Lee as soon he arrived to help Kai 

"Tell Junhong to take his position" Mr.Lee said

"But what about Kai ?" Chanyeol asked him as he glanced at Kai .

"I will ask someone to take him to the treatment room . You two continue the game" Sehun and Chanyeol still hesitate and stare at the injured Kai . Kai noticed it and chuckled 

"Yah , I'm not as weak as you think . Go . I want to know we won when you come to me" Kai smirked 

"Kai...."

"Go . I'm okay" Kai smiled as he pat Sehun's shoulder before walking away with Mr.Lee with his arm around Mr.Lee's shoulder . As he turn around , his smile fade and gritted his teeth in pain . 

 

"Changjo , will you help me send Kai to the treatment room ?" 

"Yes sir" Changjo took Kai's arm who was resting arounf Mr.Lee's shoulder then , wrap ir around his own shoulder . 

"Be careful"

"I will" Changjo bowed "Kaja !" Kai nod and let him lead the way 


"It takes less than 2 days to recover " Miss Choi , the one who is treating him said . Kai just nod and sigh . He was laying on the bed with his arm covering his eyes .

"Don't forget  ......"

"Yeah yeah ... take your medicine and bla bla bla . I got it" Kai mumbled tiredly and put the blanket up his chest . 

"Hey , you should hear what I want to say" Miss Choi put her hand on her waist and the other points at him like she's scolding him

"You said the same thing to every student who come here"

"Fine ! Take some rest . I will be at my office if you need anything" Miss Choi huff before stomping away , leaving Kai alone in the room 

He turned around his body making him laying on his stomach . He burried his face in the pillow and scream . 

"Pabo Jongin-ah . You pabo !" He sighed loudly before ruffling his hair . "I bet now she's thinking that I'm weak . Urgh !" He groaned .

He never once want to make himself looks weak in front of JInri . That's why he looks sometimes cool and playful . He don't want to show his weak side to her . He wanted her to think that he is a strong man without any flaws . But yeah , no one is perfect . 

Suddenly , a knock was heard . Kai rolled his eyes and glared at the door "What do you want Miss Choi ?!" 

"Umm ...." Kai widened his eyes as soon as he heard the voice . He quickly sat up and leaned aginst the headboard  before grabbing a magazine at the bedside table , pretending to read it .

"JInri ? Come in !" The door opened and Jinri entered before closing the door behind her . 

"What are you doing here ?" Kai narrowed his eyes at her 

"You suddently got injured . Everyone is worried" JInri sat on a chair that was place beside the bed

"Really ? Then why you're the only who is here ?" Kai smirked at her making Jinri nervous

"The other will come soon" She lied as she looks around the room but him . When she saw Changjo brought Kai to the treatment room , she quietly follow them from behind . She was waiting for Changjo and MIss Choi to come out so that she can visit him . 

"Geez . Just admit you're worried too" Kai grinned 

"Puh-lease" JInri scoffed . They stayed silent for a while . Jinri played with her finger while Kai looked arounf the room and glance at her once in a while . Suddently Jinri spoke "You shall be careful next time"

"Yeah I know . It was embarrassing" Kai chuckled 

"Why ?"

"Yeah , Me , the hottest kingka sprained his ankle because of a game" Jinri scoffed at the word 'hottest' and shook her head 

"You still can be full of yourself with sprained ankle huh ?"

"But that's the fact"

"Yeah , Whatever" Jinri rolled his eyes "You shall take some rest . I'm going" Jinri told him and she was about to stand up but Kai stopped her by pulling her wrist . 

Both of their eyes widened at the sudden contact . Kai is because he don't know what was he doing . He just didn't want her to leave him alone . Jinri is because she was shock at Kai's action . She didn't expect him to do that . 

"Stay here....." He whispered as he stared into eyes . "...with me" JInri heart stared to pound faster as she stared at his pleading eyes . 

"Arasso"


"I thought you're going to die" Baekhyun dramatically said as he hugged Kai tightly . After the basketball match , Exo-K members and Naeun quickly went to the treatment room to visit Kai . They bombarded him with question and Kai rolled his eyes because they were overreacting .

"Yah hyung , it's not like a car hit me . It was just a sprained ankle" Kai pushed him away from the tight hug that can't make him breath properly

"But still" Baekhyun pouted 

"I'm glad you're okay" Sehun sighed in relieved . Kai smiled and nodded

"How was the game ?"

"We won !!" Sehun and Chanyeol beamed and Kai eyes widened

"Chinjja ! Daebak !!" 

"Yeah , Sehun made the most shoot" Suho told him 

"Heh , It's because Naeun was there , cheering for me" He grin as he pulled Naeun towards Naeun and wrapped his arm around her waist 

"Stop it" Naeun shyly said as she puched Sehun's arm lightly 

"Don't flirting here" Kai raised an eyebrow

"We are not" Sehun stuck out his tongue at Kai

"Stop it okay" Suho told sternly "So how are you going to go home ?" Suho raised an eyebrow

Kai shrugged "Don't know yet . Call my dad to fetch me ?" 

"Okay then , we will wait for till your dad come to fetch you" Suho said and Kai nodded

"Thanks" 


"Thanks for taking care of him" Mr.Kim , Kai's father thanked after he helps Kai get into the car 

"It's nothing . JInri did the most . We come after the game" Suho told Mr.Kim and he blinked

"Jinri ?"

"She's here" Baekhyun said as he pointed at Jinri and Jinri blinked rapidly .

"You're JInri ?" Mr.Kim smiled and Jinri nodded slightly "Thank you for taking care of my clumsy son"

"Appa !" Kai facepalm himself as he heard what his father said . Jinri chuckled

"It's okay . The others did the same too" 

"But you did the most . Thank you once again" Mr.Kim nodded his head before get into his car . He start the engine and glanced at the friends "Be careful . Okay kids?" He smiled 

"Ne !"With that Mr.Kim drove away

"Let's go home now" Chanyeol stretch his arm 

"Yeah . I'm tired" Baekhyun whined 

"Tch ! You did nothing" Chanyeol scoff

"Shut up" Baekhyun snapped 

"Hey JInri . Go home with me and Sehun ?" Naeun said

"Kwenchana . I can manage" Jinri shook her head and fake a smile . Before Naeun could say anything , she walked away , leaving her friends "See you guys tomorrow"

"What's with her ?" Naeun blinked her eyes 

"Molla" Sehun shrugged and glanced at JInri's figure "Let's go home shall we" He smiled as he tugged strands of her hair behind her ear . Naeun nodded


"Sooo.... is that her ?" Mr.KIm started to speak after a few minutes silent in the car . 

"Who ?"  Kai raised an eyebrow and glanced at his father 

"That Jinri girl . It's her right ?"

"What's with her ?"

"Your love" He answered casually making Kai choked 

"W-WHAT ?!"

"Oh come on Jongin . I know how you look at her . It's love" Mr.Kim chuckled 

"It's not !" Jongin quickly denied 

"Yeah yeah , keep on denying . Maybe you can lie to me but your eyes can't dear son . I know you so so well" Mr.Kim told as he grinned

"Think whatever you want to think" Kai rolled his eyes 

"Okay , I'm so gonna tell your mom about this" Mr.Kim laughed evilly 

"DAD !!"

"Aww~ Jonginnie in love" Mr.Kim teased 

"Stop it dad" He groaned 

"Imma gonna tell mom about this" He excitedly said as he jumped slighly on the driver seat . Kai just facepalmed himself and hide his face in his palms 

"Oh god"


Updated ^^

Huhu . Tmr , i'm gonna start to stay hostel again and will rarely update . Sorry but I will update if I can go home .  :( Why I must stay there . //Crying with Baek// ;;___;;