Five

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Kai , Sehun , Naeun and Jinri were at Jaehun's cafe after school . Jaehun made a new recipe ,so he want them to be the first one to eat his new recipe . Everyone was happily eating except for JInri who was busy with her phone . Naeun notice that she had been spending her time with her phone lately . Giggling by herself and looking so excited whener a text come . 

Kai also noticed . He couldn't sleep thinking who she was texting with . He was afraid JInri got a boyfried withour telling Exo-K or Naeun . His heart would be crashed into pieces if she did . He told his heart to calm down and his mind to think positive . The past few day , he couldn't annoyed her because she was busy with her phone . He want to know so bad who she was texting with . 

Naeun stopped eating and glance at the phone in JInri's hand . 

"I see you had been sticking with your phone these few days ? Got a boyfriend already ?" Naeun asked making Kai stopped eating and looked up at JInri . 

"Nah . It's just a friend" JInri told her . A new message come and her finger quickly moving on the touch screen . 

"Friend ? A new one ?"

"Nope . You're the one who introduced him to me" Jinri grinned . Kai blinked at the word 'him'

"Him ? A boy ?" Naeun asked 

"Yup"

"Who is he ?" Sehun asked JInri . 

"Guess who?~" Jinri sang

"Myungsoo ?" Kai answered , raising an eyebrow 

"Woah daebak ! You can guess it in just one try" Jinri clap her hands . Kai clenched his fist under the table 

"I thought he's busy ?" Naeun tiltled her head to the side 

"Yeah , but his schedule lessen these few day . He text me first" Jinri grinned "I got to him better"

"Really ? What did you know about him ?" Sehun asked as he crossed his arm . 

"Hmm~ he is obsessed with black" 

"Tch ! Just that ?" Kai scoffed at her . Jinri rolled her eyes

"Of course not stupid . I just state one of it" Kai was about to scold her for calling him a stupid but JInri's phone rang , a new text message come .

"Oh he reply !" Jinri beamed as she quickly move her fingers on the screen . Kai can't take it anymore . He stood up making the chair move backward and grab his sweater . 

"I'm going home" He told and walked away angrily before Sehun or Naeun could say anything . Jinri blinked at Kai . 

"What's with him ?" Jinri shook her head 

"Kids , here's the .... Eh ? Where is Kai ?" Jaehun blinked rapidly . "I thought he was here just now" Jaehun point at the chair Kai sat . 

"He ... have something to do . That's why he went home early . He say sorry" Naeun lied 

"I see . Okay , maybe he can taste this nest time" Jaehun glance at the chocolate cake in on the tray . 

Naeun and Sehun looked at each other and frown . 


"Aren't you tired ?" Sehun turn off the music as he leaned against the door frame . Kai stop dancing as the music was turn off . Sehun was told by Kai's mother that Kai had been locking himself in the room and dance non stop . 

Kai rolled his eyes "Yah . Turn it on"

"No" Sehun answered shortly 

"Sehun" Kai speak sternly . Sehun just keep his poker face , ignoring Kai's glare

"Fine . I'ill do it myself" Kai grab his phone from Sehun and turn on the music again . He start dancing . His steps are following the rhytm of the music that he listens to . Sehun just sighed and walked towards Kai's bed . Plopping himself on it . 

"Frustrated I see" Sehun stated as he watch Kai dancing . Kai ignore him and keep dancing . Sehun know whenever Kai is having a problem . He would dance his hearts out until he can forget the problem . And now , Sehun knew Kai is having a problem and he knew what the problem is ."Do you want to talk about it Kim Joingin ?"

Kai stop dancing and went to turn off the music . He turn his head towards the smirking Sehun and sighed "You know" His tone is more than stating than asking . 

"Naeun told me . But I notice it too . Just a little" Sehun shrugged . Kai sat on the edge of his bed and wiped his swaety forehead . 

"I'm scared" Kai lied on his stomach , face was buried in his pillow . 

"Confess then . Easy peasy" Sehun grinned . Kai looked up at him with 'are you kidding' look

"Yeah , easy peasy my . Easier said than done" Kai said as he made a face 

"Hello . You're in trouble here . What if JInri and Myungso hyung become closer , I mean REALLY close and suddenly witjout us knowing .... POOF . They become couple " Sehun stated . Kai threw a pillow at Sehun's face making the younger groan in pain . 

"Yah . Are you going to comfort me or making me more anxious" Kai yelled 

"Oo~ I made you anxious~" Sehun sang

"Aish ! You're useless" Kai rolled her eyes . 

"I just can think of confessing . Don't have better plan" Sehun shrugged 

"I know . You're stupid if it come to these thing" Kai mumbled ,enough for Sehun to hear . The younger's jaw dropped at his words

"Hey !" 

"Shut up . I'm tired . Go home Sehun" Kai muttered and rest his head on his palm , looking up at Sehun 

"Geez ,I came to help you but you drive me out . What kind of friend you are" Sehun scoffed as he stood up 

"I'm tired okay"

"Serve you right for dancing too long" Sehun told ."Bye . See you tomorrow" With that , Sehun walked out of the room .

Kai sat up as soon as Sehun closed the door . He bring his knees up to his chest and hugged it before palcing his chin in his knees . 

"Confess huh ?" 


"Woah , who is that guy ?"

"I know right . He's hot"

"Damn , is he even a human"

Whispers and giggling was heard everywhere on the first floor . The students gathered at the side to give the person space . He was like a shining celebrity walking on red carpet . Some students took some picture of him . 

"Where is Naeun ? Geez , this girl" Myungsoo muttered as he looked around the floor . He was about to ask a student but was interupted with a voise ,

"Myungsoo hyung ?" Sehun blinked at him . Myungsoo turn his head towards Sehun and beamed 

"Ah ! Finally I met someone I know . Thank god" Myungsoo sighed "This school s too big" He stated making Sehun laughed 

"What are you doing here hyung ? Are you searching for Jinri ?" Sehun asked 

"Actually I want to meet Naeun and yeah JInri too of course" Myungsoo told him

"I see . Let me led you to her class" Sehun smiled 

"Thanks . Glad to meet you"


"So hyung , why do you want to meet her ?" Sehun asked as the both of them walked side by side 

"Your Naeun ? Aww~ don't be jealous" Myungsoo giggled and Sehun blushed 

"A-ani . Just asking . You don't have to come to our school"

"I know , I just want to know how is the school she studies at looks like . It's too big"

"I know right" Sehun laughed . He stopped laughing when he remembered something 

"Hyung"

"Hm ?" 

"Did you really texting with JInri all these day" Sehun asked carefully , afraid that Myungsoo will get mad of him because disturbing his privacy .

"Oh ! How did you know ?"

"Jinri told us"

"I see . Why you ask?"

"No-Nothing" Sehun looked away . If he was brave enough , he would tell Myungsoo to stop texting with Jinri because his friend was suffering righ now . But how brave enough he is to tell him that , he wouldn't . Naeun would scold him . She want Kai to solve it by himself .He sighed .

Myungsoo looked at Sehun atthe corner of his eyes  , smirking . 


"Oppa !" Naeun hugged Myungsoo as soom as she saw him with Sehun . 

"Hey princess" Myungsoo ruffled her hair 

"What are you doing here ?" Naeun blinked up at him . Myungsoo chuckld at her cuteness 

"Nothing , just want to see your school . I want to fetch you later" Myungsoo told her . Naeun frowned 

"But I'm going home with Sehun today" 

"Aww man"

"Ah , it's okay . I can walked home by myself today" Sehun kindly said

"Really ? Assa !" Myungsoo cheered . Naeun rolled her eyes and slapped Myungsoo's arm "Hey ! What was that for ?"

"I'm not going to go home with you today . Go find someone else"Naeun told and wrapped her hands around Sehun's arm tightly . Sehun chuckled at her action 

"Meanie , I came here just to fetch you but got rejected" The older pouted ,but then , his face suddenly brightened "I know ! I can go home with Jinri today !" Myungsoo beamed 

"No ....." Naeun was about to say something but Myungsoo already walked away . 

"I'm going to find Jinri !" He shouted . Naeun sighed and looked at Sehun . The boyfrined just smiled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear .

"Let's go find him shall we ?" Naeun nodded and Sehun intertwined their fingers 


"Go home with you ?" Jinri blinked at Myungsoo . Myungsoo nodded his head rapidly . Myungsoo suddenly popped out of nowhere when Jinri and Kai were having a fight over D.O's last sandwitch . JInri is more than happy when he came but Kai can only glare at the man . 

"But usually I go home with Kai" Jinri stated . Kai cheered happily in his mind

Hah ! Take that !

"Naeun rejected and now you" Myungsoo pouted as he place his head on the table

"What do you mean ?"

"I asked Naeun just now but she prefer her boyfriend more than me" Myung sighed , 

"I see . Okay then , I will go home with you if you want me to" JInri nodded at him . Myungsoo's face brightened . Kai eyes widened in disbelief

"Chinjja ?" 

"Hmhm"

"Yah ! Are you going to ley me go home alone" Kai interupted 

"You can follow us if you want" Myungsoo smiled . Kai glared at him but he just ignore the boy's glare . 

Why did he even exist 

"So , how many siblings do you have ?" Myungsoo asked as they are walking side by side . Kai was left on the back , non-stop glaring at Myungsoo

"I'm the only child"Jinri answered 

"I see . You must be lonely"

"Yeah . That's why I like being at school more than home" JInri grinned . Myungsoo chuckled and they continue chatting . Kai on the other side just couldn't stop glaring at these two 

This is stupid . Why I even agree to be with them in the first place 

Sigh

"We have arrive" Jinri stopped 

"Oh , this is your house"

"Yes , do you want to stopover ?" Jinri asked , hoping that he will agree . Myungsoo shook his head making her a bit dissapointed 

"I'm sorry I can't . I have something to do later" Myungsoo kindly reject her 

"Owh it's okay . I understand" Jinri fake a smile at him . Myungsoo noticed it and ruffled her hair . Kai who saw it feel like wanting to puke . He can't stand looking at them all lovey-dovey in front of him .

"I will text you tonight . hm ?" He told her making her face brightened 

"Okay" She beamed while Joingin scoffed

"Go inside"

"Goodbye oppa . Goodbye Kai" Jinri waved her hand before entering the gate . Kai sighed and was about to walked away when Myungsoo stopped him 

"I want to talk to you"

"I don't to" Kai told without looking at the latter .

"It's about JInri" 


Updated ^^

Long chapie huh ? Hehe . Enjoy , readers ! x)

Thanks for subcribe , vote and comment //bow//