Fouteen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Suho POV

"Noona ! You're finally here !" Sehun beamed . The kids greeted her while I was still at my seat , not making any move as I was too shock . 

"Hyung ?" Sehun called and I snapped out of my though . I looked at him and blinked . Sehun smiled as he nodded his head at Chorong . I landed my eyes on her as she was looking at me . I bowed my head and gave her a small smile . 

"It's my first time seeing you in the daylight , Mr. " She chuckled . I smiled and stood up to shake hands with her . 

"Me too"

"You two knew each other ?" Sehun asked as he raised an eyebrow . 

"Ah ! I don't know his name but he always come to the cafe at night to study" Chorong told as he took a seat next to Sehun . I watched her every move . She still looks pretty even in daylight . 

"Why didn't you tell us hyung !" Sehun  whined . 

"Why would I ?" I mumbled , making sure the kids didn't hear me . 

"We had talk a few times but I never knew your name neither your status as Sehun's friend" Chorong told and I nodded in agreement . 

"What ? You guys are weird . How can you talked to someone many times without knwoing their names" Kai scoffed causing JInri to slap his head . 

"I'm sorry . He could be stupid sometimes" She laughed awkwardly as he pat her boyfriend's shoulder , hard . 

"That's hurt" Kai hissed in pain . 

"Shut up will ya . How can you called someone you have just met 'weird' "  Jinri hissed back . Naeun cleared and glared the couple . I shook my eyes before turned my head towards Angel , she was chuckling at the couple bickering . 

"We never had a proper talk . It was just taking order and paying " Angel laugehd softly . 

"Ahh~ I see" Kai nodded in understanding . 

"I'm Chorong . What can I call you mister ?" Angel ... I mean Chorong introduced as she looked at me . 

"Suho . You can also call me Joonmyeon" I said . She nodded .

"I will just call you Suho then" She smiled . Oh my , don't smiled at me like that or else I will melt right here . 

"Noona , you know , Suho hyung is the best student in our school . He always get high score in every subjects" Sehun told her. 

Aish this kid ! Why he talked about my grade suddently 

"Y-Yah !" I stuttered 

"I could see that . He always study here at night until the cafe closed" Chorong told . 

"Wow hyung , you need more time to social than studying" Kai said and he got another slap in the head by JInri . He glared at the girl and was about to shouts at her but Jinyoung come with their order 

"Food !" Jinri beamed . Chorong giggled and helped JInyoung put down the food on their table . 

"It's my treat , order whatever you want . It's in the house" She smiled . The kids cheered an dig in their food while I just stared at my food. Maybe Chorong noticed it because she tap my shoulder . 

"Is there something wrong with the food . Do you want to exchange it with something else ?" Chorong asked . I shook my head as I took a sip of my drink . 

"Oh yeah noona , I'm sorry to ask but how old are you ? You look young" Kai asked . Chorong smiled and held up 2 fingers on the left hand and 4 fingers on the right . That's mean .....

"T-twenty four ?!" Kai exclaimed . 

"Yup . Do I look young ?" She chuckled .

Wow , I though she was just 3 or 2 years older than me .  

"Really . No joke . You still look pretty and cute in your age" Kai nodded without realising his words made JInri jealous . JInri narrowed her eyes at him . Kai grinned as he patted Jinri's head and whispered her "You're prettier"

"Thank you" Chorong smiled 

"You're 20 right ?" Chorong asked me . I nodded my head "Call me noona then . Omo , why I feel so old" She dramatically said . 

"But people won't believeyou if you told them you're 24y/o unnie" Naeun told . Chorong nodded in agreement . 

"I know . I shall remove my make up . People will think I'm a pedo" She sighed . I laughed at her words causing her to looked at me . I automatically stop laughing and cleared my throat . 

"I--I'm sorry"

"No It's not something to sorry about . I just found your laugh is cute" She straighforwardly said but it coused me to blush though . 

"T-Thank you" 

"Hyung , why is your cheek red . Did you get fever ?" Sehun asked as he leaned closer towards me . He placed the back oh his hand on my forehead and blinked . "You body heat is fine . Geez , you're weird"

"Maybe he's blushing"  Kai casually said as he plopped a cherry into his mouth . That's make everyone quiet . Chorong stared at me and that's made me blush even more .

Damn you Kai ! I will get you tomorrow !

They stared at me and I quickly stood up making the chair move slightly backward as I grabed my bag .

"Hyung , why ...."

"Sorry Sehun , I have to go now . It's late and I have to study with my upcoming exam" I said and was about to walked away but Chorong grabbed my bag causing me to step backward . 

"But you didn't finish your food yet" Chorong said . I bowed my head and release her hand from my bag . 

"I'm so sorry . Thanks for the treat though" I gave her a quick smile because I was to embarrased and ranout of the cafe .

No one POV

After they saw Suho left , everyone heads turns towards Kai who was bust eating his cake . He stopped eating as he realised everyone is looking at him . 

"What ?" Kai asked as he shrugged. Chorong sighed and looked out the cafe . She watched Suho crossed the road untill he was out of sight . Her eyes then travelled towards his seat and saw a box . She blinked and took the box slowly to not get caught by the kids . She stared down at it for awhile before turned her head at the road again . 

Maybe it his 

"Noona ? I'm sorry Suho hyung have to left early . I  didn't know ....."

"It's okay Sehun . I understand " She smiled . Sehun pouted and Chorong patted his head , telling him that "It's okay"


Suho POV

The maid bowed as soon as I came in the mansion . I walked upstair towards my room and open the big door in front of me . The spacious room was shown as I walked towards my queen size bed . I threw myself on it causing me to bounce slightly and buried my face in the pillow . 

"I'm so stupid" I mumbled . Why I was running away , it was obvious that I like her . Urg ! Kim Joonmyeon you're stupid . So so stupid"

"What am I going to do today ? I was about to come there tonight and Kai ruined it by emberrassing me in front of her" I groned and sit up straight . I untied my tie and unbottened a few button down , showing my chest before throwing myself once again n the bed . 

Suddently a knock was heard . It must be mom .

"Joonmyeon dear . Can I come in ?" She asked 

"Sure" Without looking at her , I already know she was coming closer towards my bed before I feel a lightweight on the bed . She was sitting on it . 

"You didn't met me after coming back from school" She told . I sighed and ruffled my hair before sitting up straight

"Sorry , I was tired and ...."

"Do you have problem at school?"

"No . I was just tired" She smiled and ruffled my hair .

"Oh Joonmyeon dear , I know you have problems . I won't force you to say it . I know you're old enough to solve it by yourself" She said softly . I smiled at her as pecked her cheek . 

"Thanks mom"

"Now , clean yourself and go downstair because I made your favourite food" Mom winked and take my blazer tha wa lying on the bed . Before she could open the door of my room , she turned her heel arounf and looked at me 

"You know Joonmyeon , you have to be confident of yourself . Don't be a coward . Just say what your mind want to say . Okay ?" Even though I didn't understand why she was saying that to me . But I know it will help me in the furture. I nodded and smiled at her . She smiled back before walked out of the room .

I took my bag and it to find something , when I felt that the thing I find was nowhere , I took out all of the things but it still nowhere. 

"Where is it ?" I gaped . I searched all around the room and end up gave up as I slided down on the floor . My room already is a mess and clothes scattered everywhere in the room . 

"Where is the bracelet ?" I was in the state of crying but then , I remembered something . 

Don't tell me the bracelet ... The cafe ?!

"Did he come ?" Chorong asked as soon as he heard the door of her work roon opened , knowing who it was . No other than Jinyoung . It was night and the kids already went home . Chorong and Jinyoung left the work to the wokers . 

"Nope . Or not yet " Jinyoung shrugged , He walked towards her table and sit on it . Chorong was busy with her laptop and stopped when she saw Jinyoung sat on her table . 

"You know table isn't a place to seat right ?" Chorong told . JInyoung looked at her in disbelief and move away . This time , sitting on the chair in front of her . He was playing the pen that was placed on the table when his eyes landed on a small-gray box . 

"What is that ?" JInyoung frowned and was about to take it but Chorong slapped his hand . 

"Don't touch my thing ?" Chorong glared . 

"Is it even yours ?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow . Chorong blinked rapidly and took the box before hiding it in her bag . 

"Y-Yeah"

"Ok fine" Then , silence filled the room 

"You know that boy likes you right ?" Jinyoung started as he took a glance at Chorong while playing with the pen . Chorong stopped typing on her lap-top and looked up at Jinyoung who was smirking  .

"Who likes me ?" Chorong raised an eyebrow . Jinyoung rolled his eyes at her innocent acting and slammed the pen down on the table . 

"The boy , Suho"

"Even if I know , what are you gonna do about it ?

"Im the one who suppose to ask that . What are YOU gonna do about it?" He asked as he folded his arm together and stared at her sternly . Chorong sighed .

"I cant say it now ... "

"But it had been 2 year . 2 year since he came here often , 2 year since he had been liking you and 2 year he had been waiting to confess" JInyoung whispered at the last word . Chorong blinked her eyes rapidly .

"I know that box is his . You are Park Chorong who the type who never bough jewelry for herself" Chorong gulped . 

"How would you know there is jewelry in there ?" Chorong narrowed her eyes at him 

"You think I'm stupid . Puh-lease" JInyoung scoffed . Chorong was about to reply but a knock was heard outside the office . Chorong glanced at Jinyoung before her eyes landed on the door . 

"Come in " Chorong told and the door slightly open revealed a cute boy with light brown hair stucked in his head inside the room and hid his body behind the door while holding onto the doorknob . 

"Ah Changsub . Wae?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you guys but there someone want to meet you Chorong"

"Nugu?" Chorong blinked at him . 

"Oh , he was always here every night . I dont know what his name is . He said he's looking for something and he's sure he lost it here" Changsub told . Jinyoung smirked and Chorong glared at him . 

"Please tell him that I will come out in a few minutes . I have to cleaned the mess first" Chorong smiled . Changsub made an okay sign before he closed the door .

"Goodluck .... witch" Jinyoung grinned 

"Go away" Chorong groaned as she rolled her eyes


Updated ^^

Ahh~ almost finish this story . I cant wait to finish and then BAM !! Anew story waiting for you guys ~