Fifteen

First kiss 첫 키스 ( || )

Suho POV 

I drumed my fingers on the table as I wait for her to come out . One of her staff said she would come for a few minutes but it has been over 15 minutes and I don't see any sight of her . 

"Where is she ?" I nervously bits my lower lips . Enough that I had been humiliated by that Kim Jongin because of my red cheeks . I forced myself to meet her because of that bracelet . Huhu

Then , I saw the door of her office opened and Chorong came out in rush towards me . "I'm sorry I had to make you wait for a long time" Chorong said apologetically as she bowed at me .  

I stood up and offered her to sit . She nodded and took a seat oppsite me . We stayed silent for a while before she spoke up . 

"Changsub said you lost something here ?" Chorong told . I nodded and cleared my throat . 

"Y-yeah . It was a gray box with a tied ribbon on top . Did you or any of your staff saw it ?" He asked . Chorong stared at him with a blank expression making Suho to be nervous . He was hoping that she found it and would give it back to him . 

"Yeah" She nodded . 

Oh my . Thank God 

"I think you slipped it when you were rushing just now" She smiled and showed the gray box to me . I smiled and snatched the box from her hands , hunnging it like my life was depend on it. She looked surprised at my action and blinked at my eagerness . I cleared my throat once again and nodded in apology . 

"T-Thank you . I thought I lost it"

"It's okay . Lucky I found it" She smiled 

"Sorry but can I ask something ?" 

"Sure"

"Did you open the box?" I asked . It's not that I will be mad if she opened it but this is for her so it would not be a surprise if she already knew what is it . "Dont misunderstood . It's not that I'm going to be mad or something . I just want to ask"

"Don't worry . I didn't open it . JInyoung said it was jewelry ? It is for your mother ?" Chorong asked . I stay silent . She blinked and forced a smile "Sorry , I shouldn't ask you that . Maybe it for someone special" 

"Yeah it is" I honestly said . She nodded and then stood up .

"Do you want to order something . I will get it for you" I shook my head and also stood up "No ? That's weird . Usually you would stay here for awhile with you books" She giggled . 

"Y-yeah . I think I will just pass tonight . Maybe tomorrow" I told and she nodded . 

"Okay , see you tomorrow ... Suho" She smiled before turned her heel around and walked towards her office . I watched her movement until she was out of my sight and let out a huge sigh from my mouth . 

It a realived that I had found it . But the question is ... when will I give it to her and confess . I don't her to think that I'm a coward because I'm not . I'm just waiting for the right time . She may be reject me because I'm a highschooler but still , trying won't hurt . I would be the happiest man ever if she accept my feelings and that time I promise myself .....

..to love her with all my heart .

"Hyung , what do you think about Chorong noona ?" Sehun suddently asked me when I was bust munching my food . I looked up at him and blinked . 

"Why do you asked ?" I asked 

"Just want to know your opinion about her" He grinned . I looked around the table and the boys were staring at me like they were waiting for a good answer . 

"She's nice and friendly too" I told 

"I know right" He exclaimed . I shook my head at him and stared Baekhyu and Chayeol who stared at me in jealousy 

"What ?"

"You're so lucky hyung . I want to meet the noona too" Baekhyun pouted .

"Suho hyung and Chorong noona had met before I introduced him to her" Sehun said .

"Chinjja ? You met her before Sehun made you met her ?" Chanyeol asked and I nodded

"He even went to the cafe everyday to study" She added

"Hyung this is not fair ! You didn't tell any of us about this" Baekhyun whined

"Why would I ?" I raised an eyebrow at him .

"Because.... erk . I don't know" Baekhyun sighed . "I want to meet her too but Eunji won't let me go till I pass her so called exam" Baekhyun told as he lightly hit his forehead on the table . 

"What are you doing ?" Eunji suddently popped out of nowhere causing the boys to jumped from their seats in surprise 

"You surprised me !" Kai tols as he put a hand on his chest 

"I did?" Eunji blinked rapidly and she cocked her head to the side "Well , sorry then"

"What do you want again" Baekhyun whined 

"Just want to remind you . Don't be late because I will come to the library sharp at 3 . You late means more papers . Understand ?" Eunji innocently smiled 

"No way . How can I go there in 30 minutes . Class ended at 2.30 and I didn't have the chance to rest and eat . Are you planning to torture me ?" He complaint and ended up being hit on the head by Eunji 

Ouch ! That must be hurt 

"That's hurt !" Baekhyun yelped touch his head . 

"I know . So stop complaining and obey like a good boy you are"

"Can I have a break for a day" Baekhyun asked even thought he knew the answer

"No"

"Hmph !" Baekhyun scoffed . 

"I will go now . Bye ! Please make sure he look at the time" Eunji told Chanyeol and he nodded in respond , worried that Eunji would hit him too . Eunji ruffled Baekhyun's hair before leaving the boys

"She's scary" D.O whistled

"Yet pretty" Sehun added . Everyone turned their head towards him and looked at him in disbelief . He blinked 

"What ? I said the truth" He shrugged . 


"Oh you come" Chorong smiled as she saw me entered the cafe . I smiled back and gave a nod . She lead me towards my usual table and waited for me to sit down before taking my order . 

"Okay , it will come in 10 minutes" She told

"Thanks" I smiled . I pull out my assigment from my bag and start with it . It was always like this whenever I came here . I was enthusiastic if I did my works here because I could always watch her do her work every time I feel depressed .

I don't how she made me feel like that . I didn't realised that I like her till I discovered it myself . Everytime we had eye contact , I would be blushing and panicked , and everytime she's talking to me .. I mean taking my order , I would be stuttering and didn't have the guts to look at her in the eyes . 

She was too pretty for me . I see her like I'm seeing an angel . I never ask her name  because I was too shy . So from that time , I called her angel .  My angel

"Here's your order" She beamed . "Enjoy" She was about to go away but I held her hand , preventing her to go . 

"HUh ?" She blinked at me and stared down at our hands . I awkwardly released her hand and rubbed the back of my neck . 

"S-sorry . Would you mind if you we chat a bit" I nervously asked  as I stared at her . When he saw her blanked face he said "N-nevermind if you don't want to . Maybe you're busy with something and ..."

"Okay" Chorong smiled as he 

"Huh ?" Suho blinked 

"I said okay" Chorong nodded . Suho widened his eyes and platered a big grin on his face before he tells her to sit . Chorong comfortably say opposite me and took a glanced at the table . Papers were scattered beside my lap-top while my bag was placed on the chair next to me . 

"You must have been very busy with school" She said as she looked at the at the scattered papers on the table . I quickly cleaned up the mess .

"Not really . The deadline is after 3 month but I want to finish it soon so It wouldn't be a burden" I told her as I put my things in my bag. 

"I see" She nodded . "That explain everything why you are the smart guy in school" She giggled . I blushed at her compliment as I rubbed the back of my neck . 

"So what do you want to talk about with me ?" She suddently asked . I put down my hand slowly and played my finger under the table. 

"Uhm , just want to know about you a bit . Yeah since you're Sehun's favourite noona" I smiled . 

"Just that ? I thought you want to know me more because you want to" Chorong pouted cutely . If I have no shame I would be squealing right now but no ! She would think I'm weird . 

"Yeah , add that too" I smiled sheepishly "I'm hoping that we can be friend" I told her .

"Sure ! I would love to be friend with you" She beamed . 

"Thank you" I sighed in relief . I'm glad that at least she want to accept me as her friend . That night , we talked about ouselves and get to know each other more . I talked about my life being a senior and her talked about her life livinga lone in an apartment .


It had been a month since we became friends . Everything is going well . I got to her more and more and I found out she's not just a pretty lady out there but also a friendly and hardworking . She know hapkido and I now know why her staff afraid of her sometimes , except for JInyoung though . He never flinch whenever she yelled at him when he did wrong . I thought maybe they knew each other for a long time already . 

Sometimes , I would follow Sehun and Naeun to the cafe after school . Sehun would stop by the cafe to get his favourite Chocolate bubble tea . Since I was busty with school after school , I would go there at night . Finished my homework in evening so I could chat with Chorong all night .

"Sehun , you drink too much bubble tea . Can't you stop for a day ?" Chorong told Sehun as the latter happily drinking his Chocolate bubble tea . Naeun was sitting beside him , watching him while shaking her head . She told him many times to not drink bubble tea too much but the boy just didn't listen . Stubborn . 

"No , how can I stop drinking this heaven drink" Sehun frowned . Chorong shook her head and pat the boy's head .

"You should told him not to drink it too much . It noy good for his healt" Chorong told Naeun. Naeun sighed and shooks his head 

"I told him hundres times but he just to stubborn" Naeun rolled her eyes . Guess the girl is annoyed .

"Naeunnie dear , you don't know how much I ......"

"...how much you love bubble tea like you love me . And you would die if bubble tea doesn't exist anymore in earth" . I know . I heard that a lot from your mouth " Naeun nodded . Sehun's jaw dropped because she could memorize his words . Well , who not ? He told the same thing evertime people said to stop drinking bubble tea . 

"W-well . It's the truth " Sehun grinned . I laughed softly at the couple and Chorong looked at me . I winked at her and she scoffed playfully in respond . 

"See you two tomorrow" Chorong told the couple as she ruffled Sehun's hair . Naeun bowed her head slightly and pulled Sehun's arm before Sehun could order another cup of bubble tea . I chuckled at scene .

Suddently , something cold was pessed against my cheek right cheek . When I turn around , I saw a glass of ice coffee in Chorong hand . "You told me you don't like sweet things . Is ice coffee okay with you ? It's in the house" She smiled . I took the glass from her and nodded . 

"Thanks" I thanked and she smiled . I watched as she made her way towards the kitchen . Staring down at the ice coffee in my hand , my smile faded .

I'm not ready to tell her the news  

Updated ^^

Almost doneeee !!!!

Sorry for my wrong spelling and grammar . I was in hurry and too lazy to check it back .