Chapter 90 - Young Master is Sick!

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon walked into the kitchen in her pyjamas, yawning and stretching her arms, "Ajumma, please make me breakfast!"

ChaeWon's hair was a total mess and one of the legs of her sweat pants was rolled up to her knee.

MinJun was in the kitchen having his breakfast. He looked up at ChaeWon and laughed out loud. ChaeWon blinked a few times and finally realized MinJun was there. She jumped and turned around, "OMG!"

MinJun smiled, "Is that really my princess?"

ChaeWon quickly brushed her hair with her fingers and rolled down the pants leg. She turned around and said, "I totally forgot you live here now!"

"Haha... I wonder your boy-friend ever see you like that."

ChaeWon pouted and sat down opposite to MinJun. She took the sausage from MinJun's plate with her fingers and started to eat it.

MinJun rolled his eyes and said, "That's mine!"

ChaeWon made faces at MinJun and finished the sausage. ChaeWon said with a proud face, "This is my home!"

MinJun smiled and shook his head, "Yes, princess!"

ChaeWon her fingers and said, "Oppa, how come you never have a girl-friend? Are you gay?"

MinJun was drinking his juice and choked himself.

ChaeWon handed him a tissue and said, "You really are gay?"

MinJun glared at her and took the tissue. ChaeWon, "Really?"

"NO! Do I look like I'm gay?" MinJun rolled his eyes.

ChaeWon laughed out loud, "How am I supposed to know? I never seen you date any girls."

MinJun let out a laugh and said, "I do date. It's just that you never knew."

ChaeWon looked at him with wide-eyes, "Really? When? Do you have a girl-friend now?"

MinJun shook his head.

ChaeWon pouted.

"What?" MinJun asked.

"Hmm... We could go on a double-date if you have a girl-friend." ChaeWon said with a foxy smile.

MinJun gazed at her and didn't respond...

* * *

ChaeWon waited for an hour but YoungDo never called. So, she decided to go to the hotel to find him.

ChaeWon saw YoungDo's guard at the hotel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter