Chapter 107 - It Really Hurts!

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon went home with MinJun. She didn't say a word in the car, instead she cried all the way. MinJun dared not say anything. He just let her cry. By the time they arrived home, ChaeWon was too tired and fell asleep. MinJun gently her hair and woke her up, "Chae Won, wake up? We are home."

ChaeWon opened her eyes and saw MinJun smiled at her. She looked around and realized they arrived home. She got out of the car and went into the house. MinJun followed her from behind silently. He watched her dragged her exhausted body upstairs. He saw her shoulder fluttered and realized she was crying again.

MinJun followed her upstairs and stood at her door. He could hear her cried inside. He felt the pain inside him and really wanted to go inside to her. Yet, he dared not do so. ChaeWon cried louder and louder. MinJun was really worried about her. He finally decided to go inside.

He saw ChaeWon sat on the floor next to her bed with her hands covering her face. Her body was trembling. MinJun crouched down beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Shhh... Please don't cry! Tell me what happened! OK?"

ChaeWon rest her head on MinJun's shoulder and cried even harder in MinJun's arms. MinJun patted on her back gently. He really wanted to know what happened; but ChaeWon was not talking at all.

"Princess, please! Stop crying! You've been crying ever since I saw you in the club. Please stop! Tell me what happened, will you? It hurts me to see you cry like this." MinJun hugged her tighter.

ChaeWon took a deep breath to calm herself. She pulled herself away from MinJun and looked up at him, "Oppa, what am I to do? It's like my heart is burning. It hurts so much that I can't breathe."

Tears poured down from her eyes as she tried to breathe. MinJun knew it had to do with YoungDo. He asked, "What did he do to you?"

ChaeWon lowered her head and kept her silence. MinJun held her head up by her chin and gently brushed off her tears, "What did he do? Hmm?"

ChaeWon shook her head with tears all over her face.

It hurt MinJun to see her cried like this. He really wanted to kiss her badly so as to stop her from crying. Even though ChaeWon didn't say anything, but MinJun was sure that it had to do with YoungDo. He was so angry that YoungDo made her cried like this.

MinJun couldn't hold it anymore. He pulled her close to himself and cupped her face with both hands. He gazed at ChaeWon and she looked at him as well. Her tears blurred her vision that she somehow couldn't see clearly who was that in front of her. MinJun moved closer to her and kissed her on the forehead. ChaeWon didn't push him away since she was having illusion that it was YoungDo. MinJun stared at her lips and hesitated for a second.

He moved his head closer to hers. His lips were about to touch hers.

They were so close that they could feel each other's breath. It was like someone slapped ChaeWon on the face and she snapped back to reality. She immediately pushed him away before their lips touched.

MinJun gasped and said, "I'm sorry!" He realized he did something he shouldn't.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter