Chapter 71 - My Son's Very Precious As Well!

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GyeongRan was startled to see who just entered the cafe. Rachel looked up and was shocked as well.

GyeongRan wasn't exactly thrilled to see him though, "MinGi?"

Rachel gazed at GyeongRan with her jaw dropped. She was so surprised to see MinGi at the cafe, but more surprised to know that GyeongRan and MinGi knew each other.

MinGi walked over to GyeongRan and said, "GyeongRan, how are you?"

GyeongRan nodded and said, "I am alright. Here, have a seat! Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Coffee, please!"

Rachel stepped forward and said, "I'll go get it."

GyeongRan smiled and nodded at Rachel. She sat down with MinGi.

MinGi said, "It has been twenty years."

GyeongRan nodded and asked, "Yes, it has."

Rachel brought them the coffee. GyeongRan smiled at Rachel and said, "Thanks, Rachel. Maybe you should go now."

Rachel gazed at MinGi and didn't move. GyeongRan, "Rachel?"

Rachel, "Yes, I'll come again next time." Rachel bowed at GyeongRan and left.

* * *

Rachel didn't really want to leave since she wanted to find out what it was between MinGi and GyeongRan. She called ChanYoung immediately to tell him what she saw at GyeongRan's cafe.

"Yoon Chan Young, did your father say anything about Chae Won's father and Choi Young Do's mother?"

ChanYoung didn't catch what she said, "What are you talking about?"

Rachel, "I just saw Chae Won's father at the cafe. The most shocking thing is that it seems they are old friends."

"WHAT?"

"I think this is why Chae Won's father is against their relationship." Rachel said.

ChanYoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter