FINAL Chapter - Locks of Love

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo took ChaeWon to the N Seoul Tower at NamSan. He made a reservation for a french restaurant at the Tower.

"They have the best view in town! You'll love it!" YoungDo said with a gentle smile, while cuddling with ChaeWon in the elevator heading up to the 5th floor. ChaeWon smiled back at him.

Ding! They arrived on the 5th floor.

YoungDo and ChaeWon stepped out of the elevator hand in hand and walked into the restaurant.

It seemed like they had the best service in town as well, since the waiters and waitresses have already lined-up at the entrance to receive them.

The lights were dimmed down while soft musics were playing. There were candles on each table which made the whole atmosphere so romantic. Last but not least, the night view was stunning.

ChaeWon let go of YoungDo's hand and walked over to the window. She was amazed by the dazzling night view, "Wow... It's really pretty!"

YoungDo slightly waved his hand at the waiters and waitresses to signal them to leave them alone. He walked over to ChaeWon and back-hugged her.

ChaeWon looked up at him and said softly, "The view is spectacular!"

YoungDo smiled and leaned his head close to ChaeWon's.

"Oppa, where's my house?"

"Hmm... Probably that way?" YoungDo pointed his finger to the left.

ChaeWon turned to look at her left and asked again, "You come here often?"

YoungDo shook his head and said, "No. The last time was many many years ago when I was a little kid. It wasn't called the N Seoul Tower then."

"With your mom?" ChaeWon asked softly.

"Umm..."

ChaeWon turned around to face at YoungDo and wrapped her arms around him, "This is my first time here! I never knew the view would be this beautiful."

YoungDo said with a smirk, "Maybe it's because I'm here with you?"

ChaeWon rolled her eyes and gave him no comment.

YoungDo smiled and brushed her nose. ChaeWon rubbed her nose softly and asked, "Oppa, how come you always brush my nose like that?"

"Because you are cute!" YoungDo brushed her nose again and made her giggled.

"Chae Won!"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry. Really!" He said seriously.

ChaeWon looked up at him and said, "Well, promise you will not push me away again!"

YoungDo nodded his head.

"And you will be on probation for 3 months starting from today. If you do something silly again, I may dump you!!" She smirked at him.

YoungDo pinched her on the nose and said, "OK! And you have to promise me to take my calls and return my texts no matter what. Never disappear again! Can you do that?"

She pursed her lips and nodded her head.

"Told you not to purse your lips like that!" YoungDo smiled.

ChaeWon wagged her head playfully, while still pursing her lips. YoungDo lowered his head and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Ya... There are people around..." She let go of YoungDo and looked around herself. She finally realized there was nobody in the restaurant except them.

She looked up at YoungDo and asked, "How come there's nobody here?"

YoungDo smirked and pushed her forward to their table. He pulled the chair for her like a gentleman. ChaeWon was still puzzled. YoungDo pushed her to sit down and walked over to the opposite side of the table.

ChaeWon looked around the restaurant again and somehow caught the waiter's eye. The waiter immediately walked over to their table.

"Ma'am, how may I help you? Would you like to order now?" The waiter asked politely.

ChaeWon glanced at him and said, "Arh, I think we'll need another minute."

"Sure, Ma'am! My name is George.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter