Chapter 88 - I'm Still Alive

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinGi finally gave in and approved YoungDo and ChaeWon, since he would not want his only daughter to run away again. Even though he still had reservation on whether YoungDo could be trusted, he had no choice but to let go and give the two a chance to prove him wrong. After all, no parent could win their own children.

Both YoungDo and ChaeWon were very grateful and happy about it. Even GyeongRan thanked MinGi twice for accepting her son. GyeongRan and YoungDo left after the "meeting". Although ChaeWon would really want to invite them to stay for dinner, she dared not suggest since she didn't want to push it for she was afraid that MinGi would change his mind.

MinGi and ChaeWon were finally left alone. They felt a little bit awkward after the incident. ChaeWon felt sorry for letting her father down.

ChaeWon stepped forward to MinGi and said, "Dad, I'm really sorry. I'll never do that again."

MinGi turned around and looked at ChaeWon. He reached out and held her close to himself, "As long as you are home safe... Actually, I'm sorry too, for being so harsh on you."

ChaeWon shook her head and wrapped her arms around her father, "Thank you for approving us!"

"I'm not approving you two because I like the boy, though!"

ChaeWon looked up at him and pouted.

MinGi cupped ChaeWon's face with both hands and sighed, "Look at you! It was only a few days. Did the boy starve you or something?"

ChaeWon giggled and said, "Dad, he cares more about me than himself!"

MinGi rolled his eyes and said, "Well, I'll be watching him. If he dares to hurt you, I'll definitely tear him into pieces. Mark my word for it!"

ChaeWon giggled, "Dad!"

MinGi smiled, "Haha... Don't say I didn't warn you! And don't cry your eyes out if anything happened at the end. You won't have my sympathy for it!"

ChaeWon pouted. MinGi laughed and hugged her tight. ChaeWon laughed as well.

* * *

The friends didn't go home at the end; instead, they waited at MyungSoo's studio for YoungDo and ChaeWon's update since they were all very worried especially after the appearance of MinJun.

MyungSoo put down his tablet and asked, "Why are they not calling us? Do you think Choi Young Do is being killed by Chae Won's father? Should we call the police?"

EunSang and Kim Tan rolled their eyes and laughed at him. Rachel and BoNa shook her head and sighed. ChanYoung didn't bother to reply him as well.

MyungSoo continued, "Hey, aren't you guys worried about them?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter