Chapter 83 - Back To Seoul

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The friends were all set to go back to Seoul. YoungDo and ChaeWon said goodbye to Granny and thanked her for the hospitality. Granny reminded YoungDo to take good care of his bride and feed her well since she was too skinny. YoungDo secretly left Granny a stack of money to show his gratitude for letting them to stay. He hidden the money in the frying pan since he knew Granny wouldn't take if if he gave her directly. They promised Granny that they would come back and visit her some other time.

YoungDo and ChaeWon were back good terms. YoungDo just wouldn't let go of ChaeWon's hand as if ChaeWon would somehow evaporate. They decided to go back to GyeongRan's cafe first and discussed with GyeongRan on the next step. The friends thought GyeongRan could be the key for their problem, while Rachel strong believed MinGi might already have changed his mind.

They were on the train back to Seoul.

YoungDo wrapped his arm around ChaeWon and she rest her head on his shoulder. He gently her hair and said, "Close your eyes and rest for a while."

ChaeWon shook her head and reached out to hold his hand, "Oppa, I'm still scared! Do you think my father will be super mad? What if he send me back to London right away? But then, we can't run again. What should we do then?"

YoungDo smiled and said, "Don't worry! No matter what, I'm here with you! We'll face it together. I will kneel and beg if I really have to."

ChaeWon looked up at him. She leaned close to YoungDo and kissed him on the cheek, "Oppa, you know I really really love you too, right?"

YoungDo smiled and nodded.

MyungSoo stood up from the seat in front suddenly and turned around. He put his head on the backrest and said, "Lovebirds, do you not aware that there are people sitting around you guys? People who are still single? Have you ever thought of how they would feel when they hear your conversation?"

ChaeWon looked up at him and blushed. YoungDo slapped him on the head and smiled, "Shut up!"

Rachel turned around as well and said with a smile, "Jo MyungSoo, like you said, people around them are all baboons. Remember?"

"I'm not a baboon. I'm... a... zebra?" MyungSoo said with a proud smile.

YoungDo, ChaeWon and Rachel laughed together.

* * *

YoungDo and ChaeWon walked out of the station hand in hand with the friends.

MyungSoo stretched his arms and yawned, "I'm heading home to slee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter