Chapter 23 - Escaping

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo went back to the hotel. He called ChaeWon at least ten times but she never picked up. He was really worried about her. All the silly thoughts were running in his head. Did she faint on the street on the way back? But then Yoon would drive her back, so that would not happen. Or did she insist leaving on her own and she got lost and didn't know how to come back? Why didn't she answer her phone? Battery dead? Did she lost her phone? He has thought of all kinds of scenerios.

He was walking back and forth in his suite and biting his finger. He never felt so worried, not even when EunSang disappeared. He somehow thought of a way to track EunSang down last time. However, this time his mind wasn't functioning properly and he couldn't think of what he should or could do. All he had were those silly thoughts.

He threw himself on his bed helplessly and fell asleep.

* * *

YoungDo spent the whole weekend at the hotel doing the dishes even he didn't have to. He called ChaeWon almost thirty times and she never picked up or called back. So, he gave up. The front desk manager told him that ChaeWon didn't come back to the hotel last night and in fact she has already checked out.

MyungSoo asked if he would want to go to the new club with him, but YoungDo refused. He said he rather did the dishes than to go to the club with him.

YoungDo was hoping by doing dishes, he could somehow wash off his thoughts of ChaeWon.

* * *

It was Monday morning, ChaeWon arrived at school in her own car. Kids were surprised since she used to come by bus or with YoungDo. The driver opened the door for her and even bowed to her when she got off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter