Chapter 116 - Flashbacks

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon let YoungDo slept in her arms for a while before she carefully lay him down on the bed. She sat beside him and looked at him quietly. She brushed YoungDo's nose, like he always did to her and whispered, "I love you too!"

ChaeWon herself was actually very tired and felt a little dizzy as well. She lay down beside YoungDo and wrapped her arm around him. She then leaned her head on his back and closed her eyes. She needed some rest too, before she headed home.

By the time she woke up, it was already 4a.m. She quietly sneaked off the bed to make sure she wouldn't wake him. She leaned forward to kiss YoungDo on the forehead and brushed his cheek before she walked out of the suite.

* * *

YoungDo woke up with a bad headache. He sat up and shook his head, hoping he would shake off the pain. His stomach was fuzzy as well. He found himself half-, yet still with his jeans on. He couldn't recall how he came back to the hotel. He stretched his arms and yawned. He shook his head again and stumbled into the bathroom.

He supported himself by putting his hands on the counter and looked up at himself in the mirror. He suddenly realized he had a broken lip and there was SOMETHING at the corner of his mouth. He leaned towards to the mirror to have a closer look. It was sort of like some glossy stain, PINK. He wiped it off with his thumb and tried to think of what that was.

He remembered he went to the club with MyungSoo last night. Some girl gave him a kiss on the cheek, not on his lips. So, it shouldn't be that girl. Choppy flashbacks appeared in his mind. He drank a few bottles of beer and was a little drunk. Some girl came over and sat on his lap.

"That girl?" YoungDo said to himself in disbelief.

He shook his head and looked up at the mirror, "NO WAY! Can't be."

Another flashback popped up in his head. He saw himself smooching with a girl.

"OH MY GOD!" YoungDo couldn't believe it himself.

The feeling of kissing that girl was very clear and STRONG. He remembered he initiated the kiss, MADLY. He could still feel her warmth in his arms and the taste of her lips still in his mouth. He enjoyed it VERY much. He closed his eyes and his own lips. He remembered he bit her lip and she bit him back.

"So, that's why I have a broken lip!" He mumbled to himself. At the same time, he spotted the bite mark on his right shoulder. He touched on the mark and tried to think of how he got that.

The broken lip, bite mark and lip gloss evoked the bits and pieces of the memory from last night. But he couldn't recall who that was. Was it that girl at the club? Or some other girl? His head seemed like it was about to explode. He put his hands on his head and let out a long sigh.

He suddenly yanked his head and looked down to himself, "Wait! I still have my jeans on. The girl is not here. So, should be OK! YES, nothing happened!" He smiled to himself in relief.

Flashbacks of the hot kiss popped into his mind again. Another one of his naughty hand gripped her hip flashed across his mind and made him shuddered. He couldn't believe himself. Was his brain malfunctioning or did he really do something like that. But the feeling of the kiss and grip was too strong to be just a dream. He could somehow only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter