Chapter 103 - Just Be Honest, Will You?

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon went to BoNa's house to meet up with her and Rachel, after she left the hotel. YoungDo called her a few time but she didn't pick-up. Instead, she just texted him "I'm fine." She was definitely not mad at him since she had no reason to and she knew so well he did everything for her and for her only. Yet, she just wanted to be with the girls at the moment.

"Are you mad at Choi Young Do? He called me twice and said you are not taking his calls." Rachel asked.

ChaeWon shook her head and said, "No. Why would I be mad at him?"

"Then, why are you not taking his calls? He is bombing me with texts, you know?" BoNa showed ChaeWon her phone with at least 10 messages from YoungDo asking her where ChaeWon was.

BoNa continued, "I didn't reply him since I'm not sure what happened between you two."

ChaeWon forced a smile to BoNa and said, "Thanks, Bona!"

BoNa gazed at ChaeWon and asked, "Why are you not answering his calls then? Even if you don't want to see him, you can at least let him know you are with us. He is worrying sick about you."

ChaeWon lowered her head and uttered, "I don't know what's with me. I know he is worried about me, but..."

Rachel moved closer to ChaeWon and patted her on the shoulder, "But your mind is a mess right now. You are worried that he will come to you and you don't know what to say to him."

ChaeWon nodded with tears wobbled in her eyes.

BoNa furrowed her brows and raised her voice, "Your mind is a mess because of Seo MinJun? Are you still dithering over who to choose?"

Rachel hit BoNa on the arm and glared at her.

ChaeWon said softly, "MinJun Oppa was my only friend when I had nobody. I really don't want to loose him. However, the current situation forces me to choose. With no doubt, I of course will choose Young Do Oppa. But then, I will end up hurting MinJun Oppa even if I don't mean to. I don't know what I should do."

Rachel patted ChaeWon on the back and said, "Let it out! Cry out loud if you want to. We are here."

BoNa pouted, "Should I reply Choi Young Do and tell him you are with us? At least let him know you are safe. Otherwise, he will go crazy."

ChaeWon nodded.

BoNa texted YoungDo: [She is with us. Don't worry!]

YoungDo replied: [Is she OK?]

BoNa glanced at ChaeWon and replied: [Yes. Just go back to the hotel and wait.]

BoNa said to ChaeWon, "I told him to wait at the hotel."

ChaeWon nodded and forced herself to smile to BoNa. BoNa sighed, "Don't smile if you don't want to. You don't need to pretend anything in front of us."

ChaeWon lowered her head and tears fell down.

Rachel stood up and straighten her skirt, "Let me go talk to Seo MinJun!"

Both ChaeWon and B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter