Chapter 79 - Shocked

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Granny made them breakfast and they sat down and ate with Granny. Granny was so happy that the friends were here.

Granny asked, "You came to celebrate with them?"

No one caught what Granny said. EunSang asked politely, "Celebrate?"

Granny smiled, "Aren't you here to celebrate with the newlyweds?"

MyungSoo choked himself; Kim Tan almost spilled his soup; BoNa dropped her spoon; ChanYoung being frozened and Rachel looked at Granny with wide-eyes. EunSang forced herself with a smile and nodded.

Granny continued, "The bride was not feeling well on the first day. I thought she was pregnant then. Hahaha..."

Everyone rolled their eyes and dropped their jaws. BoNa leaned close to ChanYoung and said, "What a lame explanation coming out from a person with a 150 IQ!" ChanYoung laughed silently.

YoungDo and ChaeWon came out from the room. MyungSoo looked up at them and asked, "So, is our pregnant bride alright?"

Everyone bursted out laughing at once. ChaeWon looked at YoungDo and blushed. YoungDo hit MyungSoo on the head.

Granny said, "My mistake! The bride is not pregnant YET!"

Everyone laughed out loud.

* * *

After the meal, ChanYoung called for a meeting since he wanted to tell YoungDo and ChaeWon the whole story about their parents and plan for their next step. Everyone looked serious and no one spoke a word, even MyungSoo kept his mouth shut. YoungDo looked up at ChanYoung and the others.

YoungDo asked, "Yoon Chan Young, what is it that you want to discuss about?"

ChanYoung looked at him and then at ChaeWon. He cleared his throat and said, "I think we found out why Chae Won's father doesn't approve you guys."

YoungDo and ChaeWon both looked up at ChanYoung at once. ChaeWon asked immediately, "What is it? How did you find out?"

ChaeWo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter