Chapter 105 - What's With You?

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinJun called ChaeWon a few times; yet, she turned off her phone. He started to worry. He wanted to call Rachel so as to make sure ChaeWon was OK. But then, when he thought of what Rachel said to him earlier, he hesitated.

ChaeWon didn't go home after she left Hotel Zeus. She went to MyungSoo's studio since she had nowhere to go and she was very tired.

No one was there. ChaeWon was all alone at the studio. She lay down on the couch and tears ran down involuntarily. She could understand why YoungDo was upset; after all, she walked away from him outside the hotel and didn't take his calls for the whole afternoon. He had every right to be upset. But then, she couldn't understand why he became so cold to her all of a sudden. He has never been so cold to her before that it made her felt distanced from him.

ChaeWon was very tired that she felt asleep on the couch.

* * *

"Lee Bona, is Chae Won with you?" Rachel called BoNa.

"No. She's not back at home yet? How about Choi Young Do?" BoNa asked with concerns.

Rachel sighed, "She went to find Choi Young Do. But he decided to make her go away. She turned off her phone since she left the hotel."

"WHAT? WHY?" BoNa shouted.

Rachel took her phone away from her ear and shouted back, "Ya... Lee Bona, stop shouting at the phone"

"Sorry. But then, why? Why did he make her go away? Just because she didn't take his calls? What is he thinking?"

Rachel let out a long sigh and said, "I have no idea. He cut me off and never called back."

"But where can Chae Won be? Have you called her home?" BoNa asked.

"I dare not to call. I don't want Seo MinJun knows Chae Won's missing. It will mess things up."

Both sighed.

* * *

Rachel and BoNa kept calling ChaeWon; yet, her phone was turned off. YoungDo never called Rachel back or texted BoNa. He seemed to be disappeared as well. Somehow, no one thought of MyungSoo's studio.

ChaeWon woke up with an empty stomach since she hasn't eaten anything since lunch. The studio was dark since she didn't turn on the light when she came in. She went to the fridge and grabbed a box of milk. She sat down on the couch in the dark and took a sip of the milk. She was hungry but she didn't have the appetite.

ChaeWon her phone and found that she had at least 50 missed calls and 30 texts, all from Rachel, BoNa and even MinJun. None of them from YoungDo. She felt a sharp pain in her chest and tears fell down. She took a deep breath and wiped off her tears. She decided to go home.

* * *

By the time ChaeWon arrived at home, it was almost 10p.m. MinJun was at the living room waiting for her.

"Where have you been? Why did you turn off your phone?"

ChaeWon controlled her breath to hold back her tears. She looked up at MinJun and forced herself to smile, "Battery's out! Sorry!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter