Chapter 108 - She Is My Responsibility From Now On

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rachel was furious at YoungDo. She never thought YoungDo would be so cold to ChaeWon; yet, she couldn't understand why. It would be too naive to break up with someone just because she didn't take his calls or reply his texts. She somehow didn't think YoungDo would let ChaeWon go so easily for everyone knew how much he loved her.

She was at the lift lobby outside YoungDo's suite. The lift door suddenly opened and she saw MinJun inside. He looked furious and Rachel could see that he didn't come to make friends.

MinJun threw Rachel a quick glance and muttered as he walked out of the lift, "Is he inside?"

Rachel was quite surprise to see MinJun here. She gulped down the saliva in and slightly nodded her head.

MinJun walked pass her and walked towards YoungDo's suite.

Rachel chased after him and grabbed him by the arm, "What are you doing?"

MinJun swung off her grasp and walked to the door. He banged on the door and shouted, "Choi Young Do, open the door."

YoungDo opened the door. He seemed not surprise to see MinJun, as if he was waited for him all along. He said, "What do you want?"

MinJun gritted his teeth and threw his fist at YoungDo before he said anything. YoungDo took a step backward but still wasn't fast enough to dodge the punch. Rachel gasped.

YoungDo brushed off the blood at the corner of his mouth with his thumb and looked up with a smirk.

MinJun stepped in the suite and Rachel followed him.

YoungDo slammed the door and walked inside, "You came to fight?"

MinJun turned around and glared at him, "What have you done to Chae Won?"

YoungDo let out a laugh and stared at MinJun, "And what is that have to do with you?"

MinJun stepped forward and grabbed YoungDo's collar, "Don't tempt me!"

YoungDo swung off his grip and walked oever to the sofa, "Tempt you? Do you think I will be scared of you?"

Rachel had a feeling that both had a double meaning in what they just said. She looked at both of them and was worried that they would end up fighting each other.

MinJun scowled at YoungDo and said, "Do you have any idea how upset Chae Won is right now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter