-44

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

---Third Pov;---

 

Your eyes steadied at the balcony with your hands lied on your sizable baby bump as you waited for Baekhyun to go downstairs. Today is the umpteenth check up for the stability of your precious angel inside your womb. Yet today was the most awaited one since it is the day in which the doctor will know the gender of your baby. You couldn't wash off the vivid smile that curved in either sides of your lips as you thought of it.

 

You were excited.

 

Absolutely excited.

 

With your head snapped sideways at the sound of your husband's footsteps, slowly and surely standing up. Baekhyun terrifyingly strode towards your direction with his creased eyebrows."Don't you dare stand up without my assistance." He muttered with seriousness behind his words."I can also handle myself too." You pouted and wrapped your arms against his, just as you made your way at the garage. Baekhyun opened the cardoor for you as he gently slipped you inside."Don't be clumsy." He muttered and pinch your— now slight chubby cheeks.

 

As a matter of fact that you are not clumsy bothered yourself too much, but you knew that Baekhyun was just assuring that you'll be fine and nothing bad would happen to you and your baby.Once Baekhyun placed his seatbelt, he fixed yours as you grunted in response."Oppa, It is so tight." Sadness was thrown across your face as you looked at him. "I am getting fat right?" You grunted a question

 

As a loving and supportive husband,"Yes, you are getting fat. That process is normal for a beautiful pregnant woman, you want your baby to be healthy right?"

 

His words penetrates your mind as you curl one side of your lips into a smile."Yes, I want."

 

"Then let's go to the clinic, and have the baby's gender." Baekhyun chimed and turn on the engine.

 

 

"It's been almost 5 months and your baby is doing well." Mrs.Jang hummed positively as she smiled graciously at you. Baekhyun was sitting beside you, holding your hand in support.The way his hands squeezed against yours in encouragement made your heart beat in relaxation upon staring at the monitor. "As you can see it here..." Mrs.Jang pointed her pen at the monitor doing circular motions in contact with the screen.

 

Her other hands were unto transducer probe your belly carefully with her eyes lied on the monitor.

 

"I guess, you will have a goodlooking prince." She smiled brightly and grasp on her clipboard. Your eyes darted to the monitor then to Baekhyun's priceless face, his mouth was agaped in astonishment, no words can slip out of his mouth, as his eyes glued to the screen. The way his eyes shimmer in delight, you could tell that he was beyond happy hearing that incredible news.

 

"A boy." He suddenly muttered just as he placed butterfly kisses all over  your face making you fakely scrunched up your face."Hey, the doctor is still here." You muttered, trying to pry away his face gently. He suddenly form a fist and jumped in joy."I am going to see a Baekhyun junior running all over the house."

 

His statement made you laugh along with Mrs.Jang too."Congratulations, so may I leave and you can recieve the new vitamins intake to my secretary." She bade her goodbye with a smile.

 

"We should think of a beautiful name for our awesome prince." Baekhyun helped you to sit up, as you let out a chortle."I think we really should."

 

"Just go get the vitamins, I'll go change this hospital gown." Slipping through your sandals, you can feel his searing glare under you."Are you sure you're okay? I can help you change your clothes y'know." He wiggled his eyebrows, flicking his forehead you shooed him away."I'm gonna be okay.ert."

 

He just shrugged and tip up your chin. "Be careful and I love you." He placed a smooch on your lips and smirked. "Because after Baekhyun junior, we will going to make a little Hyeonri giggling around the house, my princess."

 

Uncertainty and flabbergast were shot across your face hearing those words between his lips. To be honest, you would be really happy at the thought of having a baby girl, but as for now you should focus at the good development of your baby, your first baby boy.

 

**

After 4 months;

 

"Baekhyun oppa, I think this blue crib would fit the nursery." Your hands the crib and ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter