-10

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

---Third Pov;---

 

"Done." Baekhyun said, as he organized the first aid kit. You blinked your eyes realizing the you stare at him too much. "Th-thank you." You muttered as you touched the wound, still flinching.        

   

"Stop, touching it." He muttered and stare at you with a little bit of irritation. You jolted and immediately hide your hand. "S-sorry." You mumbled, scratching your head.

 

Baekhyun sighed "I'm going to the wash up." He mentioned as he stood up from his place, and go upstairs. Looking at his retreating figure. You took a deep breath and lie down in the sofa and cover your eyes with the back of your hands. It really tickles you off, this attitude of him is really new to you. Yes, you were not used to it but it is just mysterious? His personality was changed in just a blink. You couldn't solve the puzzle of this unexplained picture of him being so inexplicable. Even though, you couldn' hide the fact that you like this side of him, you felt being love.

 

 

Yes being love, you weren't able to feel this kind apprehension since most of your family were so busy for their work, well you were thankful that your bestfriend is there to fulfill what you want, but still it's different. You really hope this moment wouldn't end, but you couldn't predict it.

 

 

Your mind was too preoccupied that you didn't notice that your eyes were droopy and your mouth let out a yawn. Your head collasped against the edge of the couch sprawling yourself for a goodnap. Closing your eyes leisurely and let yourself led to the dreamland.

 

 

 

The water was splashing against his back, Baekhyun combed his locks as the water came in contact with his hair,he  sighed suddenly. Remembering what he had done, but seeing you with confusion hovering on your orbs, he can tell that you were doubting in his movements. He can't blame, even he; himself couldn't absorb what he was doing but he thought that this doing was good. It should be like this, because they were married in law they should have done these kind of things since they were married.

 

 

But he can't , he doesn't know how to do it. He was born a jerk that doesn't know how to show love towards others, he thought that he was born to play with girl's heart by taking their ity and pay for pleasure; he doesn't know how to acknowledge them. That's why he is like this, couldn't acknowledge his known wife.

 

He is lack in love, you were lack in love. Maybe you were locked in this kind jail, that would led your two bodies suffer in this kind of obstacle.

 

He was also afraid, afraid that he would be able to fall in one woman,  whom he despise. He wasn't ready.

 

 

Turning the shower off he grab his towel and wrapped it against his waist, he got outside of the bathroom and changed himself. He wears a simple V-neck shirt with red carrot jeans, brushing his hair with some stylish gel. He whisk his shirt to decrease the crumpled lines.

 

 

When he made his way downstairs, the image of you sleeping in the sofa with your head on the edge of the couch and your feet was stayed still on the floor, Baekhyun was clearly discourage at your position because it was really uncomfortable. He stepped his way infront of you, he moved your feet and laid it above the sofa, he took one pillow and raise your head and put the pillow below it.He dusk off his hands and sighed.Looking at you innocently sleeping with your eyes gently shut, made his hard heart soften a bit. A bit though.

 

 

Scratching his nape, the hell is going on in him?  but anyway he have to call his friends to inform them they are okay. He got his phone and fiddled Suho's number, putting it on his ear and strode towards the kitchen doesn't want to disturb your sleep.

 

After 3 rings, the other line answered the call.

"Yoboseyo?" Suho answered.

 

Baekhyun looked at you first before answering "Hyung, I'm at home. I won't be able to continue the class today." He informed.

 

"Oh? jinjja? Then how about the girl earlier? H-hyeonri? Did you really hurt her?" Suho asked.

 

"No, of course. I just accompany her at her home." He lied.

 

"Oh, that's good. I thought you would really do it." Suho said through the other line, then he continued "Baekhyun, why did you do that?" Suho asked out of the blue.

 

"What hyung?" Baekhyun narrowed his eyebrows in uncertainty.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter