-28

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

---Third Pov;---

 

 

This is your third day since the both of you agreed with your own agreement. The flow is pleasant and fine and everything was okay to be true.Baekhyun kept texting you throughout the class and you kept teasing at each other, cussing at each other, making the other people believe that your friends. His sweetness heightened that every seconds, every minutes he would say some words that were full of cheesiness, even during class time.

 

 

But behind those actions there will be always a being that would doubt about your acts.The uncertainty they felt would filled them more every moments you were with him. Confusion would overwhelmed their individual bodies, and they haunt for any answers for their unanswered questions that runs every minute in their own minds.

 

 

But the thought that they were having such positive insights upon observing your two figures made your interior flipped in inexplicable way. You were trully aware of your surroundings and actually maintaining your image to make your life more easier, no bothers, no problem, no burdens. That's what important in the moment like this. 

 

 

Hearing the coin inserted inside the vending machine, and picking the cold chocolate milk. You sighed in exhaustion. You were walking back and forth in the whole wide campus because of multiple orders from your advisers asked you for the class, its not that bad since it would benefit you too. Although, you volunteered to do it all just to make it faster and easier and to avoid some kinds of burdensome on the other days.

 

 

The machine beeped signalling that your drink was finished and it just waited for your hand to get it.

 

 

As your hands felt the cold material with the delicious liquid inside,your lips automatically settled at the tip of the plastic cup and sipped the drink with all your delightness. Your energy was filled slightly again and your feet were prepared for the upcoming walks you have to do this day. But then again, you felt your phone vibrated against your pocket and without hesitation your hands found its way to unlock the screen as the message popped up.

 

 

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

Yah~ the class is too boring without you T-T Aren't you tired of

doing the favors, those lazy teachers asking to you?

To: You

 

 

 

Your mouth let out a giggle after reading his complaint, but then you decided to by not sending him any replies and continue with your duty. Gripping on the files of papers with your delicate hands, your feet turned to walk again.

 

 

Passing by the empty hallways where no inches of shadows were found in this deserted place.Your feet still does some steps and let the quiet place have a slight sound. Your milk was now consumed by your hungry tummy yet it does asks for more. 

 

 

You were about to turn your feet to the other direction but not when you felt a sudden grasp on your right wrist.

 

 

"Ah!" You yelped because of the sudden action and gaze at the culprit. There you saw Baekhyun staring at you with his hard looks, his eyes were full of unfathomable glints that made your inside overwhelmed such uncertainty. Your confused eyes stared at his as he lesiurely put down your hands.

 

 

"Why are you not answering any of my texts?" He questioned still, his seriousness never leaved his face. You couldn't figure it out why are you feeling this kind of inexplicable feeling "I-I'm b-busy, you k-know" You smiled sheepishly.

 

 

He sighed heavily "Didn't I say that you won't ever volunteer yourself anymore?" 

 

 

"But Baekhyun,it's for my own benefits too." You retorted while fiddling with your fingers at the back.

 

 

"And it's ours too" He spat. "You should've asked for our help, especially with my friends they are your friends too Hyeonri." He stated.

 

 

"Okay, okay. Why are you being like this? I'm healthy you shouldn't be worried." You giggled cutely, making Baekhyun lifted up a small grin and ruffled your hair"Why am I being like this? Because I hate that kind of sight that my princess is suffering because of tiredness." He then said.

 

 

"Oh~ here we go again. Wait, why are you here, you should be in the classroom." You squinted your eyes and while observing him.

 

 

"Nah ~ it's our break time, don't worry my princess." He give you a peck in the cheeks, but you don't have to worry because this place was kinda deserted, but unexpectedly you heard a shuffling sounds from the other corner of hallway, and made your eyes rounded in agitation and kept your mouth shut.

 

 

"Did you hear that?" You whispered. Baekhyun went off to checked any shadows of that unknown being yet he came back with a blank face "I don't see anyone or anything."

 

 

"But you heard it right?" You questioned as you scratched your head.

 

 

"Yes, I heard it." He spoke and you could see such relaxation lying on his orbs as if this thing is not a big deal. "Then?" You quipped as you shrug your shoulder.

 

 

"Then what? Base on my observation, this thing should be revealed in any time right now, especially to my bestfriends." He rolled his eyes as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Even I am a jerk, I knew how to give an importance to my friends." He told you.

 

 

"Especially to Yixing, he kept on clinging on you and I am trying hard to kept my composure and to avoid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter