-26

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26

---Third Pov;---

 

"I really should go all by myself." You grunted as your hands found its way to the cupboard and draw a set of ramen. Baekhyun was behind and put himself on the chair while his lips were puckered. You were arguing about, if ever the two of you could go to school together, but you couldn't just agree with that matter since the students were not yet aware about your relationship.

 

You couldn't imagine yourselves if ever your relationship would be publicize, there will be too much of hindrance and difficulties. As a matter of fact that Baekhyun is popular either inside and outside of the school bothered you too much. You could predict that your entire life would be rumbled if your secret will be out for no good.

 

"Bu—"

 

"Baekhyun, if I am really important to you, you would do this for me."You sighed as you cooked yourselves your very own breakfast."Your a kingka, Baekhyun,some of your hypocrite fangirls would kill me to death, if ever they saw you with me"You stated, seeing Baekhyun's soft expression signalling that he was obviously lured against the state of truth."They are more powerful than I am."

 

Baekhyun sighed heavily and clasped his hands"If you really love me,I would gain your trust and as your husband I will protect you no matter what."He paused. "I don't care about them, all I care about is you" He softly said making your heart flutter in inexplicable way.

 

"Why don't we have a deal?" You suggested.

 

"And what is that?"Baekhyun raised his right eyebrow as a sign of confusion.

 

"Let's put it in this way, we will be pretending like friends for a week, and we should tell this to Chanyeol and Hyeri for them to shut their mouths. Let's observed if everything is okay within this week and conclude our decisions at the end of this week." You implied while you served the food on the top of the table. Baekhyun, who is adjusting his tie looked at you with his delicate orbs. "So I can talk to you?"

 

"Normally"

 

"So I can touch you?"

 

"Normally"

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like patting each other's shoulder, ruffling each other's hair. Friends that usually do" You stated.

 

"You sound like I am friendzoned by you." He rolled his eyes as he sipped on his water.

 

Sipping on your ramen soup, your eyes turned into crescents as you let out a giggle."So agree?"You questioned. "It is just a week, so why not." Baekhyun agreed and let your morning turned into a beautiful one.

 

 

Your footsteps were heard along the hallway while you were walking with heavy files on your hands. The teacher begged for you to get his files from the faculty room. Rather than being hate by others, without any choice you have to obey his order. You already told Chanyeol and Hyeri about the plan and fortunately they had agreed with it. They must be.

 

As your steps echoed along the hallway you managed to find your room and slid the door open,upon entering your classroom you saw your other classmate with such judiciousness lying in their individual eyes. Sighing deeply, you walked towards the teacher's table and dropped the files cautiously. The teacher sheepishly smiled at you, and you give him such a look, what is he trying to do again?

 

"O–oh Hyeonri, can I ask you some favor again?" Whut the heck, you were no servant in this society, you pay for them to teach you, not to order you around like some , but then again, you must obey them. Faking a smile, you nodded."What is it sir?"

 

"Can you—"

 

"Excuse me,sir?"Someone interrupted and it's no other than, Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Instead of ordering her around,I volunteer." The whole population gasped in shock hearing his statement.You sent him such hard glare, trying to tell him that he should stop what he was planning, but then your face shows nothing but innocence,everyone knows that your friends, but hell you don't want to make this moment worsen.  The couple's bestfriends snickered in anticipation seeing the show infront of them.

 

The teacher cleared his throat and raised up a questioning eyebrow,"And why?" he asked.

 

"As you can see, the class is getting boring and I just want to get myself out of here."Baekhyun lightly glared at the teacher, his cool—yet—bad image made you cringed in fear,upon seeing his eyes with irrationality. The teacher gulped but he kept his composure  and creased his eyebrows "And how dare you to say that to your teacher?" The teacher raised his voice, the students were watching as if these is a box office movie, and it's clearly not.

 

"We were paying you for your daily living and you should gather your courage to teach us better." Baekhyun spat unrespectfully, he turned his head to me and then to the teacher "We are your students mister, not a servant." He uttered angrily and strode towards your direction, and he unexpectedly grasp on your wrist making you yelped in shock.

 

"Go give us some detention, we don't care."

 

 

"That is so mean." You yanked your hand against Baekhyun's grip upon stepping in the rooftop. "No, I'm not. It's the teacher who is mean like ." Baekhyun sighed in exasperation. Truthfully, the fury is still visible on his orbs, but then you decided to calm himself down before teaching him such a lesson. "Seriously Baekhyun, You sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter