-35

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

---Third Pov;---

 

 

You felt a heavy weight in contact with your waist, fluttering your eyes open you saw the man of your life,closing his eyes gently with his light breathing.Under this blanket with your bodies you remember every moment last night, where he was so gentle and the way he held and caressed your body with tender that it made you love him even more. With his continuous whispers with hints of love behind it.

 

 

As of the moment, you couldn't believe that everything was fine right now, you were now a perfect match for this forced marriage since you could feel each other's love. It feels like yesterday, it is just one-sided love but right now, you could definitely let go of that title.

 

 

But remembering last night scene, you lost your stability and sanity and let yourself go with the flow, you didn't mind about the future obstacles, you even forget that you would always ignore that kind of topic since you were not ready, forgetting that you should not be able to do this and let yourself gone through such process for you to be prepare for this new journey.

 

 

But because of the power of love, people would definitely change their individual objectives and aspirations  just because of the magical power of love that would hypnotize every persons point of view.

 

 

Just like yourself though.

 

 

You tried yourself to move yet you felt such stinging sensation at your lower part which scrunched up your face in soreness. Eventhough Baekhyun was being gentle last night you couldn't hide the fact that you were still a maiden and could normally experience this kind of pain. Groaning lowly, trying not to wake Baekhyun up.

 

 

"Does it hurts?" You almost fell on your hearing Baekhyun's morning voice. "S-slight." You stammered and regain yourself. Baekhyun kissed you on your lips as he pulled you closely against his body. "Last night is so good." He grinned as he broke off the kiss. "The best."

 

 

You looked at him mischievously, "Better than those random girls?" You questioned making Baekhyun glared at you. " Stop bringing that up, it's lust." He grunted and pinched your cheeks. "And the world knows that I love you, and cared for you." He winked as you yanked away his hand.

 

 

"Baekhyun, do you really mean that?" You asked.

 

 

Baekhyun smiled lightly and kissed you on your forehead, "Does last night is a perfect evidence that I  loved you so much? I've never been to gentle to any girls before. You were the first one to feel me something heaven like last night." He fondled with your locks as he slip out those words. "Do you want to know how did I fell in love with you?"

 

 

"Baekhyun, we have school, it's friday." You muttered.

 

 

"We could skip that, you can't walk properly they would just doubt." He grumbled against your neck, he placed such butterfly kisses making you giggle because it tickles. "And also the fact that there are many hickeys all over your neck, would make them doubt more than ever." He smirked.

 

 

"Shut the hell up, Byun Baekhyun." You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Well we have time, go tell me how did you fell in love with me." You grinned and stared at his crystal orbs. Baekhyun smiled so lovingly and pecked you on your lips.

 

 

Flashback;

 

Baekhyun was sitting with the long desk at the front, over the desk was the different kinds of magazines where you could choose what kind of reception would you want, you haven't eyed the marriage since it could be done only at the room of  laws, where you could sign such contract revealing that you were married by law.

 

 

The designers were mumbling different suggestions for the reception, while you were sitting there quietly fiddling with your fingers. Your parents would not definitely show up, after all business were on top of their minds. Fortunately, Baekhyun's parents were there to guide the two of you.

 

 

"Hyeonri, are you okay?"Mrs.Byun asked you and held your hand. You smiled sweetly at her and nod."I am okay Mrs. Byun."You reassured. Baekhyun, who sitted right beside you looked at you quietly, he must admit your smile is so beautiful. As he thought of that he shook his head and mentally smack himself. *What the heck, Byun Baekhyun* He thought.

 

 

"B-Baekhyun-ssi, Your mom asked you if this okay?" You questioned, and held a magazine showing the theme of the reception. Baekhyun jolted on his seat and stared at you with a blank expression. "You could decide for yourselves, everything is fine for me." He said, as your smile faded at the tone of his words.

 

 

"Everything is fine for us, Mrs. Byun. You could decide for your own since I don't have any idea at this kinds of events." You beamed and looked at Mrs. Byun with apologetic look. Mrs. Byun smiled as he caressed your hair as if you were her child. "That's okay Hyeonri, I'll make sure that this is going to be grand."She said.

 

 

"A-ah, but I prefer to have it simple, Mrs. Byun." You embarassedly rubbed your neck. Mrs.Byun just giggled and shook her head. "I don't know how to say this but I am lucky that I chose you to be my daughter-in-law. Well, you're different . Simple? No problem but-" She raised her finger and continued. "I'll try to make it more simply beautiful."

 

 

"Thank you, Mrs. Byun."

 

 

"Aish, call me omma please. That Mrs. Byun is too mainstream and too regular for a girl like you." She requested as you slightly chortle at her silliness. "Yes, omma. Can I go out for a little bit?" You asked for permission. Mrs. Byun nodded and said, "It is okay, I know you need air."

 

 

You stood up and bowed and let yourself leave the room.

 

------

Baekhyun's Point of View

 

I looked at her as she left the room, I couldn't really help myself to be interested at her own personality. As a matter of fact that this is my first time to held such marriage interview and be one of the victims of this forced marriage, gives me such challenge in my objectives in life. There is only one reason why did I agree with this commitment. Not all about the business but it's all about my own benefits.

 

 

Yes, my own benefits. I could help myself to have such revenge for the girl who broke my heart. Yes, I will just make her regret leaving me, that I am no longer available to be one of her toys. But for now, I will promise myself not to fell in love with some women and my future wife has no exception. They are all the same, such a deceiver, who always choose fame and everything over the matter of love.

 

 

I will make them feel what I felt. Feeling broken, drowned in melancholy and agony. I will toy them just like I'd experienced. I have been such a playboy for almost 6 months and I don't think I could leave this new habit of mine.

 

 

My chair screeched against the floor as I stood up. "Where are you going, Baekhyun?" My dad asked. I was about to answer yet my mother butted, "He would follow Hyeonri all the way, so just let him be honey."She muttered. I nodded with a glint of lying and stared at my father whom looking at me in a inexplic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter