-23

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

---Third Pov;---

 

 

 Strolling with your intertwined hands,your feet leaves some individual footprints on the soft sand. Blissfulness never depart on your own faces, the sense of happiness still remain soaring around you. Baekhyun kept latching on to your hand,afraid that you would go away. The sun just set a few minutes ago, the sound of the crickets were audible at this time. This day was so meaningful for you so as Baekhyun. You were never been so happy until this day would come unexpectedly in your own lives.

 

You roamed around the island, in the small forest in the other side of the resort, where the green leaves greeted you with delightness, the bird chirped happily in their own beautiful habitat. You can't help but to admire everything in this place, making you hesitate if you want to go back to the city or not, but hell you can't escape.

 

You even tasted every food you encountered in every corner of the resort, grilled meats,fresh fruits,hot soup and even different flavored ice creams just perfect for the moment. You really made this day more unforgettable, realizing that you spend your precious time with your loved one. Baekhyun this day was really overly sweet, always asking for a kiss or  much as he is the one who stole different styles of kisses.

 

You fall in with different Baekhyun, he is not the one who locked himself at the thick wall of coldness and hatred, he is not the one who carry such burden like before. He is not the one who shows nothing but cruelty.

 

He was completely different.

 

He was indeed the one whom you are looking for, the prince charming you dreamt of when you were still young child. The one who takes care of you and never let flies landed on your skin, the one who makes you smile all the time with just small thing he done. The one who would feel that you were the most precious being in the world and no one and nothing could ever change that.

 

You actually forgotten that you were just locked up with this one-sided love. It seemed that this kind of love fade away because of his behaviour, it seems so real. You haven't teach him what is love, but you didn't forget how to express love and he would learn from it. It implies that you would rather show an action rather than words.

 

Love couldn't be express by words—should you say that. But it seems more stonger if you would show it, you could trully define love by putting it with actions, you would apparently stammered, if you want to teach love by words, it is hard to explain what's love is, yet it's not hard to express love by action to the one you'd willing to stick with.

 

Love is really unpredictable. So erratic.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Baekhyun squeezed your hand lightly trying to regain your attention, you were walking back to your cabin as the evening would be showing a little moment later. You jolted lightly and spoke" Y..yes I'm okay" 

 

"Are you tired?" He questioned gazing at you with concern lying on his orbs. Are you tired?trying to comprehend his question. Tiredness never overwhelmed your body, its maybe because of his grateful presence that you haven't felt tired. See? Being in loved with someone, made your body immuned in glee, just because of your love's presence.

 

You turned to looked at him and grinned, "I've never felt tired with you right by my side"

 

Baekhyun snorted, he broke off your intertwined hands and slung his arms around your shoulder "Where did you learned that?" Baekhyun asked, rubbing his palms in contact with your arms.

 

"Learned what?" Your right eyebrow raised up in confusion.

 

"Being cheesy" Baekhyun let out a low chortle and averted his gaze and examined your face.

 

"Blame yourself , mister"You snorted and removed his hands that wrapped in contact with your shoulder and placed a impish smile on your face, Baekhyun was appalled by your expression and raised a questioning eyebrow.

 

You took a deep sigh and mocked him "You better run faster, the last one who will be arriving late  at the cabin, should treat the winner" you said as you dashed your feet against the sand faster like the speed of the light.

 

 

"Ohhhh~" You plopped yourself against the bed with a loud laugh take place at the quiet four-walled room. But then the door slammed open revealing the sweaty Baekhyun, watching at your figure lying on the bed. He took a step inside ruffling his hair cooly, you tried to stopped the upcoming streaming of your own saliva. Fortunately it succeeds.

 

"Your such a rascal" He taunted.

 

"And why is that?" You snorted.

 

"You just announced the game yet you dashed like a cheetah without letting me prepare for the race"Baekhyun clicked his tongue with a slight annoyance behind it. You diverted your attention to him and placed yourself into sitting position. You stared at him with concentration without uttering some replies, Baekhyun realized the silence and turned to look at you.

 

"Baekhyun, thanks" You thanked him with sincerity lying on your orbs either your mouth. Every moment of this day made your heart danced in happiness and its all because of him, because of Byun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter