-39

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39

---Third Pov;---

 

"Baekhyun Oppa!" You shouted, making Baekhyun spun his body and motioned you to come.It is time for you to go home after a pile of review sessions and quizzes."Did you return all the books you've borrowed in the library?" He asked and kissed your cheeks. You nodded and let yourself slipped inside the car.

 

"Mom texted me that your mother miraculously visited the orphanage last day." Baekhyun started off the engine, your eyebrows furrowed in confusion and let out disbelief sigh."Really?" You replied, his parents knew all about the orphanage already since your parents publicize the orphanage without you knowing, it left you confused all of a sudden thinking why would they do that.

 

And now, they visited the orphanage? It started to ticked you off, that the fact that they never supported before, but somehow it made your heart felt a slight contentment realizing what they are doing, but then you must not doubt too much against them, they also have heart to have mercy even though they don't show it in their own exterior.

 

"Yes, you must be happy right?"Baekhyun catch a glimpse of your creased eyebrows and shook his head."Don't doubt too much, in spite of the fact that you are adopted it would  never change the fact that they treated you as their child."

 

You nodded in agreement, and let your eyes observe the scenery outside."Baekhyun,If ever some obstacles will come in our way, we will be strong right?" You don't know why you asked this sudden question, but being a couple there is always disputes and troubles that would block each relationship.

 

You don't know when that time comes,maybe tomorrow, next week.

 

You felt something will come, but then again you were brave enough to face that kind of reality itself.

 

Baekhyun held your left hand with his right hand, as the other one controls the steering wheel."What's the sudden question. Of course we will be." He smiled and interlaced your hands as he kissed the back of it. You looked at him, he was so perfect for you. The way his alluring eyes look at the road, the way his lips formed into a smile, made your heart pound against your ribcage.

 

No one could ever done this magic to you, except him.

 

"I love you." You rubbed your thumb against his hand. He looked at you lovingly and squeezed your hand lightly. "I love you more than anything else in this world."

 

 

"Oppa! I made this for you~" Your merry voice boomed in the corners of the living room, as Baekhyun looked up from his reviewer and let the smell of the cookies lingered in the air."Cookies?" He asked, as you sat beside him and wrapped his arm around your waist."Yes,I don't think it will be that delicious since I haven't bake these days." You pucker your lips in dismay.

 

Baekhyun took a bite as he analyze the taste, after a a few seconds he gave you a kiss suddenly putting a two thumbs up."This is the most sweet cookie , I've ever tasted."

 

"Really?"

 

Baekhyun nodded gleefully as he get one more."Now go study your lessons." He mumbled,as the bits of the cookies flew off from his mouth."Don't talk while your mouth is full, stupid." You rolled your eyes and grab the pen above the table, as you started writing. Baekhyun kept munching, as he feed you. "Go eat it, you were the one who made this."

 

Looking at him then to the cookie, without hesitation you took it, devouring the sweetness in contact with your tastebuds.It is really delicious, feeling the proudness that overwhelmed your body."Baekhyun, when is the schedule for our examination?" You asked.

 

"Thursday and friday, next week." He muttered and pulled close to him."Why are you pulling me all of a sudden?"

 

"I am scared that you will dissappear by my side."

 

Glaring at him, you pinched his cheeks with his face scrunched up because of the slight pain."Stop it." He grunted."You are so cute that I can't get myself control enough because  of you."

 

"You can't control yourself because of me? either I am, my princess." His hands grasp on your waist as his hands made its way to tilt your head."Did you remember that we should have our round 2?" You could feel his warm breathe against yours. Your pearls wander around his dark eyes, to his nose and down to his lips.

 

He landed his lips while his hands gripped on your body to stay still. Together, with your lips, you moved in rhythm as your head sway in snyc as you feel your own tender kisses against each other. He nibbled your lower lip asking for entrance. Opening it, he slid off his warmth and explore every inch of your cavern, as you slightly groan in satisfaction.

 

He broke off and looked at you fondly. "Either of us, wanted to continue this but we have our responsibility for school. Don't worry, let's have such unlimited happiness after the examination." He wiped the excess saliva at the side of your lips and smile.

 

You tried to control yourself not to blush but it seems that your face turned scarlet at the contact earlier. Grabbing the pen once again, you wrote the possible important notes and let yourself concentrate again for your studies.

 

 

Next Week:

 

It have been so very busy for all the students this week. Not just because of the upcoming final examinations but also the fact that they must complete their clearance for this school year, you were busy writing all the requirements on your pink sticky note when you felt someone hovering above your figure.

 

Your eyes looked up and saw Baekhyun smiling."What are you smiling at?" You questioned.

 

"You are frowning too much." 

 

"Oh, I am sorry. It just that it is just the smell is too strong that I don't like it." You cringed up a little, as your eyes wander while your nose was trying to find the disgusting smell. "Hyeri-ah, your perfume is too awful." Hyeri looked up, and exhaled a disbelief sigh.

 

"What are you talking about? I have been wearing this perfume since we are in first year." She grunted.

 

"Oh yeah sure? But it is so disgusting to be honest." You frowned and looked at Baekhyun."Can I sit at your seat? I can't take the smell." Baekhyun frowned a little bit, as confusion and uncertainty overwhelmed his orbs."Her smell is nice."

 

You rolled your eyes and let out snort."Go just sit here and smell her whenever yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter