-27

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

---Third Pov;---

 

The bell rung against your ears as your hands automatically brushed in contact with the files of books and pens above your desk, gently gathering each one of them and placed it in your bag neatly and organized. Your eyes wandered to your almost emptied classroom and landed on your bestfriend's figure. 

 

"Should we go now?" You asked her.

 

She raised up her right eyebrow and stepped infront of you and leaned in "You won't wait for him?"

 

You backed up and roamed your eyes for any of his existence and saw him fixing one strap of his bag that lied on his one shoulder as he flipped his hair cooly,the moment you saw that you can't help yourself but gawked at him and admire him with that kind of move.

 

Shooking off your thoughts and darted your gaze towards your confused bestfriend, "We have talked about this, and no we won't be going home together." You uttered, making her sighed in defeat "Oh I thought you would be all mushy mushy." She rolled her eyes.

 

"What the heck are you talking about?" You spat.

 

"I'm talking about the both of you" She stated as a matter of fact. Exhaling, you gaze at her "Let's go."

 

"Hyeonri!" Yixing shouted from the other side of the room with his smile "You wanna go with us?" He questioned.

 

You raised up a questioning eyebrow and sincerely asked "In the club?"

 

Without a moment of silence, the group suddenly bursts in different kinds of laughters 

 

"Hyeonri, even we are labeled as 'playboys', as a humanbeings we felt weary too, but unluckily it won't last long,So? You wanna go with us to the mall? Or else you would waste such event in your entire life." Luhan questioned, still his eyes were b for all his laughters.

 

 "I could go to the mall whenever I wanted." You spoke.

 

"This time,it is different. You can bring your friend all along, it won't mind us." He informed you, as your eyes gleamed in anticipation.Looking at your friend whom really excited, your head bobbed up and down lightly as you approved. At the corner of your eyes, Baekhyun was smirking while looking at your direction.

 

Seemingly felt happiness.

 

"So? Should we go now?" Yixing clapped his hands twice.

 

 

 You sighed in exasperation as you leaned yourself against the rough fabric you were sitted. You were located inside the kingkas van.So much for your slight dismay that you were occupying the space beside Baekhyun, who tried to hide his grin. At the same time Hyeri was sitting beside Chanyeol whom staring at you with their mischievous eyes and inexplicable grins.

 

It's not that you don't like it when you're with him but you couldn't help but to feel such insecurities, if ever his friends would feel doubtness towards your relationship. But then again you felt your phone vibrated inside your pocket, and without hesitation you draw it and took a glance on the screen.

 

A message from him.

 

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

What are you thinking about?

--

From: My lovely princess

Nothing...

--

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

Did you know that, my hands were itching to hold your hand?

--

From: My lovely princess

Shut up, control yourself.

--

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

Did you know that?

--

From: My lovely princess

What?

--

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

Today's Valentines day?

--

From: My lovely princess

Oh really? Well, Happy Valentines Day, my prince ~^^~

--

From: Prince Byun Baekhyun

Happy Valentines day too ^^ I really want to hear that greeting from your mouth and I really wanna spend this day with you, but your presence beside me is enough for me.

--

From: My lovely princess

Stop being cheesy, I really want to pinch your cheeks right now.

-- 

From : Prince Byun Baekhyun

Instead of pinching it, just give me a thousands kisses.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Look at those two." Sehun muttered lightly as he pointed the two figures who were sitting beside each other with phones in their own hands, and with their lips lifted up into a smile. The other lads turned to looked at their direction with their mishievous glint on their individual eyes. As a matter of fact that they looked peculiar with such expression made their insides overwhelmed by confusion.

 

Chanyeol who seemed to feel such inexplicable atmosphere turned to the secret couple and his hand found its way to slap Baekhyun's lap "Yah, what are you smiling at? You looked crazy." He naughtily chortled, making Baekhyun glared at him as he quickly hide his phone to his pocket, "I'm not smiling." He muttered.

 

You looked at them and gulped, you leisurely put down your phone and gaze at the scenery outside again.

 

"And you" Sehun pointed at you, while you swiftly turned your head towards him "You were smiling too."

 

Your mouth left open as you stiffly pointed at yourself, "M-Me?"

 

"Yes you too" He taunted.

 

"No, I'm not." You denied.

 

"Yes, you are. Both of you smiled like an idiots." He teased. " You two have already special someones, do you?"

 

You and Baekhyun stared at each other and then to the lad again. Synchronized and hysterically shooking your heads in denial "I don't have." You both uttered at the same time, making your heads turned and gaze at each other again with inscrutable feeling on your orbs.

 

"You know, you two looked good with each other. No lies" Luhan butted in with a fact statement making the two of you, filled with unexplainable feelings that overwhelmed your body too much. Well, except that you were blushing hard, the people inside the van take a look at you with their mischievous looks that you thought of burying yourself.

 

It seems that this day favored you.

 

"Sir, we're here" The chaffeur announced, that cause your heart flipped in bliss and felt the burden lifted up against your shoulders. The others stepped outside, but realizing that you were designated to sit at the back, it means that you'll be the last one to stepped the cold ground. When its your turn, you ducked your head to avoid knocking on the hard element.

 

Yet you noticed a hand, holding your wrist and led you out of the car with a soft humphed. Then you acquired that it is Baekhyun's hand that hold you awhile. You fakely coughed and gather your strength to thanked him "Thank you."

 

"Hyung, you really scared me right now" Tao looked at Baekhyun with such look. " Why are you so nice to her?" The others nodded in green light, signalling that they were also confused at the sudden changes of Baekhyun's personality, but they can't help but to feel such elation in their individual interior thinking the real Baekhyun was finally back.

 

Baekhyun snorted "You're the one who told me to be nice to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter