-33

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33

---Third Pov;---

 

You were facing at the window, where the rain tickles against the window. Baekhyun was softly sleeping at the back beside you with his arms wrapped against your stomach, his head buried against your hair. You couldn't take the overflowing feeling that runs through your veins when you hear his sidestory. The happiness he felt when he was with her before, was replaced by displeasure today. You couldn't blame him though.

 

 

For your opinion, it is the girl's fault. If she didn't top her foolishness and stupidity, these things wouldn't be happening at the first place. Half of your brain, told you that you should be thankful. Because of their break-up you met Baekhyun and fell in love with him that made your life more colorful.

 

You took a deep sigh and let your mind fled off to your conversation earlier.

 

---

 

"It all started when I was with Chanyeol in a club, the music were so loud that you can't even hear some people shouting just beside you.Chanyeol led the way to our lounge with some other friends, when we get there. There I saw her, with smug look on her face yet I thought she was y at that moment." He gripped on your waist trying to assure you that everything was on the past, just to keep your jealousy in normal. "Then there, my mind was too pure and that led to love at first sight? Yes, I know, that was too pathetic."

 

 

"I couldn't really explain why I've felt that. Maybe I'm just a beginner?Well, I was too gullible that I have to realize that she was the one for me." He said."After that time, she never leave my mind anymore, I would force Chanyeol to go with me at that club, since she was always there."

 

 

"Then, there is this one time where she was sitted beside me, and let the alcoholic drink pushed down against my throat to surpass my nervousity and led me to be drunk. That night, I knew she was the one who made my way to a room. And no, I would not want to explain further, s-since..." He looked down, hesitant.

 

 

"Something happened?" You asked and stare at his orbs. He was too hesitant to look at you and just nod his head. You smiled instead,"No need to worry, everything is on the past as you said." You muttered and ruffle his hair. "Continue." You utter.

 

 

He just sighed and let some words slipped his mouth. "We m-made love? No, Lust is a perfect word for that since we haven't realize our own feelings right back then. After everything happened, we woke up after a deep slumber. It is so awkward yet I gather my own s to confess what've felt for her, it's been 3 months since I saw her at that time, and then there, I managed to broke off the secret and confess." He continued. "She was utterly shock yet she smiled and gladly kissed me and said she felt the same way as I felt."

 

 

"I was so glad at that time, as if I won a lottery. I couldn't really explain what've felt but I knew that I was too optimistic at that time."

 

 

"We started going out. We date almost everyday in different places. Our smiles were so bright and we are seemingly happy at that time. Some of them, are jealous because of our own relationship.Then there is one time, she transferred to our school, I've been too much euphoric at that time that I couldn't contain my inexplicable feelings. Honestly, we make out during break time, I knew that some of the students would gape at our interaction, but I don't care. She was the one who started all the smoochy things and yet still I don't care, as long as she was with me." He paused and looked at you directly. "Hyeonri, are you sure you want to hear all of these things?" He questioned.

 

 

You light smile and nod. "Go ahead please."

 

 

He just sighed and shook his head. "After 6 months of dating with her, we've been so strong. We filled each others needs, and no, Hyeonri I would not classify all those things." He smirked. "She's a kind of girl who would make such cute things if she wanted something.Yes, a typical girl. Our love was too undeniable, I loved her so much before and no one could define and describe how much I've loved her. I have been to loyal and honest, too protective to her that no flies could even land on her skin."

 

 

"But our obstacle came, when she always been visiting the club again, I've always heard that there is this new waiter which is known hot, but I knew I'm hotter, is now serving the club and let the girls flood the club and it's all because of him."

 

 

"And she was one of them." He looked and shook his head in displeasure.

 

 

"How did you know it then?" You suddenly asked, as you realized his low expression.

 

 

"Since I saw them making out inside the club. Oh well, that's too obvious. She's been ignoring me for days not even appreciating my doings. Actually, my friends especially Chanyeol doesn't approve our relationship from the start, he's never been into our relationship—all of them. To be honest though, she's also the one why our friendship slightly cracked, Chanyeol wants to talk to me about her, but I always ignore him, afraid to hear everything about her." He spoke.

 

 

"But I wished I talked to him more earlier,to avoid everything in my interior broke at that kind of sight, where she was flirting with him, averting her attention away from me. That's when Chanyeol told me that she was after for my fame, looks and money." He clicked his tongue at the thought of his past. "I have never bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter