-21

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21

---Third Pov;---

 

You snuggled closer to your pillow as you felt an arm pulled you and hold you close. Your eyebrows wrinkled in uncertainty, feeling the unusual routine when you wake up in the morning. Oh right, you slept with Baekhyun last night, its the first time though. Nothing, nothing had happened. After you ate your dinner, it felt so weird because Baekhyun was acting all lovey-dovey, sort of acting.

 

Because why would he do all of this if he doesn't feel any affection towards you?

 

'Your important to him' Your heart says. Okay I would try to accept this kind of reason but actually when he told you all those words ,all you can see in his eyes were honesty and the sincerity that hovered against his orbs. When he asked you that if you want to act lovers with him, you want it to be real. You want love to blossom that would surrounds your two figures.

 

Then you felt his body moved as he removed his arms that wrapped in contact with your waist. You suddenly felt empty, the cozy and warm embrace that makes your nerves felt such relaxation and the feeling that sends you a message that you were safe under his arms was gone.

 

You closed your eyes gently, pretending to sleep soundly. Heaving your chest up and down you suddenly felt a shadow that hovered beside you. Baekhyun rested his head against his hand while his elbow was on the bed, staring at your back figure. He then moved himself near you and stared at you while sleeping, kissing you smoothly against your cheek and whispered "Good morning, my princess. Wake up we have our day ahead of us" 

 

His breathe tickled your cheek , feeling the urge to bit your lips because of his sweetness.

 

He then touched your other cheeks rubbing his thumb against it "Hey, wake up" he muttered. Your eyes fluttered trying to adjust the brightness that surrounds the cabin "O..oh yeah?" You averted your attention to him yet stammered as you realized how his face was too near, his nose nearly touched yours. "At last, I thought you'll going to sleep forever" He said.

 

"Your exaggerating" You lightly giggled as you got up into sitting position and yawned. Baekhyun smirked. "Did you know that before, you used to cursed at me and pray that I will never wake up and die?" You bitterly smiled. Baekhyun glared at you " Stop putting up that topic, I don't like it." He then clicked his tongue.

 

"Oops, sorry I won't ever do it again" You uttered and grin.

 

You felt his hand hold yours "Will you promise me that you would never leave me?"Baekhyun questioned you, his eyes shoned in melancholy as he asked you. You then put your other hand above his and uttered honestly "I will never ever leave you, even the sun goes down and never shines during the morning and the moon won't rise up and gives light in the dark and dim night, I'll never leave you" You blurted it out with such genuine that lied on your orbs.

 

Baekhyun smiled at your sincerity, he really believe that you loved him, but he won't tell you that he already knew it. He just feel right.

 

But then you spoke "But when a right woman comes into your life, and you'll love and protect her with all your might. Well, I don't have a choice but to leave you and experience such happiness" You sadly spoke, even it hurts you , you need to do this for his happiness, they said if you loved the person you should give them the happiness they want. 

 

Baekhyun gripped on your hand "I don't think I would manage to find the right woman for me" He muttered with his eyes were all yours you looked at him with uncertainty "Why would you say so?" You lightly giggled as you pinch his nose, as he caught your hand "Because I think the right woman for me is sitting infront of me right now, and I just need to learn how to fall in love with her"Baekhyun asserted.

 

Your mouth is slightly agaped and no words that came out, your heart froze for a moment hearing his statement. What is he saying? The uncertainties you were feeling right now flooded, you really can't believe what he was saying. He just said that you were the right woman for him.,it's not that you don't like it but isn't it too gracious to hear like that to the man whom you loved? He just like confessed to you that he like you yet  its not yet love and he would just teach his heart to fall in love again, but with you.

 

Your mouth is still opened yet no words really came out, how you'd wish that this day would come, and you will never hold it back anymore. This is what you want, to be happy, to be with him, to be seriously floated in love with him.

 

"A..are you serious about what your talking about?" You questioned.

 

Baekhyun carressed your face with his palms as he got up in sitting position "I'm so damn serious,damn sincere and everything that define the sincerity that I've been telling you right now, this is real" Baekhyun muttered, you looked at him verge in tears, you want to cry because of joy, if you could only confess that you loved him for a long time, if you have the urge to confess to him you would tell him that "I love you so much" You blurted it out.

 

You widened your eyes in agitation "W-wait, it's not th--" 

 

"I knew it already, I heard you mumbling on your sleep yesterday, you just confessed indirectly" Baekhyun grinned mischievously at you, you widened your eyes agitatedly "R-really!?" You cupped your mouth involuntarily, mentally banging your head against the wall. "Babo,babo,babo" You cussed yourself against breathe.

 

"Stop it, but I'm serious with you. It's not love yet but I want to manage myself to fall in love with you"He muttered again, you slowly met his eyes and blinked "B-but Baekhyun, it seems so fast, y-you said that we should start a new again, and let our relationship grew some fondness"

 

"It is" Baekhyun utt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter