-45

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

---Third Pov;---

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Exhaling heightenly,trying yourself to relax upon feeling the unbearable pain on your stomach, you were ing gonna give birth to your baby.

 

Baekhyun tried to calm you down by massaging your hands with his thumb, doing circular motions.He tried to speak to Chanyeol audibly that he must hasten the speed of the car, because you are obviously suffering from the oppressive pain. Everything goes rumble, yet Chanyeol managed to drop you to the hospital safely.

 

"Nurse!Doctor!" Baekhyun yelled, as the nurse run towards them along with the stretcher."Miss, calm down. Everything's gonna be okay." The nurse tried to comfort you. Your hands was still interlaced with Baekhyun, signifying that you don't want to be alone when giving birth. The beads of sweats were detectable on Baekhyun's forehead down to his neck in the act of running hurriedly to the operating room.

 

Mrs.Jung immediately insert her hands to her own gloves and clapped,signalling that the nurses must quicken their individual assigned works. The nurse turned to look at Baekhyun with his anxious expression."Sir, you might wait outside. We'll gonna take care of this." The nurse ordered and gently pushed him outside of the operating room. Baekhyun combed his hair annoyingly."But my wife needs me!" He shouted, but he knew its inaudible for them for his statement to be heard.

 

Baekhyun draw his phone and called everyone that his princess were giving birth. After a a few minutes, it seems like the power of teleportation was activated. Mrs.Byun came running with her husband walking rapidly at the back."Hyeonri is still there?" She muttered a question and quickly hugged her son as a greet.Before he could answer, they could hear your very audible scream with the hint of pain behind it.

 

Baekhyun heard his mother sighed while clasping her hands."The actual fact that she's experiencing such insufferable pain right now."His mother uttered."We should pray for her impregnability."

 

Baekhyun looked at her mother weirdly yet there is still a glint of uneasiness lying on his orbs. When her mother caught the glimpse of her son, she shrugged."Giving birth is not a joke, my son. I swear." Another round of footsteps were heard as  their attention diverted towards the hallway. Your mother went strutting to their path.

 

"How's Hyeonri?" She utter a question not when she heard your fulminating scream from the operating room."She's obviously in pain."

 

Your breath was erratic, with your hands clutch against the metal above your head. The unbearable pain was inexplicable, you felt like you're dying because of the excruciation. Your chest heaved up and down, trying to catch up with your breath."Push Mrs.Byun, please put up a slight pressure." Mustering up your courage, you shouted and forced.

 

"Okay okay, that's good, please continue doing it." Mrs.Jang supported you."One more pressure, shout as loud as you can."

 

Exhaling every atoms of oxygen, gathering more of your nerves. This is it, Baby Ji Woon would finally meet the shimmering sunlight outside, he would meet his family who love him so much more than anything else.He is the fruit of your love, the bridge for your reunion. Baby Ji Woo is a blessing for the both of you.

 

He is the sign of success, in every obstacles you garnered in your relationship with Baekhyun. Despite from all the hardships and difficulties you met in the past, everything was already paid off. The agony you felt when Baekhyun was still cheating, every tears and sniffs. You couldn't believe that, these actual things were really happening in your life.

 

 

Being profoundly loved by someone gives you strength ,

while loving someone intensely gives you courage.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It is the peak. Your fulminating scream roared across the room. You are panting heavily as the beads of sweat were rolling all over your face. You were exhausted and tired. Every percent of your strength were  now drained and you couldn't even lift up your forefinger. Hyperbole.

 

The sound of the crying baby perked up your attention, as you mustered up your courage to look up. Watching the nurse wrapped baby Jiwoon with a clean white cloth, you can't help but to tear up. He finally able to cry and let out his cute wailing here in Earth.You were beyond contented right now.

 

Your vision is slightly blurring, your eyes flutter as you began to close your eyes. "Please let omma rest first before I'll take care of you my baby Ji Woon."

 


BABY'S NAME : BYUN JI WOON

GENDER:MALE

WEIGHT:6.9 POUNDS

HEIGHT: 17 INCHES

 

Baekhyun's palm were stuck against the glass, looking at his son lovingly inside the nursery room. The unfadable smile he wears right now were visible against the eyes of others. The happiness that washed across his face were undeniably real. His son was sleeping peacefully inside the hospital crib, his tiny hands were covered with cloth.

 

Once he heard your deafening shriek, at first he was so damn worried and he felt pity towards you. Yet is was replaced by a overwhelming feeling when he heard the baby's wail. He couldn't really explain what he felt when he was sitting there, hearing such sound from his son that it was meant that his son is alive and breathing.

 

You were now sent to the private room which he reserved importantly. His eyes were still prostrated, admiring his son with the barrier called the glass."Dude, he got your eyes and nose." Baekhyun diverted his head to that voice,revealing his friends gathering to watch the baby."And he got his beautiful lips to my bestfriend." Hyeri winked with her interlaced hands with Chanyeol.

 

"Don't you dare forget that I will be one of the godfathers of that handsome baby." Suho crossed his arms and smirked.

 

"Of course, I am no exception. Reminder, I and Chanyeol was the one who saved her from those drunkards in the past. Do you remember?" Yixing snickered with his visible dimple.

 

Baekhyun just shook his head and waved his hand."Don't worry guys everyone of you will be the godfathers of my junior." He spoke.

 

"Junior?" Sehun suddenly questioned."Junior? the important male organ?"

 

"What the heck are you muttering?" Luhan smacked his head playfully."Junior, his son! You green minded bastard." Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter