-17

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

---Third Pov;---

 

You flipped the pancake on the frying pan, you were having your different kind of dinner at Hyeri's house. Going home earlier never popped in your mind this time, you don't want to face Baekhyun after the incident earlier during lunch. Well, who wouldn't feel such undoubtedly feeling when his orbs always glanced at your way with inexplicable message behind it, you couldn't explain it actually.

 

You placed the set of pancakes on the plate as you put it on the table. "Hyeri-ah, come here, let's eat!" you removed the pink apron in contact with your waist. You heard the stomping of feets revealing Hyeri with excitement glinted on her face "Ohmygosh, the smell is good~"She chimed as you shook your head because of her silliness.

 

You placed yourselves on the chair and let the utensils clanked as you eat, the quiet and peaceful atmosphere broke off when Hyeri decided to talk "Hey, how are you feeling?" She questioned as she munched on her pancake. Looking at her baffled "Of course, I'm okay. Why wouldn't I?"

 

She snorted lowly and looked at you with her slitted eyes "I'm not referring something negative feeling or whatsoever."

 

"Then what?" You asked as you sipped on your water and gulped it fully.

 

"Well how's the feeling of being defended by someone you love?" She investigated, her looks somewhat teasing you, making you stared at her weirdly.

 

You put your glass down as you crossed your arms and heaved a sigh"Should I really answer this?" Hyeri narrowed her eyebrows upon hearing your question "Should I really answer that stupid question? Of course you should!"

 

"You don't need to shout" frowning, you let your mouth continued "Well, it is strange if I answer 'No', who wouldn't feel pleased when someone you loved defended you" You got some point.Actually what kind of person who couldn't appreciate something precious from his or her love. That would be so pathetic. "You know what, Baekhyun somehow changed his personality nowadays" she said as a matter of fact.

 

You nodded, slightly agreeing. "The way he looks at you, the way his eyes turned intense and fiery when Eunji was about to slap you is so prodigous.It's just that, he was never like that before; he really doesn't care." She spoke while motioning her hands. "Your exaggerating." You muttered as you returned your plate on the sink.

 

 

"You've finished already?" She questioned even its actually obvious.

 

"You should really stop asking such bunk questions." You told her, shooking your head because of her ridiculousness. "Oops, sorry" Hyeri replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice "It's just that I'm too awesome, I wanna be disparate human in this planet." she clicked her tongue; conceited girl. You just chortled, doesn't want make this dull topic go further.

 

In a swift ticked of the clock, you felt your phone buzzed and the ringtone echoed in the four-walled room, you draw your phone from your pocket and quickly answer the call. "Yoboseyo?" You answered.

 

"Yah, when are you planning to go home?" It's Baekhyun voice, you were bemused for a bit hearing his husky voice from the other line.

 

"A..ah" You stammered as you tried to build up some words "Yah, where are you?" Baekhyun asked again, what's with the rush? is he chased by a wild lion? You looked at Hyeri whom staring at you all the time with uncertainty printed on her face then she mutedly muttered "Who is that?" 

 

The you let out a signal that it's Baekhyun whom your calling "Still there?" Baekhyun voice boomed again, quickly pulled off your thoughts "Hey, I'm at Hyeri's right now" you managed to answer. "Oh really? Get your out right now, I'll pick you up" Baekhyun hunged up upon giving you those words. What the hell is his problem calling you with that voice, is he having his moodswing again?

 

You leisurely put down your phone and tucked it inside your pocket. "What's with that face? What did Baekhyun told you?" Hyeri popped a question.

 

"He told me to get my up because he will be fetching me right now and right here." You infuriatedly muttered, it's not that you hate this kind of treatment, but you just want to spend time with your bestfriend but then this jerk must've to broke your plans. "Oh geez, look how your husband worry about you, go prepare yourself." She shooed you away making you puckered your lips in poignancy "Don't be like that." You spoke. 

 

"Oh, I'm just joking. Seriously, you really should prepare yourself now, you can have my time tomorrow." She uttered "you loved me that much that you can't leave me" Here we go again, her, being conceited. After a few minutes, you heard a horn outside of her house, making you jolted on your place and let your bag slung against your shoulder "Hyeri, thanks for the time. See yah." You bade her some goodbye as you made you way towards the car.

 

You opened the passenger seat and let yourself slipped in with a soft thud. "Hey." You greeted yet you just receive a silent and cold treatment, again. You mentally rolled you eyes and leaned your body against the seat. What the heck was this man problem. The car zoomed and the streetlight gleamed at the sight of the road. The ride was really quiet with a slight awkwardness loitered around.

 

After a few seconds you can't take the quietness anymore as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter