-9

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

---Third Pov;---

 

The bell rung indicating that the class has ended and all the students shall take their lunch. Gathering your textbooks and put it on your bag, you nudge Hyeri telling her that you should go to the cafeteria and settle your lunch. Hyeri smiled and slung her bag, and cling her right arm against yours.

 

"Come'on now." She said as you made your way towards the exit.

 

The hallway seems to have a fuss because of the sight of the kingkas coming out to go to the cafeteria.Your eyes wandered to Eunji;the school's queenka, giving her flirty smile to Baekhyun and in a split seconds she clung herself in contact with Baekhyun.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows involuntarily, as you clench your fist in jealousy. You don't have the right to pull her hair infront of the students since they were not aware of everything about your marriage with Baekhyun. You don't have the right. All you have to do is took a deep breath and relaxed your muscles and prepare your tummy for a good lunch.

 

"Just ignore them, Hyeonri." Hyeri muttered against her breath, as she tapped your shoulder, comforting you. You looked at her and nod in understanding. As you ignore them by fastening your pace towards the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun saw you with a swift movement, furrowing his eyebrows clearly confuse by your rushness. Yet Eunji shake his arms asking for his attention and it done successfully.

 

"Oppa, let's go to the cafeteria now, I'm hungry ~" She cutely said, as she batter her fake eyelashes towards him, Baekhyun just fakely smiled and nod.

 

"Guys, come'on." Baekhyun called the others with their oh-so-called partners; they are queenkas anyways.

 

Then the kingkas and queenkas made they their way to the cafeteria to done their lunch.

 

 

Poking the spaghetti against the fork you were holding, clicking your tongue. Hyeri looked at you with confusion glinted on her orbs. "Hey, what's your problem?" she asked. You averted your gaze towards her and just shrug while shooking your head."Nothing." you muttered.

 

"Hey, what did Baekhyun do when you are at the hospital?"Hyeri asked, taking a bite with her burger. "He's weird" You remarked "He does something eccentric, and I don't understand why he transformed like that." You uttered."But hell, I thought it would be forever but no, he's still the same." You said.

 

Hyeri slightly looked at you with hint of pitiness "Jerk is always a jerk." She blurted. You chortled as you heard that statement "I would agree." you admitted as you munch the hotdog.

 

"He's still bring up some s?" She asked lowly, you were sitting at a table far away from the center, wants to taste the point of privateness.

 

You shook your head "After the admission, he doesn't bring anyone-yet- they are the one who bring him nowhere." You muttered sipping on your soda. Hyeri shook her head in disgust "What's addicting about ? I don't get it." She remarked clearly.

 

You smiled and nod in understanding "I don't know, I haven't try it."

 

 

Hyeri smack your hands on the table lightly, speaking of something exciting "By the way, did you have your honeymoon already?" She asked, you puckered your lips ;thinking. "We haven't, he's parents said that they will take care of it." You informed."Let me throw these first." You said as you show her your empty tray. She nods and motioned her hands in thumbs up.

 

 

Swiftly led your way to the garbage cans at the end of the cafeteria, you didn't cope up the fact that the group of kingkas and queenkas were having their lunch at the center, and unfortunately you will have to walk pass in their way for you to able to  throw the trash you were holding. You took a deep breath and straighten your back for a good posture,and fasten your pace.

 

As you walk pass them, you didn't manage to look at their circle yet Baekhyun was about to stand up promptly and all of a sudden.

 

*BAM!*

 

You bumped into him, the tray you were holding was now in contact with the floor and the whole population's attention was now on the two figures in the center. The groups of kingkas and queenkas were eyewidened seeing the scene in front of them. The students in the cafeteria was expecting some cool drama because a confrontation with this cold-hearted playboy would be very awful for the other latter.

 

Your head was leisurely averting to Baekhyun his eyes were on his uniform with some stains of sauce from the spaghetti.

 

 

"S-sorry, I'm sorry." You apologize as you look at him with state of anxiousness.

 

Baekhyun was about to screech at the culprit and divert his gaze towards you "Your sor---" He was cut off in the image of you fidgeting in your position with teary eyes, he closed his mouth and mentally sighed "I-it's okay."He muttered. He was not very sure about himself this day, he really doesn't know why he responded like that, he was going insane,seriously.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter