-13

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13

---Third Pov;---

 

You were sitting on a chair with a wide variety of books infront of you, your face seemed so bothered in confusion.You were here sitting in the library with a quiet atmosphere and the scent of the books lingered around the room. You kept jotting all the important informations for your assignment, then Baekhyun's face popped up in your mind. You leisurely put down your pen in contact with the table, as he invaded your concentration in the middle of your study.

 

 

It's been 3 days since he said those words , the words of forgiveness and sorry. You couldn't deny the fact the you were bothered by his behaviour but you need to believe in his actions and words, since it's not that impossible to change; He is still mean towards you yet he was trying to be good though, it's his nature to be humanly evil. Your relationship seems normally good compared before, you talked,you argued normally, you seemed to have a comfortable atmosphere with each other.

 

 

As a matter of fact; your relationship with his friends improved slightly, yet still kept your status down , you can't let yourselves get into trouble by their fangirls. They are just extraordinary. All about the topic in forms of sleeping you haven't lay yourself to that sofa anymore and no, you didn't slept with Baekhyun on the bed—yet— he bought you such cute comforter, with pink ribbon designs and let you slept in the room yet on the floor though.

 

He is still mean, actually.

 

Someone sat beside you knocking you off in your senses, and let yourself back to the reality.

 

"Hey, your still here?" Hyeri chimed as she put her bag at the other chair and rest her chin looking at you.

 

"Obviously." You muttered in matter-of-fact tone. Hyeri rolled her eyes as she snorted "Too sarcastic, you won't go home yet?"

 

You shook your head and tap your pen against the table "I need to finish these assignments as long as possible." You grumbled.

 

"You will submit that tomorrow? You can submit that some other day." She stated.

 

"That won't do, I'll be visiting our orphanage next day so I would be busy." You said, scribbling down.

 

"So there's a possibility that you wouldn't go home early, today. " She grunted and sighed in bitterness.

 

You looked at her as you shook your head at her stupidity. "Yes and you can go home right now, I'll be okay here, don't worry." You reassured. She looked at you and smiled slightly "Okay, take care of yourself and go home safely." She uttered, she swiftly slung her bag and bid you some goodbye before she got out of the library.

 

Staring at her retreating figure you darted your gaze towards the books infront of you and sighed heavily.

 

'This will be a long night.' You thought as you tried yourself to concentrate.

 

 

Looking at your wristwatch, you blinked your eyes and stared at it; 6:45PM. You rubbed your eyes feeling some kind of droopiness, stretching your arms and and leaned your back against the chair. You gather all the books you've borrowed as you slung your bag in contact with your shoulder, you swiftly made your way to the library desk and return all the books you've borrowed.     "Thank you." You expressed your gratitude towards the librarian and gave you her welcome. Clutching into your bag, and made your way outside the library, you skipped your way downstairs.  As you felt the ground, you approach yourself towards the campus gate.     The cars was rushing on the street, the night breeze kept the air in stable. You hair was slightly waving because of the air, you deeply sighed in content not until you heard multiple steps at the other side of the street. You diverted your attention in the sounds of stomping of feets.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter