-42

This Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

---Third Pov;---

 

"Eat this!" Hyeri shrieked and placed the 2 plastic bags full of fruits and healthy snacks, your lips were puckered as you observe her arranging what she bought."The nurse said that you should eat this everyday, to keep the baby inside your womb bright and healthy." She sing-songed, you sighed again and force your lips to smile."Thank you,Hyeri."

 

Hyeri waved her hands as if it was nothing."I am going to be the godmother of that child, yet this is just temporary I predicted that you would be okay with Baekhyun." She smiled, cheering you up would atleast sour up your mood. You picked one strawberry cereal biscuit and open the wrapper, looking at it weirdly you don't have the choice but to drop it inside your mouth.

 

Eventhough this kind of biscuit is kinda weird after you'll munch it, the taste would always signify your taste buds making you satisfied enough."It is not bad though." Trying to change the topic, your stomach you smiled a little bit and mumbled."Eat well, baby~"

 

"Wow, you have been 4 weeks pregnant, yet your maternal instinct is improving." Hyeri chortled, suddenly her phone ring, making her jump in glee."Oh it's Chanyeol." She told you and answer the phone."Hello?" She answered.

 

"Are you already at home with Hyeonri?" Chanyeol asked from the other line.

 

"Yes, why?" Hyeri settled her phone between her right shoulder and right ear, as she placed the can of beans inside the cupboard. She can hear Chanyeol sigh on the other side of the phone,"I could sense that Baekhyun is worrying about her right now. He heard about it." Hyeri was jawdropped immediately, and retrieve her figure, standing up anticipating about their topic. "What did he heard about?" Hyeri prayed that he didn't knew about your pregnancy. Or else—

 

"About Hyeonri , staying in the infirmary." Hyeri exhaled in relief as she heard that.She looked at you checking out the things she bought and replied."Oh, she was just getting dizzy at that time, she's okay now."

 

"That's good to hear."

 

"A-ah Hyeri, what's with this bottle?" You asked and held the small bottle with medicines inside. Hyeri forgot about her conversation with her boyfriend all of a sudden."Oh that's would help the development of your baby, Hyeonri." She spoke,she was too stupid that she forgotten about her unlocked phone. Her eyes widened at the sight of her phone and looked at you."Omo!"

 

She immediately stick her phone against her ear and chimed."Oh Chanyeol,I'm sorry." She giggled awkwardly."Who's baby?" She could her Chanyeol deep serious voice against the phone, as she squinted her eyes while you raised your cross-fingers involuntarily. "A-ah u-uhhh." Hyeri looked at you asking for a little help.

 

She held her phone away and gaze at you apologetically."I am sorry Hyeonri, I am so careless but I couldn't lie to Chanyeol." She bit her lower lip, you just sighed and nodded with a slight smile. You mouthed her that it is okay, and tell Chanyeol to keep it a secret just for awhile. "C-chanyeol?Still there?" Hyeri stammered.

 

"Hyeri, please tell me is Hyeonri is pregnant with Baekhyun's baby?" Chanyeol asked with seriousness behind his voice, she could feel some electricity zipping up in contact with her spine."A-ah, Chanyeol as a matter of fact that you conclude it right, but somehow please keep it a secret." Hyeri pleaded, he heard Chanyeol's scoff on the other line."Hyeri, Baekhyun is the father he have the right to know about his wife and child's situation."

 

"I know, I know Yeollie. But Hyeonri was the one who ordered me to do this. She said she will be the one who will be telling Baekhyun about her pregnancy." Hyeri answered. "And, I am positive that she could do it well, don't worry too much I have my eyes on her."

 

"I respect that decision since she's his wife, but I need to tell you this, she should tell that matter earlier that I should expect."Chanyeol retorted."In that way, their baby would serve as their bridge upon going to be together again." Hyeri nodded and hummed. "I will tell her, don't worry.Goodbye I need to take care of her first,I love you."

 

"I love you too, I'll talk to Baekhyun and teach him the moral lessons first." They bade their each goodbye's with those sugar-coated words. You envy them, eventhough they talked with such problems because of you, they could just end it up with a sweet I love you's. You knew it for yourself that you are jealous.

 

"Hyeonri, Chanyeol have just said some good words earlier." Hyeri scratched her head."Oh but by the way I am really for being careless." She said, and clasped her hands together. You smiled at her,"It is okay, so what's with the good words he said?"

 

"He said that your baby will be the bridge of your own loving reunion." She spoke and sat infront of you."You know, he have some points there behind his dumb face." She awkwardly chortled and wave her hands."M-maybe you should tell him the truth earlier, before it's too late you know."

 

"Don't worry, I would. Oh Hyeonri can I sleep now?" You questioned and stood up and tidied up your upper clothe. Hyeri stood up immediately and saluted."Yes everything was ready for your room. Good night~" She said and ruffled your hair.

 

Your feet met the soft carpet next to your bed, you couldn't believe it that there is living being inside your stomach—or literally uterus. The moment you were sad and devastated about the fact of losing Baekhyun beside you, yet the thought of your own child inside you, you couldn't help but to smile. The fruit of your love were slowly developing inside you and you wouldn't hesitate to take care more of yourself in the future.

 

Now you would understand, why mothers love children so much. Now you realized how much your stepmother cry out for a baby that would grow inside her womb. Agreeing about Hyeri's statement, your maternal instinct grew upon knowing that your beloved child was inside you, you wouldn't be uncertain of showering your baby with too much love and care.

 

How you really wish that Baekhyun will be here beside you, smiling lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter