Captivated

Painfully Captivating [Hiatus]

 

Chapter eight: Captivated


 

Lu Han’s apartment was comfy and spacious. It had four bedroom (three available) two bathrooms, a big kitchen and it was pretty decorated in a modern style.  The couches were really comfortable and soft, Hana was sure someday she’ll fall asleep there without even noticing.

“Why four bedrooms?” Junwoo asked as he pulled Lu Han’s shirt innocently. Hana heard her younger brother’s voice and turned and hear his answer too. She wasn’t the only one full with curiosity.

“Because sometimes my friends stayed over,” he answered honestly, “But now that both of you are here that won’t be possible”

“Why?” Junwoo kept asking.

“I don’t want to disturb you. They are really noisy and some of them get excited by the smallest things making it really chaotic.” Lu Han patted Junwoo’s head caringly. “Come ‘on I’ll show you your rooms”

Junwoo smiled at followed him. Hana stood there for a few seconds analyzing the place and getting used to it. It was strange for her. She wasn’t use to it, but who could? It was the first time she was there and that place will be her home from now on. She has to get used to it.

But it was comfortable. And it was heartwarming having someone who cares for you, even if it’s by a stranger.

Hana followed them silently. In the moment she turned the corner, the girl heard Junwoo’s cheering and exciting voice. Hana smiled in content. Junwoo was euphoric because of his new room. It was bigger than the previous one and even if the walls were painted in white, he loves it.

“Hana, your room is in front” Lu Han said and opened the front’s door. Hana turned and smiled. Her room was similar to Junwoo’s, but she didn’t mind at all. All she needed it’s a place to stay, she didn’t worry about if it was big or small, similar or different, plain or colorful. It was fine for her if they were safe.

“Thank you, Lu Han,” Hana bowed slightly, entered and sat on the bed. Lu Han placed her suitcase next to the door and as he lifted his head towards Hana, he laughed a bit.

Hana was sitting, but jumping at the same time. She was checking the softness of the bed, which was indeed downy, really soft to the touch and comfortable.

After it, Lu Han excused himself and left towards work. And Hana and Junwoo spent the rest of the day accommodating their things. When they finished, the siblings realized it was already late. Junwoo sat in the couch and jumped happily making his sister laughed at his cuteness.

“I’ll prepare dinner,” Hana said as she walked towards the kitchen.

“Ok!” Junwoo took the remote control and the TV. Hana heard his laughs as she cooked.

She wondered if she should make something for Lu Han too. He’ll be back later, right? But it was Saturday’s night so he might be late. He has work to do. But she still left a portion for him.

 

-

 

“Sehun, where’s Kris?” Lu Han asked as he noticed his friend walking to the opposite direction.

“Upstairs. Dealing with someone,” Sehun answered with a smirk on his lips.

Lu Han hid his hands in his jean pockets and sighed understating that someone was a female. “He should be focusing on other things than ,” he mumbled.

“He’s not the only one though,” Sehun whispered and laughed a bit.

Lu Han understanding his comment scoffed and walked ahead to search for Kris, wherever room he was. “Go downstairs and help the others. There’s rather more people than usual”

Sehun nodded and walked downstairs finding Lay and Kai on his way. Xiumin, Chen and Suho were at the back bar preparing some drinks and else. D.O was probably at the kitchen next doors preparing some snacks or something, sometimes he got help from Chen or Chanyeol, but the latter was absent in that moment. So Sehun decided to enter the kitchen and help D.O a bit.

The place was indeed full. It was Saturday night, what else did they expect?

 

-

 

“Tao, what did you get?” Baekhyun asked as he analyzed the information he had on the archives next to him.

“Kim Chulmoon. Business man. Died this morning at 5:57 am. Seems he owned thousands of dollars to them,” Tao smirked his gaze not leaving the papers with the information of this man.

His name, his birthday, his birthplace, the amount of money he owned, where did he live, why and how he died, and else was written down in those papers. Every single fact they needed to know about that man was written there with carefulness and detailed.

“Not only them, but us too,” Chanyeol added with a small smile on his lips.

In that moment, Lu Han entered the room together with Kris, who had nothing but a pissed face. And the three members made fun of his looks.

“What happened to you?” Baekhyun asked as he laughed.

“Someone interrupted when I was ing this random hot girl,” Kris answered with a deep and angry voice making the others laugh harder for his misery.

“You’ll find someone else who can replace her,” Lu Han added with a smirk, “There’s work to do”

“I get it, but someday I’ll make you pay for this Lu Han”

Lu Han scoffed and turned towards Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao. “What do we have to do today?”

 

-

 

Hana gazed at the clock next to her and sighed. Junwoo was already sleeping, but she wasn’t. She was still awake, because she just couldn’t sleep. The girl was currently sitting at the living room’s couch waiting patiently with her pajama, which weren’t revealing at all. She was wearing a pair of grey loose and big for her size sweatpants and a black and comfortable jersey. She was now living with a grown up male, so she couldn’t use a pair of short shorts and a tank top. It would be inappropriate. And Hana wasn’t the kind of girl so will use those kind of clothes. She prefers simple and comfortable ones.

She lifted both of her legs, placed them in front of her and hugged them as she rested her chin on the top of her knees. Hana gazed at the clock one again and sighed. It was already late. Even if tomorrow was Sunday, she should be sleeping by now. But she couldn’t. There was something that stopped her from doing so.

Hana kept waiting and waiting, for seconds, for minutes, and ever for hours. Her gaze focusing at the moon. The beautiful and shining full-moon. It was intriguing and hypnotizing. The moon was so fascinating that night and it captured Hana’s eyes. And before she could even noticed it, Hana felt asleep in the couch.

Lu Han entered the apartment silently trying to not make so much noise. He guessed Hana and Junwoo must be sleep by now.

He made his way towards the kitchen to drink something. And the moment he entered, he saw a plate of food. A portion of food carefully wrapped in plastic to not let the smell and taste leave. Also he noticed a note next to it.

Lu Han, if you’re hungry, you can eat it.   Hana.

He smiled with the sight. Never did someone have prepared something for him like Hana did before. It was the first time someone was this considerate with him. And he appreciates it. Hana is a kind girl after all. Even if they were still strangers, she thought of him. She thought of the possibility he arrives hungry. She considered cooking something for him.

But Lu Han wasn’t angry. And to not mispriced Hana’s caring act, he answered back her note.

Thank you, but I wasn’t hungry. Maybe next time I’ll be.   Lu Han.

The moment Lu Han left the kitchen, he noticed someone sleeping silently on the couch. He recognized Hana and made his way towards her.

Lu Han laughed at her. She looked so innocent and tranquil in that moment. Her cheeks were a bit reddish, her lips were slightly parted apart and part of her hair was covering her face. Lu Han curled her hair back to her ear softly to not wake her up and smiled.

Hana looked so captivating in that moment that Lu Han couldn’t divert his gaze from her. He was hypnotized by her sleeping figure.

Lu Han decided to carry her back to her bedroom. He carried her bridal style and walked towards it. Fortunately, the door was left open making easier for him to enter. He walked to her bed and placed her down caringly. And before he left, Lu Han turned to look at Hana one last time, all the time he was smiling at her.

The next morning, Hana woke up in her bedroom. She was confused and a bit thoughtful. How could she be there when she remembered she was sitting at the couch? She even remembered she felt asleep there.

Then realization hit her making her blushed madly. The only one who is able to carry her back to her room is Lu Han! She felt asleep and Lu Han carried her back to her room!

Hana hide her face with her cheeks in embarrassment.

But not only it was awkwardness and shame, but somehow she felt happiness too. Lu Han bothered to take her back to her room. He was being kind with her even if they were just strangers.

But every relationship starts by being strangers, then fate decides.

 


author's note: 

I wanted to leave you guys with the curiosity of what job Luhan is involved with ;) not only him, but also the other 11 members

And isn't Hana really adorable with ther shyness and Luhan so caring with her already?! OMG I can't with them >///< <3 

Posted: 2014/02/17