Chapter 6

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walked home with a pouted face along the way. Days passed and Luhan still with his coldness. Every day, she felt alone in her home, she walked to school alone, gand oing home alone. Although she always bumped into him when they went out of their units, they were likes strangers.

A sound form the back suddenly stopped her from walking. She heard someone was whistling and she sensed that someone was following her from behind. She turned her head a little and saw an average age man was following her. A smirk was plastered all over his face and she instantly knew he was not a good person.

With instinct, she fastened her pace. She was thinking about running away from that man but he was way faster when he suddenly blocked her way.

“Who-who are you?” her voice sounded scare when the man stepped closer to her.

“What- what are thinking you’re doing?” she stepped back.

“Well I’m thinking about spending a night with you, pretty girl” the man said as he touched her chin. She bolted her eyes and slapped his hand away from touching her face.  She tried to run away but was blocked again by that erted man.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Oh~ I’m scared” the man said sarcastically before he tried to touch her again.

“Leave me alone or I’m-

“Or what, baby? You want to call your saviour? Huh, go on.”

While she was avoiding from being touch by the man, she saw Luhan appeared from a junction road. He has his headphone on and was about to go on the way where their apartment building was.

When he felt like someone was looking at him, he stopped walking and turned his head to the left only to see Seohyun and an unknown man at the other side of the road.

The man turned his head to where she was looking at. “So, is he your saviour?” he said with his sly smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter