Chapter 3

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What kind of person is he?” Seohyun asked Nicole as they’re sitting at one of tables in the school café.

“Well, he’s known as a guy with cold personality in this school. He doesn’t talk a lot and doesn’t give many reactions. I don’t know how to describe him any further because sometimes he appeared to be calm and there’s times when he looks scary. Anyway, I think his friends know him better” Nicole answered and pointed out at the table placed at the corner of the cafeteria. Seohyun saw Luhan was sitting there with another two male students with him. The two male students were talking to each other while Luhan was just watching them. She noticed one of the guys who sat beside him is one of their classmates which named as Lay. He likes to smile a lot which make his dimples easily visible.

“Who’s the other guy? I don’t see him in our class”

“He’s our senior. His name is Suho which is a year older than us. Different from Luhan, he’s a kind person and actually talks a lot” Seohyun nodded but her eyes still watching Luhan.

“He’s really such a cold guy. Even when he took a sip of his drink, he looks a cold guy. ” she mumbled and earned a chuckle from Nicole.

“Yeah, you’re right. You have a cold partner with you then”

“Why do I need to have a partner? Did the other students also have?”

“Yes. Most students here were paired in partners so that they can help each other in school works or any activity. Different from you, we were allowed to choose by ourselves”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the teacher wants you to help him change Luhan’s attitude. After all, he’s the only student in our class who didn’t pair up with anyone”

“I think I need to bear with it then, even though it’s hard to talk to him” she pouted and took a sip of her hot chocolate drink.

“By the way, despite his cold personality, he’s the captain of the football club. The school football club already won so many awards under his leadership”

“Ahh..really? Woahh! Jjang!!” Seohyun responded as she clapped her hands.

“Seohyun, you surely are a bright person”Nicole stated, seeing her new friend responded so brightly.

“Err…I am? I’m sorry then” Seohyun said shyly.

“Why do you have to apologize? You know what? I love it to have a new friend like you. You’re such a mood lifter”

“I’m glad to have a friend like you too” Seohyun giggled.

“Aren’t we a good combination?” Nicole asked before the two of them burst out into a laugh.

 

 

“I’m glad I become a student of this high school. It’s much better than my old school” Seohyun talked to herself as she was on her way to go home. The class has ended and even though she was happy to be in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter