Chapter 4

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun, Nicole and some other students were talking about random stuff together in the class. Luhan and Lay who were sitting at the back were doing their own things. Luhan’s whole attention was on his rubik’s cube in his hands while Lay was busy with his handphone.

“Jeju Island?”

“It’s a fantasy island. The beauty of the island is really a worth to go for”

“There were so many exciting places to visit”

“I wish I could go to the island someday and meet the dolphins” Seohyun said excitingly.

“Me too! I want to touch the rocks wall and feel the green grass” Nicole added.

“Let’s go there someday Nicole-ah, together!”

“Eyy..you should go there with the one you love then it’ll be more meaningful” a student interjected.

“Oh, you’re right. I’ll have to wait for years then” Seohyun pouted.

“Seohyun-ah, for someone as beautiful as you I’m sure you’ll get one soon” the smiley eyes girl said and the others nodded.

“Don’t make me shy”

“Guys!! Seo Joo Hyun is shy!” Nicole shouted playfully and ran before Seohyun could catch her. The room filled with their laughter as Seohyun ran to catch Nicole.

 “She’s really a bright girl. It’s been two weeks since she came here and yet she managed to be friend with the others. Even the class feel livelier than before” Lay stated as he watched them. Luhan stopped his hands movement on the rubik’s cube.

“Are you close with her?” Luhan asked the guy beside him.

“Not really but I got to know her a little since she’s in the same club with me. She can play piano and sing very well” the dimple guy praised her before looking at Luhan whose eyes fixed on the said girl.

“You know, you should talk more with her. She’s your partner so I think you should be the one whom she close with”

“Like I mind”

And all Lay could do is sighing “Aishh…This stone heart guy”

Ding dong ding dong ~

Just then, the bell rang. The other students stopped chattering, while Seohyun stopped catching the smiley eyes girl and hurriedly went to their seat to start the class. Seohyun smiled at him as soon as she sat on her seat. However Luhan stood up from his seat and walked outside the classroom using the back door.

“Hey Luhan! Where are you going?” Lay followed him.

“Where are they going? The bell just rang, too” Seohyun mumbled when he saw the two guys went outside.

 

Lay held his friend’s shoulder as if wanting to stop him “You were just punished the other day. If you skip class again, then you’ll once more have to-”

“-you can stay behind if you want” Luhan cut his words.

“Luhan-ah…”

“Ever since she came here, I get pissed off whenever I’m in that classroom” hands in his pockets, he walked away.

 

 

It’s almost 3pm, and most of the students already went home but Luhan was in the school field along with the other football club member. Practising again and again so that they can improve their skills. 

On the other hand, Seohyun has just got out from the music’s room after spending an hour playing the piano and decided to go home. Though she’s good in playing the piano, she thought that learning and practise more will make her a better pianist.

However her legs decided not to go home yet when she saw there were students in the field. They were the members of Football club, having their practise. She thought that maybe Luhan was there too since Nicole said that he’s the caption of the football club and she’s right. Her eyes found him among the players because two weeks could be considered long enough for her to acknowledge his figure.

With much delightful, she went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter