Chapter 13

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

School Festival will start in a few days, Lay and Seohyun has been working together for their performances. 

Lay will be having two performances which are dancing and the second one is performing with Seohyun as a duet. They will be using instruments for their performance together in which Lay will use guitar while Seohyun plays as a pioneer. Lay’s position was actually as a helper to add the harmony and Seohyun as the main for the performance. 

She was glad that he was willing to help her- without knowing that he was actually trying to make Luhan feel jealousy. That’s because Suho and Lay noticed he was slowly changing. They sometimes saw him smiling by himself which they never saw him like that before. And they knew she was the one who make him like that. Seohyun was his partner and the only girl who managed to tolerance with his cold personality.

 

 

“I heard that Lay will be going to perform with your partner” the older guy was trying to snatch the ball from his dongsaeng.

The students of football teams were having a practise in the school field, preparing for a match that will be held during the festival. But Suho who was not even the member was joining them there. He’s always been like that. He will join the football team having their training whenever he has free time. One of his reasons is to release stress.

“So?” Luhan muttered.

‘Are you okay with that? Don’t you feel like he was stealing your partner?” Suho asked again but he ignored his words.

“Hyung, go away” Luhan tried to break through him but Suho was blocking him from advancing.

“Hey. Hyung is asking you”

“Aren’you felt any jealousy?” Suho doesn’t stop asking him questions that make him irritated. He pushed the older guy aside and advanced forward with the ball. 

“What the- that kid”

Suho was left dumbfounded of what he just did to him but then tried to catch him and when he succeeded snatching the ball from him, he put his hand on his waist and looked at Luhan. 

“I’m asking you once again. Don’t you feel any jealousy seeing your Seohyun with him?” Suho ran with the ball, leaving Luhan with his thought. 

“Jealousy?” he mumbled.

 

 

 

“How’s your preparation for the school festival?” Nicole asked the girl in front of her who was sipping a cup of mocha latte. They were in the school café, having a break. 

“Everything’s fine. I’m gonna show the best performance” Seohyun said with determination and the smiley eyes girl chuckled seeing her eyes filled with high spirits.

“That’s good then” Nicole said.

“And- oh, your partner will have a football match on the 2nd day of school festival, right? Are you going to support his team?” she added and Seohyun blinked her eyes innocently.

“What? I don’t know that there will be a football match for the school festival.”

“You don’t know? I bet he’ll be sad if he know this” 

“He doesn’t even show his emotions that easily, how can I know his feeling?” Seohyun muttered. 

Seohyun threw her gaze outside through the glass wall of café. That’s when she saw the three guys who were on their way to enter the place. Suho and Lay were talking with each other while Luhan was walking a step behind with earphones plugged in both ears.

Seohyun watched as he walked to one of the tables. His hair was messy, his school blazer ed but always looks good on him and with his red necktie draped loosely around his neck, he sat on the chair with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pants. 

“What are you looking at?” Nicole asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter