Chapter 2

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stretching her body with a yawn escaped from , Seohyun opened her sleepy eyes.  “It’s a bright morning!” she said excitedly before crawled out of her bed. She walked out of her bedroom to go the washroom but stopped in the living room. She smiled happily while looking around the room. She had done a little revamping to the house yesterday. The couches were angled a little bit differently and were put on a wide furry purple carpet as the floor. She even hanged a few pictures in frames against the white wall and placed daisy flowers in a glass vast on the table. It made her felt more energetic.

“Today is my first day studying in new school”

After finishing her breakfast, Seohyun grabbed her bag put on her shoes. She then walked out and locked the door before making her way out of the building.

“I love morning scent” she expressed her excitement as she walked pass the park. She already took a look around the place yesterday when she was going out for a small shopping and she found it’s amused her. She really loves her new home because there’s a park near the apartment building. There’s even a big tree in the park which she loves it because it reminded her to her grandfather’s house. They also have a tree at their front yard which she spent most her time reading book under it. Thinking of it, she missed her home and grandfather even though it’s just only a day had passed.

“Seohyun fighting! No need to feel sad” she cheered herself up and continued her journey to her new school, Jung Sang High School. She doesn’t need to ask people about the direction again as she already remembered it. She did go to take a look of the school yesterday as she was so curious.

 

“Umm, which way should I go?” she mumbled as tried looking for her class. She might be in trouble if she didn’t enter the class on time especially when it’s her first day. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Excuse me…” that person who tapped her shoulder just now spoke. Seohyun turned around only to see a girl standing while looking at her in confusion. The girl has a pair of smiley eyes with a short hair.

“Are you a new student here? I’d never seen you here before” the girl asked. Seohyun smiled and bowed to her.

“Anyeonghaseyo. Nae! I’m a new student here and my name is Seo Joo Hyun. You can call me Seohyun” she answered. The girl then bowed back to her and held out her hand for a handshake.

“Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Jang Nicole. People called me Nicole, so nice to meet you” the girl smile brightly and Seohyun took her hand for a handshake.

“Which class are you?” she asked again and Seohyun showed her a paper. The girl then squealed excitedly.

“We’re on the same class!” she grabbed Seohyun’s arm.

“Oh really? It’s good then. By the way, can you show me where’s the teacher’s office is?”

“Sure. Let’s go then”

And Seohyun-shi, can we be friends?” the smiley eyes girl asked excitedly on their way.

“Sure. Let’s be friends” Seoh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter