Chapter 10

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan! Come on. Are you planning to stay inside for all day?” Lay called out for his friend who was currently lying down inside the tent without any intention to go out. After finish washing his body and having breakfast in the morning, Luhan just went straight to their tent and laid there. And there he was, still there until Lay decided to bring him out of it since it’s already afternoon.

“Shut up” the person inside the tent said in anger but the dimple guy doesn’t afraid at all.

“Yah! Cold guy” Lay went inside the tent only to drag Luhan out of the tent.

“I can go out by myself” the cold guy said sternly as he escaped from being dragged by his friend.

“So scared~” Lay joked and as a return, Luhan scoffed before he emotionlessly hit his chest. Because of Lay who didn’t want to lose, those two have a friendly little fight inside the tent before decided to go out.

Luhan put on his shoes and stood up with his hands inside the pockets. Just when he looked up, he caught the sight of Seohyun who was sitting on the wooden bench with their other classmates. His eyes were staring at her without him knowledge. She was talking with them happily with a bright smile which never leave her face. He wonder, why those smile which he saw as something that pissing off him in the start somehow turned to be something that made him feeling at ease.

Seohyun felt like someone was watching her, so she looked up and caught him staring at her. His cold eyes met her bright eyes- immediately he looked away when he realized who his eyes were staring at.

She looked away as well but her cheeks suddenly felt hot.

“Seohyun-ah, are you blushing?” Nicole asked as she eyed her redden cheeks.

“I- I’m not” Seohyun stuttered, tried to hide her redden cheeks.

 

Just then, all of them were asked to gather by Mr. Seungho.

“Guys, our next activity will involve the forest. As usual, all of you need to pair up with your own partner.” As she heard it, Seohyun took a glance of Luhan who was hearing the instruction seriously at the very back.

“Aren’t we’ll gonna feel uncomfortable after what happen last night?” she thought.

 

“This is a game which will display at what level your cooperation towards each other is. I’ll give a map for every partner for your reference on which way should go” Mr. Seungho showed them the maps in his hand.

 “Every partner will start from here but will go from different direction. The destination is at the same place so all of you need to refer to your own map to be able to reach it .5 couple of partners who arrived the fastest will get the rewards” he added.

“So, get your own partner now” as usual, all the students obeyed and hurriedly searched for their own partner. Seohyun slowly walked to where Luhan was and stood beside him. When he looked at her, she greeted him with her usual smile. He just cleared his throat and looked away.

“Come and get your map” Mr.Seungho then randomly gave the map to them. Seohyun and Luhan looked at their map together and noticed that they will go to the left direction. Seohyun pouted after looking at the map because it seems like the path that they need to take is quite long. Just by seeing the map made her feeling dizzy.

“I hope all of you will work together in order to reach the last destination and please take care of each other along this activity” the teacher said and all of them nodded.

“Nae!”

“Okay, you all may start now” all of them used their respective ways.

“Seohyun-ah, be careful and see you later” Nicole waved happily to her and she waved back while showing her a fighting signed using her hand.

“Let’s go” Luhan who was holding the map suddenly said and she followed him.

“But Luhan, I can’t understand the map” she confessed as she pointed to the map in his hand.

“Just follow me” he replied and walked ahead her. She smiled and just followed him from behind like what he asked. She liked it when he leads her because it felt like someone was taking care of her.

As to what the map showed, they entered the forest. The forest seemed scary even though the day still bright. There were so many big trees around, make it hard to identify the exact path. However, in Seohyun’s eyes everything in the forest was so exciting. Her hand touched every green plant that attracted her eyes along the way. She’s a person who’s in love with nature.

“Hurry up” he said in his cold tone. His eyes examined the map carefully.

“Arasso” she pouted. They’ve been there for quite long but still didn’t arrive at the final destination.

Seohyun was looking down on her feet when she realized her shoelaces were untied. She squatted down to tie it back but when she was doing it, Seohyun noticed that her bracelet was gone. There was no bracelet on her wrist. She gasped and looked everywhere in panic. She couldn’t lose it because it’s something that was left by her mother.

She immediately turned back and started to search for her bracelet. Her eyes never stopped looking down to the ground, hoping she would find it any sooner. She looked for it without knowing where she went until she realized that she got lost.

She looked around and there’s no Luhan. She had gone too far from him and to make it worst, she got lost.

“Luhan…” she called for him but there’s no answer. She tried to figure out the right direction but it was confusing.

“Luhan…” she muttered. Unfortunately, while her mind was busy worrying about how to get back to Luhan, she didn’t notice there’s a hole in front of her. The next thing, she slipped and her body was falling into a deep hole. Pain can be feel all over her body.

“Urghh…” she groaned in pain and her legs felt hurt. She sat up in difficulti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter