Chapter 7

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was in her room, feeling a bit bored. She lay on her bed and thinking of what to do. It was Saturday, so no school. Absentmindedly, her beautiful fingers played with the bed sheet.

 Just when she was about to explode from boredom, her eyes caught the beautiful view of the blue sky from the window. Her eyelids closed, opened, closed and then opened again before she smiled widely.

She then decided to go outside for a walk or maybe going to the shop to buy some snacks.  After fixing her pink shirt and knee-length white skirt, she grabbed her purse and walked outside. After locking her door, she turned around and her eyes unconsciously landed on Luhan’s apartment door. She was wondering of what he was doing inside. Days had passed since that day and even though they’re still not close enough likes what friends are and even though he didn’t talk much, she glad he didn’t ignore her presence anymore. Besides, they always ended up stumbled upon each other on their way home and most of the time their journey to home filled with silence. But she likes the silence because it’s somehow comfortable.

“Luhan, have a nice day” she whispered softly, doesn’t know whether he’s in the apartment or not. 

 

She fixed her hair when the wind softly blew her hair in a beautiful dance. Her right hand was holding a plastic bag filled with snacks which most of it were chocolates. She was craving for sweets. The weather was so nice that she felt like want to fly. Her legs brought her to the park near the apartment building when she felt like want to take a rest there. Besides, she felt bored being alone at home.

She went straight to the big tree and sat on the ground under it. She took out a chocolate bar from the plastic bag and opened it.

Just when she was about to eat it, a little boy suddenly appeared in front of her out of nowhere. She blinked in confusion when the boy was staring at the chocolate she was holding. She on the other hand stared at his face and found out that he was so cute .A smile formed on her lips.

“Can I have some, noona?” the boy suddenly asked while making a cute face and she melted.

“Sure, here” she gave it to him while patting his small head.

“Thanks, noona!” he excitedly munched the chocolate.

“What’s your name, little boy?” she asked as she gently pulled him to sit beside her.

“Yoongeun” he answered while his mouth still full with chocolate. He’s so cute that she felt like want to pinch his cheeks.

“Are you here by yourself?” she asked and the little boy suddenly stopped eating.

“What is it?”

“Noona…I forgot something” he said and suddenly another voice can be heard from behind.

“Yoongeun-ah! Where are you?” the voice called. The little boy quickly stood up and went to the direction of the voice, leaving her all alone there.

“Where are you going just now?” the voice sounded.

“I just found a kind noona. She gave me this” he excitedly showed the chocolate to him.

“Who?”

“A beautiful and kind noona. Come on hyung, let me take you there” his small hand grabbed his hand and they’re approaching the big tree.

Seohyun was still wondering where was the little boy when he suddenly appeared again beside of her and this time he brought someone with him. And that someone was a person that she knew.

“Luhan?” that guy was Luhan with his hand was holding the little boy’s small hand. Both of them were actually shocked, didn’t expect to meet each other there.

“Noona. This is what I forgot” he giggled cutely while his head looking up to Luhan. He then brought him together to sit on the ground with her. The little boy continued eating the chocolate while Luhan and Seohyun were in silence, didn’t know what to say.

 

 

“Is he your younger brother?” Seohyun asked breaking the silence between the two of them while their eyes were watching Yoongeun playing wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter