chapter 8

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go!” the students excitedly entered the bus. As soon as Seohyun entered the bus, she went straight to the back and saw Luhan sitting at the second last row- looking outside the window with earphones plugged in both his ears.  She smiled and slowly walking towards him.

Luhan turned his head when he noticed someone was looking at him. There he saw Seohyun, standing nearby while grinning happily to him. She then sat on the empty seat beside him.

“Why are you here?” his usual cold voice greeted her as he plugged off his earphone in the right side.

“Shouldn’t you say hello to me instead of asking me that question?” he snorted and she chuckled.

“Well, my answer for your question is I’m here because the teacher asked us to sit with our won partner, so here I am”

After a few seconds of silence between them, she spoke. “Gomawo”

“What?”

“For joining this school vacation. I might have been feeling sad and locking up inside my room if you didn’t agree to join this activity”

“I’m agreeing to this not because of you” he said nonchalantly and plugged the earphone back in his ear. She simply smiled as if knowing that kind of answered will came out from him. She then leaned against the seat and took out a book from her bag.

 

 

Seohyun frowned and kept on flipping the pages. Her sight filled with words and she doesn’t feel like want to read so she closed it and sighed. Most of the students were already falling asleep in their seats. She looked at the guy beside her and pouted. 

“Doesn’t he felt bored?” she thought.

She doesn’t know what to do anymore so she took her handphone and play with it. Her fingertips just randomly pressed on the touch screen. She then got an idea to reduce her bored which was taking some selca. She silently glanced at Luhan and quickly held her handphone in the air and took a snap. Seohyun silently grinned after the pic was taken, her screen showed a picture of her giving a peace sign with Luhan who was gazing out the window as the background.

“What are you doing?” he suddenly spoke which caused her to jump a bit on her seat.

“You surprised me!” she scolded him but he as usual showed an emotionless face.

“I didn’t do anything” she suddenly lied while trying to hold her grin.

 He just simply raised his eyebrow before gazing out the window again and Seohyun sighed heavily. She felt a bit bored. She even tried to sleep but she can’t since she had a nice sleep the night before.

Her hands didn’t stopped moving as it’s sometimes playing with her handphone, randomly flipping the pages of her book and sometimes playing with her long hair.

Just when she was busying herself by randomly flipping the pages, an earphone was suddenly plugged in her left ear. Song played was echoed in her ear. Seohyun looked and noticed it was actually Luhan’s. He only has the other side of the earphones plugged in his ear while the other side was with her.

“Why can’t you even stay still? Your every move was bothering me” he spoke.

“I’m just feeling bored” she pouted and finally she sat peacefully while hearing the song that played.

“Aren’t you feel bored, Luhan?” she asked.

He answered without looking at her “No. Music won’t makes me bored”

“Yeah, you’re right. Music won’t ever makes us bored” she smiled a bit by judging their situation. They’re sitting together and listening to songs together. Luhan somehow already getting use of her always being around him and Seohyun was happy that his behave towards her were a bit different than before.

 

 

They arrived at their camping site after a few hours. Mr. Seung Ho and three other teachers stood in front of all students to give some explanation of what to do and what activity will they have during those 3 days and 2 nights camping.

After that, they’re instructed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter