Chapter 5

My Cold Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun~” Seohyun was on her way to enter the classroom when her friend, Nicole suddenly appeared from behind.

Seohyun immediately grabbed her arm “Good morning, smile eyes girl”

Nicole chuckled “I was about to say it first” she pouted and Seohyun laughed at her.

“Anyway, good morning to you too. Do you have a nice sleep?” Nicole asked as they entered the class.

“Hmm” Seohyun smiled and nodded. They let each other arms as Nicole sat on her seat and Seohyun went back to her respective seat. She saw Luhan was already there on his seat, as usual with earphones in his ears.

She went to her seat and when he turned his head, their eyes met. She smiled at him but he as usual, showed his poker face and then looked away.

 She sighed and sat on her chair before taking out her books. They might be sitting together as each other seatmate but she felt like he was far from her.

 

 

 

“Seohyun-shi” a voice called her and she looked to her side, seeing her classmate, Lay was sitting next to her. They were in the Music room together with the other members of the club. Lay saw Seohyun sitting alone while staring at the piano paper sheets so he decided to approach her.

She smiled to him. “What happen to you? Did something bothering you, Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter