"Angel" ~ Se7en

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2009

The day before Halloween dance, everyone was talking about the costumes. Jess wanted to go as some anime characters but I had no idea who they were. Then Fern said let's just go as whatever we want, but I had no idea what I should dress up as.

"What are you?" Chen bumped his shoulder onto mine and I shook my head.

"I haven't decided yet."

"The dance is tomorrow"

"So? I'll just wear a black dress and say that I'm something if someone cares to ask me"

"Why wouldn't a person care to ask what you are?"

"I don't know... why would anyone pay attention to what I wear?" I asked and he just stared at my face. "What?"

"Nothing..." Chen said, turning away, but I caught the faint blush in his cheeks. What?

"That's it, I'm dressing up as a cat woman. Not the original, just cat ears, a dress and a tail" said Fern, standing up.

"Fine then, I'm going to be Sailor Moon by myself" said Jess, joining Fern. "Your turn" Jess looked at me and I sighed.

"I'll think of something" I took a sip off my water bottle.

"Be an angel" Chen whispered as the girls left me with him.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Be an angel. It matches you" he smiled before standing up and adjusting his beanie.

"I am not dressing up as an angel" I said, standing up to walk to his locker.

"Why not? You, in a white dress, with your hair undone, with a fake halo on top, and wings..." he said, standing in front of me, moving his hands around, imagining by himself. I landed my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him. When he noticed, he gave me the most innocent look and smiled. "What?"

"Gosh, he's checking her out again" I heard someone's voice, and I turned to see Jess and Fern hand in hand, coming our way. I shook my head at them and turned to Chen.

"The answer is still no" I said, walking towards my friends.

 

"I'm going to go talk with Chen" said Jess, standing up from her seat in the library. Right now, he was busy playing games on the computer with another guy. The moment Jess sat next to him, Chen turned and smiled at her. She topped her left leg over her right, smiling back at him. He turned towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter