"Peter Pan" ~ Exo

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010

"Oh. My. Gosh. He. Kissed. You. Again" Jess broke each word while I wanted to hide. She jumped - I mean, really jumped! - down the hall as we made our way from the music room to our lockers.

"Why are you here? It's past three, you know" I reminded her, but she ignored my words.

"Your cheeks are so red! And your lips are all swollen! How long did you guys kiss for?! If I didn't show up, you'd still be kissing!" she paused and turned to me. "I should call Fern" she said, taking her phone out all the sudden. I jumped up and took it to mine and shook my head.

"Can we pay attention here?"

"No! You and Chen kissed! And I was there for the whole thing! You guys are dating behind our backs, aren't ya!"

"Jess, stop making a big deal out of a small-"

"Are you kidding me! Our cucutie-pie Kaitlin is a grown up woman who's dating a hottie behind our backs! I can't even be mad at you! I don't blame you at all... though I donno how Fern will feel about it..."

"Gosh, I can't live anymore"

"Good that you know!" she yelled as we reached our lockers.

"So tell me, why are you here?" I asked, opening my own locker. Jess became quiet for a second and took her phone out to check the time.

"Oh! I'm late!" she yelled and turned to me.

"For what?"

"Gotta go bye! Jared said he's picking me up at 3:20. And now it's 3:26. I am so late! Anyway, go home, don't you go make-out with your secret boyfriend. I'm watching!" she yelled as she ran down the hallways, not even bothering to lock her own locker. Letting out a sigh, I wore my jacket and took my back pack to my hand, then locked both our lockers and walked towards the exit.

            A pair of hands pulled me as soon as I opened the door and soon, I was pressed against the wall with Chen's lips on mine. My eyes closed, letting the familiar feeling of excitement take over my body as his lips moved with mine.

"Sorry. I had to do that" Chen said after pulling away and breathing heavily.

"You are... I'm... Stop doing that" I pounded his chest, and he let out a laugh.

"So what are you going to do now that we got caught?" he asked, and I laughed out loud (but crying inside) because I didn't know what's going to wait for me tomorrow. I'm so dead.

 

            The next couple of days was hell to me. Everyone who knew Jess knew that Chen and I kissed. I mean, she only saw us kissing once, but if she saw us before... Ah... this is hell.

"Don't worry. Jess only told the three of us" spoke Fern, "though I don't know how those other girls found out about it..."

"See?" I pointed out, "It probably slipped out of her. She can be like that and we know it"

"At least Heath will stay away when he hears about it. Seeing how he's not here yet means he doesn't know yet"

"Gosh I hope it stays that way. If he finds out, that means his mom finds out, then my mom, and then my dad, and then Madie." I sighed. Could there be anything more embarrassing than this?

"Stop thinking about it... What are you going to do on Valentine's day?"

"Going over to Heath's" I sighed again. "It's his birthday and his parents are having a small party."

"You're spending Valentine's with Heath?" Jess gasped from behind. Seeing our friend with the big mouth behind us, I quietly blamed myself for saying the words out loud. "What about Chen?"

"You are what?" Oh hey! So the things can get worse than Jess hearing it. Chen stood next to Jess with a hardened face expression.

"It's not like tha-" Chen turned around and walked away. Jess just shook her head in slow motion, showing her shocked face. Didn't anyone hear the second part of the conversation?!

            Before I say anything, I was running after Chen. The moment I caught a sight on Chen, he was standing in front of Heath, who was giving him a smirk.

"I told you man, either way, she's mine. She will always be mine" Heath said, completely unaware that I was only couple of feet away from them.

"You can't just take her. She ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter