"영원토록 (Until Forever)" ~ SS501

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010

"Kaitlin... what are you doing on Valentine's day?"

            I found a note on my locker. I looked around but the hallway was empty. First I believed it to be a prank by either Jess, Fern or Chen, but before I go look and question my suspects, the owner of the note showed up in front of me.

"What do you want, Heath?"

"Valentine's is coming up, plus it's my birthday, wanna go play?" he explained, and I crumpled the note I carried in my hand.

"I'm busy"

"You're going out with Chen?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Probably because everyone in this high school thinks that Kaitlin Willms is dating that bastard Chen Kim. Why?"

"And you believe them?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to. Ever since Christmas break, I haven't seen you two being away from each other. Every second I try to get you alone, you end up going to him, or he end up next to you. I just wish... you'd stop hanging out with him. He's not good influence Katie, you'll end up getting hurt."

"I'm not a baby, Heath. I can handle myself." I said, trying to walk away. "Now excuse me, I have to go"

"I... Go" he sighed as I was already walking away.

 

"Wait, Heath asked you out?" Fern cut Jess off, and I nodded. "Not Chen?"

"No..." I sighed. Oh how I wished that note was from him...

            That day, I walked into the music room and locked myself. The moment I got my guitar out, I heard someone trying to open the door. I knew who it as, so I put the guitar away, walking toward the main door of the music room.

"Hey" Chen greeted as he walked in. To my surprise, his arms wrapped around me.

"Chen, what's going on?"

"Just... hold me" he spoke, and I found my hands running up his back and patting him.

"What's going on?" I repeated, and he shook his head. "Chen"

"Are you dating Heath? What's your relationship with him?"

"I told you, just my dad's friend's son. And no, I'm not dating him. He asked me out but I didn't say yes."

"Oh goodness do you know how worried I was?" Chen spoke before kissing me.

            His arms that was wrapped around me cupped my face. It took me a second or two, but soon, I was kissing him back. My hands crumpled his school shirt, he pulled me closer to him. His hands slid back down to my waist, holding me tight.

"What makes you-" I broke the kiss, only to be pulled back by Chen. "Oh!" a gasp left my lips due to the surprise attack, and I felt him smile into the kiss. I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter