"Tears" ~ Leessang

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to the snow storm - I really thought they were joking since it was only the beginning of November, but it really happened - we got two snow days. That was two days without friends, homework (not complaining), and Chen.

            When Friday arrived, I hurried to school, excited to be reunited again. But just my luck, Chen ignored me the whole day. I thought of many reasons, but none of them seemed valid enough to be real. When I was walking towards the music room after school, I found Chen talking to a girl. I couldn't see her, but from the body language, I could say he was trying to flirt with her. Her quiet giggles echoed, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying. They were obviously speaking in another language, and my insides twisted watching him laugh with another girl.

            So this is jealousy.

            I walked into the music room and closed the door, making sure no one could enter. Since the piano was still out of tune, I got myself a guitar and started playing it.

            Soon, I found myself crying. I didn't know why, but I was crying. I was confused, I didn't know what was happening to me, and I didn't know why I kept thinking about Chen more than I should.

            Heath's voice popped in my head saying that Chen wasn't it. I mean, I wasn't sure myself, but others seem to mind about my business more than theirs. And Heath of all people thought he had the right to tell me what to do. True, we've known each other for the longest time. That was because his dad and my dad were best friends. But we never talked with each other. His job was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter