"Lucky Guy" ~ David Choi

One Sided To First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, this chapter is the 'Present' continuation of Chapter 15.

Recap: Kaitlin went to her old high school and her music teacher told her that Chen's back. And she found him with a bunch of girls who around him taking pictures, asking for autographs, etc. and he asked her for a date... And the story begins!!! ~ D

2013

"Kaitlin, where are you? Your mom called me asked if you came over" Heath's voice rang in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'm out with a friend" I said as I watched Chen disappearing into the washroom area of the restaurant to fix his disguise.

"Where? I'll come and pick you up"

"Heath, I said I'm out with a friend. Stop calling me" I said, ready to hang up. The moment I looked outside, I saw Heath passing the restaurant. He turned too and stopped, taking his phone out of his ear and hanging up. I silently cursed myself for picking this place out of all the restaurants in town, knowing how close it was to Heath's work.

"You're here?" he asked and I sighed out loud, showing him clearly that I was upset. "Who are you with?" he asked when he noticed the guy's jacket being hung on the chair in front of me. He pulled the chair next to Chen's and sat down.

"Go away, Heath."

"Who are you wit-" My eyes landed on Chen and Heath turned around to see him walking over. "C-Chen?" Heath stuttered as he stood up from the seat.

"Heath?" Chen questioned and looked at me.

"Where have you been man? Our Kaitlin missed you so much" Heath said, giving Chen a guy hug.

"I had to go back to Korea... What brought you here?"

"Well, I was supposed to take Kaitlin home but I guess I'll let you two catch up" said Heath, getting ready to leave.

"Oh, okay. Nice to see you aga-" Chen's phone started to ring before he finished his sentence. "Excuse me"  said Chen, walking away once again.

"Really? You're meeting Chen again?" Heath asked in an annoyed voice.

"It's none of your business, Heath" I said, crossing my arms.

"It became my business the day he left you." said Heath.

"And I clearly told you to stay away from me" I said, unknowingly touching the band ring I wore on my ring finger.

"Then take off that ring" he pointed to my hand and my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter