We can do this!

I have my eyes on a Super Star
It had been three days since Tiffany had last seen Luhan. She had been trying her hardest to not think of him but it seemed every time she tried not to, it made her mind race with thoughts of him even more. School had finished half an hour ago but she was still wondering around. She walked over and sat under a tree on the field and sighed.
"I wish some-one could help me forget" she said aloud.
"Forget what?"
Tiffany turned to see Jessica walking over to her. "Ohh... hi Sica" she said with a smile. 
Jessica came and sat next to her "Tiffany, I can't help but notice you have been a bit off these last couple of days, is it because of the accident?" asked Jessica.
"Some thing like that" said Tiffany then letting out a heavy sigh.
"Tiffany, if it's any consolation I have not seen or heard from Kris".
"Really!?" Tiffnay shook her head "but he was so into you".
"Well, that's what I thought, he took me to have a picnic on Saturday next to waterfall, it was beautiful and the sweetest thing I had ever been given by, by any-one" said Jessica as she looked down "but I guess, I guess the celeb life is just not meant for girls like me".
"What do you mean?" asked Tiffany.
"I mean, I am not a celebrity, so we will never fit together". Tiffany stood up "that's it!" 
"What!?" questioned Jessica as she stood up too.
"Why don't we become famous too!" 
Jessica chuckled and then shook her head "it is not easy Fany".
"I know, I know it isn't but, but I will do any thing for Luhan" she said as she remembered her first gentle kiss.
Jessica nodded "we can try Tiffany" she said as she saw the seriousness in Tiffany's eyes.
"I am being dead serious Sica" replied Tiffany "we are 18, the school year is nearly up, let's quit school and go into the real world and become a duo group". 
Jessica shrugged her shoulders "why not?" she replied "I mean, I haven't even passed any thing for years, we might as well get out of here".
Tiffany nodded "we shall" she said as she grabbed both of Jessica's wrists "we are in this together, okay Sica".
Jessica nodded "But wait, can you sing?" 
Tiffany nodded "I can" she replied. 
"Show me" 
Tiffany looked around and seeing nobody was there she sang the first verse of 'never leaving' by Low-Risk.
"I look in your eyes and you look at me
You find it hard to just believe.
but baby I don't lie I need you to see
That I promise you, that I'm..never leeaaviing" 
Jessica screamed "you are so amazig Fany-Ah!!"
"Stop it Sica" said Tiffany as she anxiously looked around.
"Let's go!" squealed Jessica as she happily skipped off.
"Go, go where?" questioned Tiffany.
"And book an audition for SM entertainment"
"Sica, are you out of your mind?" questoined Tiffany "that is the hardest label to get with".
"Yes, but they have Low-Risk and they are the richest label and the most famous" said Jessica as she gestured a rainbow with her hands.
Tiffany nodded "good point, let's go!" 
Tiffany and Jessica wemt and jumped in Jessica's car. "Buckle up Tiff, I am sooo excited!" she squealed as she her car and let the engine roar like a lion. 
Tiffany quickly buckled up "careful Sica-unnn-aahhhh!!"
Too late Sica was already speeding out of the car park.
"You are safe, don't worry" replied Jessica.
"I hope so" prayed Tiffany. 
.........
After 4 minutes of insane driving they finaly got to their destination. Tiffany jumped out of the car and ran over tho the doors. 
"Wait for me!" Jessica quickly locked up her car and ran to Tiffany. 
"Let's go!" said Tiffany as she pushed open the doors.
They both walked in and went to the reception desk but it seemed to be empty.
"Let's go look for the receptionest" said Jessica as she began to wonder down the coridoor.
"Sica, we can not go wondering!" yelled out Tiffany. 
"Come on" said Jessica as she kept walking.
Tiffany hesitated "we are going to get arrested" she said aloud "okay, coming". She ran up and followed behind Jessica. They walked for a while and then went down another corridoor.
"Oh, look at all these doors, let's take a peak through the window shall we?"
"No!" replied Tiffany.
"Shhhh.. or we will get caught" ssaid Jessica quietly.
"Ohh... so you do now that this could get arrested" said Tiffany.
"Of course, but who cares" said Jessica "As long as we don't get caught".
Tiffany sighed.
"Wow, look" said Jessica as she looked through the little window that showed through to what the room was.
"What is it?" asked Tiffany.
"Come look" said Jessica as she waved her over.
Tiffany looked through the window to see some-one dancing "wow, he is absolutly amazing!" said Tiffany as she watched him dance. Suddenly he turned around and spotted her, but Jessica had already ducked. 
Tiffany quickly ducked "Jessica, run out to the car, he might call the police".
"What about.."
"Now!" demanded Tiffany. 
Jessica quickly crawled down the hall, then got up and ran. Suddenly the door of which she was leaning on moved away from her and she found herself lying on the ground looking up at the dancer.