I am a star and she is a trainee

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Luhan sat in a small room being questioned by the police.
"I don't understand, didn't you see the footage?" asked Luhan.
"There was no footage at all but a witness says he saw you running in the building and looking like you were on a bit of a mission".
"A witness?" questioned Luhan.
"The point is, you were seen going in the building and you also took her to ths hospital".
"Why would I take her to the hospital if I shot her?" asked Luhan looking annoyed. 
"People do all sorts of crazy things" said the police man.
"You just have it out for me cause I am a Kpop star, you cops hate us alot, don't you?"
The policeman laughed "got that right!" he shouted "you always get special treatment, well not from us you won't!"
Luhan shook his head "let me have a call".
"Fine, one call" said the policeman passing him the phone.
He called Sulli and waited as the sound of his own voice rang in his ears. 
~Just like christmas day~
"Hello?"
"Sulli, I need you to come get me out of prison".
"Why are you there?" asked Sulli.
"I got arrested, they think I shot Tiffany".
"What!?" 
"Come get me outta here, please" he begged.
"I was on my way already, I heard about every thing, your face is all over the news".
"It was Jonghyun".
"I know, I told him to confess, he should be in soon, I am on my way to get you, don't run".
"K, thank you Sulli".
"Give me that phone now" said the policeman snatching it off him. 
There was a knock at the door. 
"Come in".
A different policeman walked in "you have the wrong guy, the real guy came and confessed, he's coming in quietly right now".
Luhan smiled "can't hold me here for nothing, can you?"
The policeman grunted "get out then".
Luhan ran out and straight to the car park and he stood there as he watched Jonghyun being hand cuffed.
"You Pig!" shouted Luhan "I wanna kill you, I wanna kill you!" 
He went to run at him but he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his chest. 
"Don't use your energy on him" said Kris as he held Luhan back.
Luhan let go and then turned around and hugged Kris "good to see you" he said into Kris's shoulder.
"You too" said Kris.
"I want to wait for Sulli, she saw the whole thing on the news and called Jonghyun and told him to confess, she got me out of this mess and I didn't even ask her to, I need to thank her".
"How did she know it was Jonghyun?" asked Kris.
"I don't know, I wanna ask her that too, maybe Jonghyun called her and told her seen as they are close friends, he might of told her and then she convinved him to come here".
"I don't know, maybe, maybe Donghae was onto something" said Kris as he shook his head "how could she just know like that?" 
"Luhan!" 
Luhan turned around to see Sulli coming his way.
"Sulli" he calmly said. 
She ran up and hugged him "I was so scared" she said as she hugged him tighter "when I saw you on the news, I knew something wasn't right, I called Jonghyun and asked him if he could help me find out who it really was but I was shocked when he told me it was him".
"Are you sure you were shocked?" asked Kris. "I called Donghae and we talked he told me he has no dobut you knew every thing that was happening with Tiffany".
"Sulli, even if you did, I just wanna know the truth, I will forgive you eventually, if you just, just tell me the truth". 
"I, I didn't know she would get shot".
Luhan pulled away and went to hit her but held back "what, what did you think would happen to her?"
"I, I was upset, you chose her over me, I just,I just wanted her to feel the pain I felt but I didn't want her to get shot, I never told them to do that!" cried out Sulli.
"How could this be?" asked Luhan as he almost fell back.
"I think you should leave" said Kris as he pushed Sulli back.
Sulli cried "I am sorry".
"Do you know all the trouble you have caused!?" shouted Luhan.
Suddenly Kris's phone rang and he pulled it out. 
"What!?" he answered.
"It's Donghae, Tiffany's awake".
Kris lowered his phone "she's awake".
"Let's get outta here then" said Luhan as he ran over to Kris's car.
He jumped in and then Kris quickly took to the wheel.
When they got to the hospital they jumped out and ran through to Tiffany's room with Jessica as fast as they could.
Tiffany sat up to see Luhan, Jessica and Kris standing infront of the door. She smiled and then sighed "sorry every one" she said quietly.
Jessica ran over and hugged her "you are okay, you are okay!" 
Luhan let his emotions get the best of him as tears came out of his eyes and he watched Tiffany and Jessica smiling and talking with one another.
"Bro, I will wait out there" said Kris as he dragged Donghae out with him.
Luhan stood still and then Jessica jumped up and left the room too.
"Hi, La-Luhan" she said as she tried to smile.
"Don't strain, it's okay" said Luhan as he walked over to her bed. 
"I don't know why this happened to me".
"It was Sulli, she had the order done" said Luhan as he grabbed hold of her hand "don't worry, I won't let any one ever hurt you again".
"Luhan, wasn't it your parents?" asked Tiffany.
"My parents?" questioned Luhan.
"I thought it was your parents".
"No, Sulli confessed".
"Ohh...but, but they told me it was your parents". 
"Who did?"
"The masked men did".
"Don't worry about that, you are safe now" said Luhan as he held onto her hand.
Suddenly Luhan's parents in.
"Mum, dad, what are yous doing here!?" 
"Luhan, your face is all over the news, you have to leave the country for abit, antis and fans are going crazy and they won't leave you alone, you gotta run, just for a while, until your company manager makes things calm down". 
Luhan shook his head "I can't leave her".
"She has caused nothing but trouble!" shouted Luhan's mum.
"Ohhh well" said Luhan as he looked away "I like trouble" he said quietly.
"Son, if you stay in this hospital your fans are going to rampage in the hospital, do you really want to do that to Tiffany?" asked his Father.
Luhan stood up "what should I do?" he asked.
"Do what your parents want you to do" she replied "I am not going any where for a while, I am sure if it's fate, we will meet sometime in the future" she said as she smiled at Luhan.
Luhan sighed "I just got you and now I can't hold on" he said as he tried to hold back his tears.
"Don't worry, I will be thinking of you until you come back" said Tiffany as she shook his hand.
Luhan nodded and then turned to face his parents "where am I going?" he asked.
"I have booked you a ticket on a private jet, you are going to the U.S.A, Kris is going too".
Kris walked in "bro we better get going" he said as he had a look of worry all over his face. 
"What's going on out there?" asked Luhan.
"The fans are ready to pounce, we gotta get out here, it's causing a lot of trouble".
Luhan kissed Tiffany on the hand and quickly ran out with Kris.
Tiffany let tears come out and then closed her eyes "I must live, for him and for my friends" she said to herself.
"What do you think this is?" asked Luhan's mother.
"Huh!?"
"He is to marry Sulli, can you stop interfering, daughter of a maid!" 
Tiffany looked away "I, I like him too much, I am sorry and now, now that he saved my life, I owe him soo much more".
"But you don't understand".
"What do you mean?" asked Tiffany.
"Do you think I will let this slide?" asked Luhan's mum.
"Stand back honey" said her husband.
"I love him" called out Tiffany.
"I don't want him with a dirty little trainee, I don't want him with a poor, motherless girl, I have been without him for so long, don't think that I have grown apart from Luhan, he would choose me over you, over a worthless trainee, let's go honey" she said as she waved the husband over and then they both left.
Tiffany burst into tears "I don't know what to do, do I have to compete with his mother now?" she asked herself.
......
Jessica kissed Kris as they stood in the airport.
Luhan sighed "I wish Tiffany was here, I hope Mum ain't giving her a hard time" he thought to himself.
Luhan went and sat down, he could feel people looking at him and then out of no where a boy ran up to him.
"Hello" said Luhan with a smile.
"My sister over there said you look like Luhan from Low-Risk".
Luhan smiled over at the girls gathering in a group.
"That's cause I am" he said as he stood up. 
He walked over the girls and held his hand out. "Luhan, from Low-Risk, nice to meet all of you are you all fans?" he asked.
"Big fans" replied one of the girls with blonde hair.
"Where are you from?" asked Luhan.
"I am from USA, I was supposed to be heading home but, I don't have enough money for a ticket, sadly they have risen in price and I spent too much money on buying these " she said as she pulled out a bag of Low-Risk merchandise.
"Thank you for buy Low-Risk merchandise, I appreciate that" he said with a smile. ~"I forgot how amazing my fans are, sticking with me through thick and thin, no matter the case ".
"You are one of the prettiest fans I have ever met" he said as he shyly looked away.
All the girls screamed.
~"This is how you keep them loving you"~ he thought to himself. 
"Thank you" she said with a smile.
"I am so glad I have met you, please sit with me and Kris on our jet".
"Really!?" squealed the girl.
"Of course, you are a fan and this can be my gift to you".
"Thank you!!" 
"That's okay" he said with a smile.
"Can we take a pic first?"
"Sure"
They took a picture and then Luhan walked over to Kris.
"Bro, huge fan over there, I told her she can fly with us" he said casually.
"Okay, I don't mind that, but are you okay with that, given the situation?"
"Sure, I can, all my fans are my friends remember?" he said also casually.
"Okay". 
Jessica sighed "do you know how hurt Tiff would be?"
"She knows I'm a celeb, besides she spent her plane money on buying Low-Risk merchandise".
"Still!?" shouted Jessica.
"Shut-up Jessica!" 
Jessica turned to Kris "why scream at me?"
Kris looked away with an angry expression.
"What is it?" she asked.
"I didn't know there were fans here, if I did, I wouldn't of kissed you, I would have been talking with them as well" he said with an angry expression.
"I am not going to see you for God knows how long and you would still rather talk to your fans!?"
"My fans are my every thing, my existence and my love, I can't have them knowing I am with you".
"Ohhh...really?"
"Yes!" 
"Kris calm down, they didn't see you, they only saw me, okay" said Luhan.
"Embarrassed?" questioned Jessica.
"Sica, they are my fans, I would have to atleast warn them first, okay?"
"What are you on!?"
"It's the life of a super star baby".
"Yeah well, leave me out of it!" said Jessica as she turned away. She walked away from Kris with tears in her eyes.
"I don't know why you went so crazy?" questioned Luhan.
"I was just angry and upset that the fans might of seen and I took it out on her".
"Go get her back then, she is still there" he said pointing at her.
"I can't, she's coming".
Luhan looked over and sure enough their fan was coming their way.
"Hello, I am Kris" he said while bowing.
"Hi, I am Karee" she said while bowing.
"Who's your bias?" asked Kris.
Karee pointed at Luhan. 
"Ohhh...yeah, fine then!" 
Karee smiled "but Kris is my second bias".
"Really!?" he said while blushing.
"Let's go" said Luhan as he followed his manager.
They all made it to the jet. 
"Will you be okay?" asked his Manager to Luhan and Kris.
"Absolutly fine" said Luhan with a smile.
They all got on and sat down comfortably. 
Kris lay back "I miss you already" he muttered.
Luhan looked at his phone and sighed. "Karee, can you tell me, let's just say you got into an accident and nearlly died and it was because of your boyfriend, well he didn't do it but his ex did it, I mean, would you leave him?"
Karee shook her head "it would give me reason to need him even more" she said with a smile.
"Are you sure?" asked Luhan.
"Yes, especially if I was in hospital I wouldn't want him to ever leave my side" she said as she held her hands together. "Why do you have a girl friend?" she asked.
Luhan shook his head "My fans are my girl-friends" he said with a smile.
Karee looked away blushing and Kris rolled his eyes and coughed causing Luhan to hit him in the arm.
Karee's phone went off, she pulled it out and looked at her phone with shock in her eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Every one is saying you have something to do with a shooting, it's all over articles".
"What, what do you believe?" asked Luhan.
"I don't, I don't believe this" she turned and smiled "you are the kindest man on earth, you have a heart of gold and a smile that is so pure that no evil can be found in it, there is no way I believe these false articles".
Luhan smiled "thank you" he said as he looked down "I hope my other fans belive in me too".
"They will, Risk takers are your friends as well as fans, they'll stay by your side" she said happily.
"You sound so sure".
"I am".
He quickly pulled out his phone and txted Tiffany 
~Hey, love you, hope you are doing good, message me please, when you can, have a rest and gain your strength xoxo Your Prince Luhan
He sent it and then put it away.
"Let's all rest" said Kris with a smile.
"Kay!" said Karee.
"Okay" said Luhan while laying back on his seat. 
...
Tiffany looked to the side to see her phone going off, she reached out and grabbed it. 
She read Luhan's message and then sighed."I wonder why he couldn't just stay with me?" she said to herself "why am I all alone?" "Why am I all by myself?"
She dropped her phone and then cried "I thought he was going to be by my side but he isn't and I know, I shouldv'e told him to stay but, I wanted him to decide, I think, I think he will choose his parents over me".
Donghae ran in "Tiffany, where is every one?"
Tiffany tried to wipe her eyes but Donghae ran over to her and put his finger on her cheek and wiped away her tears. 
"Don't cry Pany" he said as he looked at her. "Well, I guess I gotta stay here because remember I can't leave a pretty girl crying".
Tiffany nodded "I, ra-remember" she said as she tried to calm down her breathing.
Donghae smiled "I will be here for you, I promise, sorry I left you alone, I fell asleep out there".
"It's okay". Tiffany suddenly remembered what Luhan said. "Donghae, do, do you.."
"Love you?" questioned Donghae "yes" he said rather quickly.
Tiffany covered in shock "I, I didn't know, when did, how?"
"That night you helped me, I fell for you" he said while looking at you "but don't worry, I know you are taken, I just wanna be here for you as a friend".
Tiffany nodded "I like the sound of that".
"Thank you for accepting me Tiffany" he said as he held out his hand. 
Tiffany all of a sudden hugged him which made Donghae's heart race out of his chest. 
"Tiffany, I don't think.."
Tiffany cried on his shoulder as she hugged him tight and Donghae loosened up. "Don't worry, you are okay, don't cry" he said as he patted her back.
Luna ran into the hospital "Donghae!" she called out as she ran around the hospital. She saw Donghae's phone sitting on a seat next to the cooler, she ran over and grabbed it. She opened the door of the closest room and saw Tiffany hugging Donghae, she almost screamed but instead took a picture and then quickly shut the door. 
She looked through the contacts but couldn't find Luhan, so she added his number and then sent it to Luhan with a messgae ~She is all mine now, thank you ^^ ~
Luna smiled as the message sent. "He will come running back then Donghae will have to come running to me!" she said as she then deleted the picture and took off.
Luhan had his eyes shut and so did Karee but Kris was awake stressing about him and Jessica.
"I was being so mean" he said to himself.
"Don't worry bro, sleep and message her later" said Luhan as he shut his eyes.
Kris closed his eyes "K" he said as he tried to sleep.
Luhan felt his phone go off and instantly sat up "Tiffany!" he called out and then opened the message.
"Was it her?" asked Kris.
"Yes, yes it was" he said as he looked at the picture and felt his heart tighten in his chest. "It, it was".